ADVERTISEMENT

OK STATE vs NC STATE 1/5/24

BTW, this is on ESPNU if anyone didn't know. I didn't at first and was watching on ESPN+ and then saw that it was actually on the U.

BTW, this is on ESPNU if anyone didn't know. I didn't at first and was watching on ESPN+ and then saw that it was actually on the U.
Those dumb bastards think we wanna see split screen with Pat Poppolesbo/ wrestling. It's really pissing me off.

Reactions: BigDogsGottaEat
Nice win by Travis! Wrestled strong the whole way and upset #5 7-6. Huge win.

Pokes back in the lead 10-7
Hard to believe but Jordan Williams Beat Teague Travis I believe at the St. Louis tournament at 149. If Jordan had Teague's toughness he probably could be a National Champ. Great win by Teague Travis! Also very good win for Spratley but his opponent lost 3 straight matches recently and so we will see if Troy builds and on this win. Daton and Jamison wrestled good also but Jamison should have won that match.

Olejnik wins 8-3. Thought he got a takedown late but didn't get the call.

Pokes up 13-7. Need Thompson at 174 to find a way to win and give us a little breathing room

Hard to believe but Jordan Williams Beat Teague Travis I believe at the St. Louis tournament at 149. If Jordan had Teague's toughness he probably could be a National Champ. Great win by Teague Travis! Also very good win for Spratley but his opponent lost 3 straight matches recently and so we will see if Troy builds and on this win. Daton and Jamison wrestled good also but Jamison should have won that match.
Refs suck

Reactions: bwel9339
So Surber is going at 197. Should be interesting with the #4 NCST guy.

Nevermind, its Robb. Hold on!!!

Well that was ugly. Robb was just overmatched and loses in a technical fall 20-4

Pokes will win now up 19-12 with 285 coming up.

Reactions: bwel9339
Well that was ugly. Robb was just overmatched and loses in a technical fall 20-4

Pokes will win now up 19-12 with 285 coming up.
Oljenik wrestled okay but not good and wins a decision. Thompson did not wrestle good but toughed out a super close win. Plott with the decision, wrestled okay. Robb completed his mission of not getting pinned by a far superior wrestler. Now it is Doucette who may win a 2 to 1 decision.

Reactions: tom_v31
Oljenik wrestled okay but not good and wins a decision. Thompson did not wrestle good but toughed out a super close win. Plott with the decision, wrestled okay. Robb completed his mission of not getting pinned by a far superior wrestler. Now it is Doucette who may win a 2 to 1 decision.
I thought Plott wrestled well. Sure he got taken down a couple times but Fishback is a very good wrestler. Very encouraging to see him grind it out.

I thought Plott wrestled well. Sure he got taken down a couple times but Fishback is a very good wrestler. Very encouraging to see him grind it out.
They had 6 wrestlers ranked in the op 5. Everyone of their wrestlers were ranked. We were the n the road, after some time off. I would say, this is a pretty gritty team.

You are a miserable person. They all competed well period.

You are a miserable person. They all competed well period.
I will keep working hard to try to be as good a person as you are. This was a very good dual win by the Cowboys and I do think almost everyone competed well and we did just about as good as we could as a team. Personally I thought Thompson was not near at his best but toughing out a win in that situation I think was great. That was the worst that I have seen Oljenik wrestle but he still won easily. Plott got in a tougher match than I think he should have but he did pull it out the match in the end. I need to get me a pair of orange and black sunglasses like you but I still see we easily wrestled the best we have all season but I am still not satisfied. Sorry.

I will keep working hard to try to be as good a person as you are. This was a very good dual win by the Cowboys and I do think almost everyone competed well and we did just about as good as we could as a team. Personally I thought Thompson was not near at his best but toughing out a win in that situation I think was great. That was the worst that I have seen Oljenik wrestle but he still won easily. Plott got in a tougher match than I think he should have but he did pull it out the match in the end. I need to get me a pair of orange and black sunglasses like you but I still see we easily wrestled the best we have all season but I am still not satisfied. Sorry.
Spratley, Daton, Teague really wrestled better than good especially Teague Travis who had the biggest win of the night.

Olejnik opponent had a defensive plan he worked well. That’s gonna happen when you’re a top guy. Brayden wrestled his style but his opponent has 5 years experience on him and wrestled really smart. Fishback is donkey strong and looked slick. Plott did well I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT