ADVERTISEMENT

OK State vs Mizzou

I was told by one of the coaches months ago that Merrill is a 97. Now some seem to think this isn’t the case. Maybe they didn’t realize his affection for Cajun food? In the end Merrill probably RSs anyway so everything we’re discussing is most likely a year and an half away before it all comes to a head.
Was Merrill a top recruit coming in?

• Haha
Reactions: Chasingthirty-five
I was told by one of the coaches months ago that Merrill is a 97. Now some seem to think this isn’t the case. Maybe they didn’t realize his affection for Cajun food? In the end Merrill probably RSs anyway so everything we’re discussing is most likely a year and an half away before it all comes to a head.
I've never eaten cajun in Stillwater, is there really any good cajun to worry about? Maybe the coaches know the answer hence ... ;)

Reactions: TheJimReaper
I've never eaten cajun in Stillwater, is there really any good cajun to worry about? Maybe the coaches know the answer hence ... ;)
Not that I'm aware of but most chubby guys can cook. At least this chubby guy can.

Things change

• Wow
Reactions: vhsalum
Getting back to the dual, what did you guys think of the neck brace on Surtain? Kind of seems like it would be hard to get to your ties if you're grabbing that thing all the time.
I was thinking that as well but I talked to someone who wrestled with Leeth and they said it's actually better because you can grab it

I was thinking that as well but I talked to someone who wrestled with Leeth and they said it's actually better because you can grab it
Gotcha. I suppose if you could get your fingers around it you'd get some nasty snaps

Reactions: west2east
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT