ADVERTISEMENT

OK State vs Mizzou

Where’s all the Spratley and Thompson doubters now?! Haha

Great win. Team rolling.

Also, for those complaining about Doucet. You don’t have to love it, and if he goes 0-2 at ncaa it’s a different discussion. I truly think that depending on his draw he could ride his way to AA this year IMO. And if he does that and we can sneak a podium with that type of help I could care less about how many takedowns he gets.

Great win. Team rolling.

Also, for those complaining about Doucet. You don’t have to love it, and if he goes 0-2 at ncaa it’s a different discussion. I truly think that depending on his draw he could ride his way to AA this year IMO. And if he does that and we can sneak a podium with that type of help I could care less about how many takedowns he gets.
If he sniffs AA I will eat a whole helping of crow. I just don’t see it.

If he sniffs AA I will eat a whole helping of crow. I just don’t see it.
It’s def not a guarantee, but he has been taken down 3 times maybe this year. All 3 to top 10 guys. He has 3 losses to those same guys. He has 7 top 33 wins. If he doesn’t get taken down (which he doesn’t often) then he is in every match that isn’t against a top 4 guy. Just like he was in this match with #5 Elam.

This isn’t much of a stretch but even with Doucet having the higher ranking I’d say Teague has a better shot to AA. Spratley as well. Doucet will need exactly the right draws in March to make the podium while Spratley and Teague have a better shot across most of the field. Will be a gauntlet regardless for all 3. Just my opinion.

Did we recruit Jameson and Spradley out of high school or did they develop late?

Rex continues to eat the mic and snort around into the mic.Worse than listening to Robert Allen at a restaurant remote.
No, they did not develop a plate. They were both good coming out of high school.

It’s the next step in the process. They are putting themselves in position to be #2 behind PSU. Hopefully they can build on that to eventually challenge.
We are two more years away from challenging Penn State we need Carroll Merrill Rin Hughes and Lockett plus maybe one or two portal to compete with them in our line up

I’d honestly rather watch him lose every match trying than sit through his bs. There is just no point in it. There can’t be growth or any kind of hope for tourney success. It’s like he just rolls out there with zero thought for doing anything other than not getting pinned or majored…. If everything goes just right and he wins then it’s a cherry on top.
Are you talking about our heavyweight? That is 16-4

Great win. Team rolling.

Add Williams to that group. They are young, they could still slip a little before March but they will keep getting better. Winners win.

And Carroll was just a swing and a miss??
I think this is bad news if Carroll can't beat Merrill at HWT. Unless Carroll has grown 2 or 3 inches in height he will not be a great HWT whereas he was going to be a great 197 potentially. In the future this knocks us down at 2 weight classes. Merrill barely beat a junior class 5th rated HWT in the Country. I am hoping this is not true.

Reactions: bwel9339
I think this is bad news if Carroll can't beat Merrill at HWT. Unless Carroll has grown 2 or 3 inches in height he will not be a great HWT whereas he was going to be a great 197 potentially. In the future this knocks us down at 2 weight classes. Merrill barely beat a junior class 5th rated HWT in the Country. I am hoping this is not true.
That match was not close you will see in the state finals

Also, that kid will be the number one ranked heavyweight in the country next year

Maybe we can sign him too and make it three in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT