ADVERTISEMENT

Predicted seeds for NCAAs?

Spratley has a fish then Flynn then Ayala.
Tagen has a fish, then Happel. Then Bartlett then woods.
JW has Rathjen then Calen Henson
Teague has Haines rnd 2
Izzy will have Messinbrink in the quarters.
Thompson has Staroccie rnd 2.
Plott has Foca rnd 2.
Surber has Depres rnd 1
Doucet has a fish, then Lehigh who he lost to then Schultz.
We did not get any favors with seeding (aside from Fix). Gonna be a tough road to get a trophy IMHO. Our boys are gonna have to be animals in the wrestlebacks

Reactions: bwel9339
Some crazy seedings this year are going to make some really good early round matches for us to watch! Make sure you get off work on Thursday to watch!!!! haha

I think he’s just being a realist. Remember….last year was a train wreck ncaa finish after finishing 2nd in conf tournament.

Side question…. Why am I still a “redshirt” on this board?
Don’t be fooled, he hedges constantly. If OSU over-performs he’ll be the first one to run back to the board and tell everyone they didn’t have confidence.

Thank you big 12 and NCAA are totally two different scoring because guys can make the finals score a lot of points at big 12s that will not score nationals. I would love for us to wrestle to our seeds if we could possibly do that, we will be fourth or fifth Lehigh has no chance to rest of their seeds right now they’re projected for NC State has no chance to wrestle to their seats. They’re predicted I will take for all Americans and two in the top 12 right now with this team as young as they are

Thank you big 12 and NCAA are totally two different scoring because guys can make the finals score a lot of points at big 12s that will not score nationals. I would love for us to wrestle to our seeds if we could possibly do that, we will be fourth or fifth Lehigh has no chance to rest of their seeds right now they’re projected for NC State has no chance to wrestle to their seats. They’re predicted I will take for all Americans and two in the top 12 right now with this team as young as they are
Man no offense but sometimes reading your posts are like trying to encrypt an ancient language or something. I’m guessing you use the microphone. Helpful tip is saying “period” when you’re finished with a sentence.

Thank you big 12 and NCAA are totally two different scoring because guys can make the finals score a lot of points at big 12s that will not score nationals.
The only difference in the scoring is NCAA gives 2 advancement on the champ side and 1 on consolation, where big 12 gave 1 and 1/2. Not sure that is what you were saying, because, as stated above, it looks like that post was translated from some other language.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

The only difference in the scoring is NCAA gives 2 advancement on the champ side and 1 on consolation, where big 12 gave 1 and 1/2. Not sure that is what you were saying, because, as stated above, it looks like that post was translated from some other language.
He is saying the scoring will be different from an accumulation standpoint.

Competition is going to have an effect on scoring/meeting seeds. A guy that makes the finals in the BigXii could go 1-2 at NCAAs but was seeded like 15...don't get many points for a 1-2 performance.

Yes, we scored well at the BigXii, but no, we won't duplicate that kind of score due to the level of competition and surprises that occur.

If the team that showed up Vs Iowa is what we get we will finish outside the top 10
If the team that wrestled 90% of the dual season great shows up we will finish top 3-4

Man no offense but sometimes reading your posts are like trying to encrypt an ancient language or something. I’m guessing you use the microphone. Helpful tip is saying “period” when you’re finished with a sentence.
I am lol

Last year we experienced multiple injuries. It looks like we might be starting with one this year.

Worked through all the brackets this morning. With a obvious bias towards the Cowboys I still think I was fair. If we have a really good tournament I think it will look something like this.

125) AA 5th-8th
133) AA 1st
141) AA 7th or 8th
149) R12
157) 1-2
165) AA 7th
174) R12
184) AA 3rd
197) 1-2
285) At best R12 thinking maybe more like 2-2

Reactions: tom_v31
Worked through all the brackets this morning. With a obvious bias towards the Cowboys I still think I was fair. If we have a really good tournament I think it will look something like this.

125) AA 5th-8th
133) AA 1st
141) AA 7th or 8th
149) R12
157) 1-2
165) AA 7th
174) R12
184) AA 3rd
197) 1-2
285) At best R12 thinking maybe more like 2-2
If that is what comes to fruition, I think we will all be pleased with the trajectory.

You do realize that Jordan Williams pretty much whipped # 8 seed Swirderski until he got injured. If Jordan is well I would not want to draw him. After that injury he was just trying to get through the match (which he did). For all I know he is still injured, but that was pretty impressive. I doubt Waters could hang with a healthy Williams at this point.

This sucks!!! Coming from someone who has broke his collarbone twice it is a very painful experience to move anything on the affected side.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I’ve heard SC joint sprain, which would make more sense. No way he wrestles with a broke collarbone knowing one mat return or fall on affected side could make it worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT