ADVERTISEMENT

Dustin Plott

bwel9339

2nd Team
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2005
Roanoke, VA
It looks like he will finish 6 nationally after being seeded 6th. I think it’s been a great tournament for him. I figured he wouldn’t beat Hidlay but I’m okay with that. Hope he can get it done in a rematch with Massa. I’m really excited about him, he still has 3 years left and think he can be a national champion for us. Will he stay at 174 or move up to 184? He looks like he could still bulk up a little and it might allow for some of out lighter highly rated recruits to get on the mat earlier. Anyone have anything to add?
Great job Dustin Plott!

Great Post. He’s behind physically because he had to have surgery on his shoulder. He should transform his body between now and the start of next season. He also looked more confident in taking shots during the tournament…resembling HS Dustin Plott. And he faced several Grown A$$ Men who are very good. Starocci will be tough…Plott now knows what it takes.

If you have a chance, go back and look at Plott vs Starroci in High School. Starocci looks doughy, and Plott got off about 50 shots against him.

The future looks bright for Plott!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT