157 Travis Teague #15 v. Jerad Keslar NR
165 Olejnik #5 v. Holden Heller #10
174 Thompson #23 v. Augustine #22
184 Plott #5v.Reece Heller #9
197 Surber? #11 v.Mac Stout #16
285 Doucet #16 v. Dayton Pitzner #10
rankings by Wrestlestat

Last edited:
LOL, love the optimism. Pitt has improved in not too many years. If Surber is back, this will be a good test for him. If they go 36-0, driad needs to be knighted for a day
Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

Does anyone know of any sports streaming sites that do college wrestling? I don’t think my optimum package gets ACCN so I probably won’t be able to watch it otherwise.

Its on ESPN+

But like the poster above mentioned, you need a subscription. I believe its around $10 per month. Probably has a free 7 day trial you could do.
The YouTube tv trial would be safer bet. ESPN+ may only work if youre also with a provider that offers accn.

It is actually ACCNX not just ACCN. Must be some premium version. The listen link on the OSU site is just music too. Are we totally screwed to not get any live updates or audio on anything?

Reactions: Pokewood
we have the all you can eat package thru optimum. Some how that lets us watch thru espn+ streaming.

Reactions: cowboy79
Sounds like Pitt or ACC announcers. They seemed pretty bummed that they really haven't been close in any matches yet. We have bonus pts in 3 of 4.

Reactions: bwel9339
Is there a way to buy ESPN + My subscription allows all of the other ESPN channels, but does not push me to ESPN+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT