ADVERTISEMENT

OK STATE VS. IOWA STATE

We only see what happens on the mat. Listening to John when he talks and reading between the lines Jordan has to buy in 24/7 and that hasn't happened yet
That is what I was picking up too.

Almost as if he want Williams to step up and do whatever it is that the coaches are looking for out of him.

100% speculation but that’s what I’m gathering from listening to the interviews.

That is what I was picking up too.

Almost as if he want Williams to step up and do whatever it is that the coaches are looking for out of him.

100% speculation but that’s what I’m gathering from listening to the interviews.
after seeing Alvarez last night I think you go with Williams the rest of the year. I think you’re looking at a difference of 1 pt at nationals between them. It would be more beneficial mentally for Williams to get the go at this point. Especially if he’s winning the ranking matches. He was fired up and looked great Friday night.

What a day for Robb. A 184 true freshman wrestling up at 197!

Another strong weekend for this young and talented group. Still a ways to go but hard not to be very optimistic about our short term future with what we are seeing this year.

Another strong weekend for this young and talented group. Still a ways to go but hard not to be very optimistic about our short term future with what we are seeing this year.
The size difference was very noticeable!

Reactions: AtownPoke
The size difference was very noticeable!
thats-what-she-said-sticker.png

after seeing Alvarez last night I think you go with Williams the rest of the year. I think you’re looking at a difference of 1 pt at nationals between them. It would be more beneficial mentally for Williams to get the go at this point. Especially if he’s winning the ranking matches. He was fired up and looked great Friday night.
The guy he beat is now 4-8 Jordan looked good but he should against that

Reactions: bwel9339

I predicted that they were an 8 or maybe 5 this year. Hope I’m wrong

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT