ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Iowa coming to town Friday

I don’t know how the ref didn’t call potentially dangerous in Shomers match. The UNI guy was using his leg as leverage against Shomers ankle twice. First time looked terribly painful. Looked like he could have been seriously injured

Interesting to see Joes weight... I can't imagine 165 is in play still but odd to see him that low.

If Kaid goes into the NCAA tournament unseeded, it's gonna be fireworks that first round. Anybody not named McKenna is going to be really upset when they see they drew Kaid.
Flowrestling coverage made some big mistakes such as in Kaid's match when he gave up the takedown to lose they had a picture of make noise on the camera screen. This occurred several times while matches are going on. Injuries have really hurt us this year and our inconsistencies in performances of several of our wrestlers has also hurt us. Picc is consistent and focused but he hasn't wrestled any of the top 3 guys, Daton has been good but not dominating. He does not seem as good on his feet as I expected and when he's on top he struggles turning. He has been powerful on the bottom better than I thought. Kaid has been a major disappointment somewhere he lost his slickness and speed on his feet. Kadon is a battler but tonight he lacked aggression on his feet and I thought he was going to lose and then struck for the last 2 takedowns. We are weak at 57 and at 65 without Chandler. I have felt good about Joe and then last night he did almost nothing and then fell asleep at the end. He shot , could have gotten a hold of a leg and won but he lost his balance did not get the leg and gave up his own leg and lost. He did not even attempt the escape with 20 seconds left. He looked like the guy who lost the match walking to our bench. Jacobe 3rd period was the best I have seen him at 84 using his speed and strength to dominate the 3rd period. I hope this continues. Geer has been okay at 84 and a little less than okay at 97. We really miss a healthy Weigel. A very good and consistent White at HWT. I hope this continues and he gets his all American placing at Nationals. I did see Plott's matches at midcal and he was a different species wrestling than anyone else at that tournament. The match he lost to Blair that was very close. In watching that match it was obvious he was the better wrestler he just did not finish in so many good shots against Ramirez.

Flowrestling coverage made some big mistakes such as in Kaid's match when he gave up the takedown to lose they had a picture of make noise on the camera screen. This occurred several times while matches are going on.
Pretty sure Flo is just broadcasting the video feed that goes to the score board. Therefore this is probably mostly on OSU. If that's the feed being used then they need to make sure showing all the match. Perhaps they should put the NOISE etc as a banner on the sides or top of the match video. But mostly don't do it at critical points in the match, like 7 seconds remaining.

End of Kaid's match...

Check out Schwab in the background giving it to the OSU coaches, lol. John gave it back after Kaden's takedown.

Pretty sure Flo is just broadcasting the video feed that goes to the score board. Therefore this is probably mostly on OSU. If that's the feed being used then they need to make sure showing all the match. Perhaps they should put the NOISE etc as a banner on the sides or top of the match video. But mostly don't do it at critical points in the match, like 7 seconds remaining.

100% this. Flow is using the video board feed. It kind of sucks but at the same time you can't really expect OSU to tailor their in-person experience for us that are sitting at home.

Reactions: osu2082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT