ADVERTISEMENT

OK State v. West Virginia Sunday 1/14 12 noon

We are not getting any favorable calls and the refs are looking for opportunity to help wv. I thought Daton should have gotten back points in the first period.

Reactions: bwel9339
That’s the first time this season where Olejnik looked outmuscled. His strength is his speed, quickness, and length…which bodes well for Carr.

Still think Olejnik wins best 2/3; that said, Hall’s strength seemed to be a problem

Alvarez should’ve won that one. Not sure about those two swipes for back points IMO. But have to score in the third and spent a full min trying to catch his breath looked like. That was a lanky mofo too
Alvarez needs to put on a lil size and settle into the new weight class. He was thrown to the wolves this weekend up a weight against two ranked opponents and todays the #9 guy. seemed to have established a very form foundation this weekend.

That’s the first time this season where Olejnik looked outmuscled. His strength is his speed, quickness, and length…which bodes well for Carr.

Still think Olejnik wins best 2/3; that said, Hall’s strength seemed to be a problem
I think he looks fine. Homer ref today mainly only had big impact in Olejnik and Alverez matches. He was slow to call takedowns, came up with some phantom stall calls and then the headgear call in O's match. He let Hall hold the foot for 20+ seconds on the edge with no stalemate and then as soon as O circled back around he stopped it and they weren't out. But on the road with a homer you gotta score first.

Alvarez needs to put on a lil size and settle into the new weight class. He was thrown to the wolves this weekend up a weight against two ranked opponents and todays the #9 guy. seemed to have established a very form foundation this weekend.
Agree with the self assessment. Excited to watch the progress. Keep up the hard work!

Agree with the self assessment. Excited to watch the progress. Keep up the hard work!
Self assessment? Haha

I’m from New Jersey and have been a fan of the kid for a long time. I just came over to this forum to talk shit and ruffle some feathers.

Odds are I’d assault 99.9% of this forum in a parking lot if it came to it. It’s a sign

Reactions: AtownPoke
Self assessment? Haha

I’m from New Jersey and have been a fan of the kid for a long time. I just came over to this forum to talk shit and ruffle some feathers.

Odds are I’d assault 99.9% of this forum in a parking lot if it came to it. It’s a sign
😉

Reactions: AtownPoke
Self assessment? Haha

RUANGRY?!

Jk. You’re welcome in. As I’ve said before, we are all rooting for him to prove our fall takes wrong. So far I’m definitely impressed and just hope he continues to look a little sharper as he gets more mat time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT