ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA PORTAL

If true, then I can't imagine Carroll got a ton of NIL. Maybe that was why it took so long to commit to ISU.
Soon as he entered the portal he was under “no contact”. He was already going to ISU with CP’s help. Idc who doesn’t like to hear it. Dude was calling kids and telling them to hit the portal. Idk exactly how many got that call but only CC followed thru. CP will be joining ISU next year or so.

Soon as he entered the portal he was under “no contact”. He was already going to ISU with CP’s help. Idc who doesn’t like to hear it. Dude was calling kids and telling them to hit the portal. Idk exactly how many got that call but only CC followed thru. CP will be joining ISU next year or so.
If CC felt so strongly about Coleman Scott not getting hired, leaving is the best choice for him.. Given everything we know about the new coaches and the Penn State system, who is possibly going to join the RTC and coaching staff, the resources now available, etc, If a person still wants to leave they should go.. Chris Perry has his own way of doing things and if given everything above mentioned, if someone wants to follow him or go somewhere that isnt as intense, thats fine.. No disrespect to Chris Perry, while I appreciate everything he has done as both a wrestler and a coach, if he were as capable at this point as the current staff he would have gotten the head job or would have been retained OR would have been hired already by another program.. As it is, it seems like he is, at this point, a solid assistant coach and does well coaching certain kids. Im not disagreeing with you to be clear, just saying that in this circumstance, given the level of achievement of both programs, if Chris Perry were so good of a salemen that he can sell whatever he thinks he is going to be able to do at Iowa State vs. what everyone knows is about to happen here, that would make him the greatest motivational speaker and salemen the world has ever known OR he is talking to kids that he suspects arent going to be able to start here or kids he already has a good repore with.. until we got the new staff, Penn State had the edge over us in almost every area.. Now with the changes, we are in position to compete. Its a great time to be a Ok State fan.. Good luck to Chris Perry whereever he ends up and I hope Carrol wins every match and tournament that doesnt involve Ok State.

If CC felt so strongly about Coleman Scott not getting hired, leaving is the best choice for him.. Given everything we know about the new coaches and the Penn State system, who is possibly going to join the RTC and coaching staff, the resources now available, etc, If a person still wants to leave they should go.. Chris Perry has his own way of doing things and if given everything above mentioned, if someone wants to follow him or go somewhere that isnt as intense, thats fine.. No disrespect to Chris Perry, while I appreciate everything he has done as both a wrestler and a coach, if he were as capable at this point as the current staff he would have gotten the head job or would have been retained OR would have been hired already by another program.. As it is, it seems like he is, at this point, a solid assistant coach and does well coaching certain kids. Im not disagreeing with you to be clear, just saying that in this circumstance, given the level of achievement of both programs, if Chris Perry were so good of a salemen that he can sell whatever he thinks he is going to be able to do at Iowa State vs. what everyone knows is about to happen here, that would make him the greatest motivational speaker and salemen the world has ever known OR he is talking to kids that he suspects arent going to be able to start here or kids he already has a good repore with.. until we got the new staff, Penn State had the edge over us in almost every area.. Now with the changes, we are in position to compete. Its a great time to be a Ok State fan.. Good luck to Chris Perry whereever he ends up and I hope Carrol wins every match and tournament that doesnt involve Ok State.
Well said

Reactions: Poke1990
Odessa? Not my idea of a destination.
"Odessa is a port city on the Black Sea in southern Ukraine. It’s known for its beaches and 19th-century architecture, including the Odessa Opera and Ballet Theater."

Been there, its a wonderful place! Oh wait ... that was before the current war ... maybe nevermind. :(

• Haha
Reactions: JAY45
It's still better than Odessa, TX.
Animated GIF

Reactions: tom_v31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT