ADVERTISEMENT

The Good and Bad

I am really hoping this is where Coleman is going to earn his pay. Brining a new perspective into the postseason for mental preparation and training for our guys is going to be key. I hope he can provide some guidance on those things and his voice is heard, especially the mental aspect for guys like Fix. That area seems to be something that has held him back from winning a title. He has to let it fly, create action and get into scrambles.

He still has yet to show he is willing to "let it fly" even this year, his 7th year, and his last shot. He wrestles not to lose in his biggest matches unfortunately, how can someone as talented as he is not score more than 2 points in 3 NCAA Finals matches? It's hard to understand

He still has yet to show he is willing to "let it fly" even this year, his 7th year, and his last shot. He wrestles not to lose in his biggest matches unfortunately, how can someone as talented as he is not score more than 2 points in 3 NCAA Finals matches? It's hard to understand
You’re absolutely right, it’s very hard to understand. That’s why I really hope Coleman can fix this postseason preparation and approach it differently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT