ADVERTISEMENT

OK State vs Iowa Predictions

We may have a record attendance this weekend and so we could make some all year fans with a great dual and great Cowboy effort. I think we will need some upsets if we are to win this dual. Each guy on Flo picked Iowa to win the dual. Tough matches for Spratley, Jamison, Williams, Travis, Olejnik, Thompson, and Surber. Plus, Iowa might wrestle true freshmen Arnold and Keiter who Flo and Iowa fans think could win. A victory by us would be sweet.

We may have a record attendance this weekend and so we could make some all year fans with a great dual and great Cowboy effort. I think we will need some upsets if we are to win this dual. Each guy on Flo picked Iowa to win the dual. Tough matches for Spratley, Jamison, Williams, Travis, Olejnik, Thompson, and Surber. Plus, Iowa might wrestle true freshmen Arnold and Keiter who Flo and Iowa fans think could win. A victory by us would be sweet.
No surprise about Flo as they don’t like us. They said Plott will be close with their redshirting fresh. I don’t know anything about him, but would pick Plott to control and be close to bonus against anyone they wrestle at 184.

I may be too optimistic, but picking Fix with bonus (+1) and we win 165, 184,197, and either 125 or 141. HWT likely comes down to OT riding time and I think we win, so 6-4 matches- good guys win 19-12.

Last edited:
Reactions: jon_osu
No surprise about Flo as they don’t like us. They said Plott will be close with their redshirting fresh. I don’t know anything about him, but would pick to control and be close to bonus against anyone they wrestle at 184.

I may be too optimistic, but picking Fix with bonus (+1) and we win 165, 184,197, and either 125 or 141. HWT likely comes down to OT riding time and I think we win, so 6-4 matches- good guys win 19-12.
With Flo, you have Askren, who hates us because of Pendleton. JD, the one that does the rankings, is an Iowa homer and he does not like OSU. CP likes OSU though but gets talked over for n Flo radio.

Its gonna be tight no doubt about it. Proper weight management for a few guys this week will have been critical. Hopefully those guys come out with their feet moving and body language showing theyre feeling good and ready to rock! Its gonna be electric in GIA!

You really give a shit with Flo thinks they had us losing to NC State. They had us losing to Missouri they had us losing to Iowa State. If you’re gonna gamble money on predictions, you have lost a lot of money by now.

You really give a shit with Flo thinks they had us losing to NC State. They had us losing to Missouri they had us losing to Iowa State. If you’re gonna gamble money on predictions, you have lost a lot of money by now.
No, it was just information, but we will need an upset or 2 to win based on most ratings. But we needed an upset or 2 to beat North Carolina State, Iowa State and Missouri. We got those upsets and hopefully this streak continues. This a very big dual meet for us especially with maybe a record crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT