ADVERTISEMENT

OK State v. Pittsburgh 1/12 at Pitt

Is there a way to buy ESPN + My subscription allows all of the other ESPN channels, but does not push me to ESPN+
Yes, you can just buy ESPN+. I just got the yearly pass for I think about $100. Then you just use an email login and password from the signup to watch in a browser or an app on something like Roku/Fire.

Can also get with the Disney Plus package including Hulu if you wanted those too. Can also do monthly.

Struggling as I bought it and cannot find the login to ESPN + as my wife has every channel under the sun and it tries to log me into my AT&T account.

Reactions: birdman1117
Was Surber trying to see how quickly he could give up his leg(s) over and over even after getting dinged with a stalling point? He and Thompson didn’t even try to score.

BT is probably still figuring out his offense. Hes very up front, straight ahead kind of wrestler. Get him going with a swing single, some more level changes, capitalize on snap downs…. Just missing a few offensive pieces.

I thought Nino did a nice job on the mic. All of the announcers really. Pretty objective.

Easy to focus on the two losses tonight because they’re frustrating. However, really loved what we are seeing from everyone else. Aggressive and pushing the pace in most matches. The two we didn’t were the two we lost. Great stuff by Spratley tonight. Really excited to keep watching Travis get more and more comfortable. Izzak won’t wrestle someone more funky than Heller so I’ll take it. Really good to see Plott make some adjustments like he did tonight. Can be a bull that just keeps charging but he made a tiny change that led to 3 more takedowns after struggling initially. And Doucet getting offensive points, the unicorn of the night.

Easy to focus on the two losses tonight because they’re frustrating. However, really loved what we are seeing from everyone else. Aggressive and pushing the pace in most matches. The two we didn’t were the two we lost. Great stuff by Spratley tonight. Really excited to keep watching Travis get more and more comfortable. Izzak won’t wrestle someone more funky than Heller so I’ll take it. Really good to see Plott make some adjustments like he did tonight. Can be a bull that just keeps charging but he made a tiny change that led to 3 more takedowns after struggling initially. And Doucet getting offensive points, the unicorn of the night.
I know I’m the one harping on BT and Surber the most but I agree on all points. Great post.

Look at Ohio St v Pitt scores, we looked pretty good. Surber has been out for a while & a bit rusty. Thompson is a Fr but getting better.
Agree overall.

That said, BT wrestled a much better style against the Lehigh kid and Tate. The last two have been a big step back and head scratchers imo.

Reactions: bwel9339
What kind of wrestler is BT? Seems to get locked up in an inferior position most of the match in the last two outings. Is he a thrower?

Reactions: AtownPoke
Who are these guys?

At least up to 174, we were aggressive and looking for more points against a very muscled up Pitt team who wasn't ready for this pressure. 174 and 197 wrestled like the Cowboys of the past 5 years but there are reasons for their lack of aggression.

I'm really excited about this year's group as this was the type of wrestling that I watched in the 70's.

Who are these guys?

At least up to 174, we were aggressive and looking for more points against a very muscled up Pitt team who wasn't ready for this pressure. 174 and 197 wrestled like the Cowboys of the past 5 years but there are reasons for their lack of aggression.

I'm really excited about this year's group as this was the type of wrestling that I watched in the 70's.
Could be with Luke but I know the coaches were commenting on wanting BT to take that next step and learn to push

Agree, if we would of saw the team performance we’ve seen the last two weeks, the last few years we would of been flabbergasted! I’m pumped with the progress across the board and think Surber and BT could easily beat those guys in March. We went from #18 to an easily defended top 5 team in the country and we’re getting better every week! LFG Pokes, great work by the staff and the kids, they’re being aggressive and scoring early and there’s only individual performances here and there to nit pick. Overall great win as Pitt has some very good guys and we made them look like Cal Baptist out there!

He was probably busy🤷
I have not watched the matches but the outcomes are great for the Cowboys especially, Spratley, Jamison, Alvarez, Olejnik, Plott and Doucette. Travis continues too impress, and Daton won easily but someone said he got road out for a whole period. Surber has just come back and apparently has been sick and lost to a good opponent. Breyden Thompson is very important to our future and so I hate to see this total lack of offense. I am hoping I will be able to see the matches in a few days. As a team we keep getting better and out perform everyone's expectation except for driad who predicted a 36 to 0 score.

There has been a poster on here who has told us how great Alvarez is and despite his struggles so far wrestling unattached, that when he began to wrestle for the Cowboys he would be very good.
Good is a lack luster word to throw around. Just sit back and watch the teams dual meets and give your judgement based off the scoreboards after 7 minutes of wrestling.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT