ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA PORTAL

Hard to read but easy to understand. Perry just wants to watch the world burn. That or he’s trying to use the kids as leverage to sweeten the pot at his next gig.
Think about it this way…

Perry Sr. gets fired by his bro in law, then a few months later Perry Jr. watched his rival get signed by his uncle.

Then the last Perry gets the rug pulled (in his eyes) on his career.

So yeah, they probably aren’t pumped with OSU.

Think about it this way…

Perry Sr. gets fired by his bro in law, then a few months later Perry Jr. watched his rival get signed by his uncle.

Then the last Perry gets the rug pulled (in his eyes) on his career.

So yeah, they probably aren’t pumped with OSU.

I don't even like you 1%, but every once in a while, a blind squirrel finds a nut. Good analysis.

Reactions: AtownPoke
If a former coach is calling wrestlers at OK State and telling them to transfer, just in spite of losing their job, well that former coach is selfish and does not care about these kids at all. That makes them a bad coach and person.
To be fair that was the opinion a good amount of people had of him before this all went down.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Not a fan of fomenting bad blood just for fun yall. These folks have built multi year relationships and CC was 100% thinking about leaving with or without contact from another coach or program. A bit silly to leave immediately but he made the choice and we should respect it and move on. IMO

Last edited:
Not a fan of fomenting bad blood just for fun yall. These folks have built multi year relationships and CC was 100% thinking about leaving with or without contact from another coach or program. A bit silly to leave immediately but he made the choice and we should respect it and move on. IMO
What we don’t respect is calling and telling kids to transfer cause you didn’t get the job you felt you deserved. Grown man acting like children and using kids. 🤮

Interesting tidbits on Cyclone Fanatic. Heeg's dad said around the time that he went into the portal that AJ had 30 days from when Coleman was let go. Which was May 10th. So the portal is open through tomorrow I believe.

It was also mentioned that Brayden Thompson is expected to portal. Somebody over there is clued in it seems.
Probably Perry😂

Interesting tidbits on Cyclone Fanatic. Heeg's dad said around the time that he went into the portal that AJ had 30 days from when Coleman was let go. Which was May 10th. So the portal is open through tomorrow I believe.

It was also mentioned that Brayden Thompson is expected to portal. Somebody over there is clued in it seems.
Brayden’s not that big of a loss.

His mom is selling all her Ok St gear. So it’s obvious he’s leaving

Hearing he’s unsure he wants to wrestle anymore. He told that to previous staff.
This is not first time he has said this. Hopefully whatever he chooses, that it works out for him. And as far as some of these kids hitting the road, I hope it all works out for them also. DT is bringing his style of wrestling to OK State and some are not going to buy into it. He takes wrestling very serious and wants this team to improve and get to the top. Taking wrestling seriously and improving and getting back to the top is something this team has not done in years.

Lol at Thompson’s mom. She seems to be a piece of work ever since hitting Stilly. Was recently put in her place related to $.

Heeg…who cares. Addition by subtraction from what I hear. Another nomad with questionable parent.

Thompson….who cares.

CC…hate to lose him but he and Merrill are the same weight if you’re being honest. Surber probably happy.

We can still do the redshirt scenario this year with Doucette and Surber. If we want to. Need to line up a heavyweight. Mocco and/or Merrill’s bro. But they’re a few years out.

Lol at Thompson’s mom. She seems to be a piece of work ever since hitting Stilly. Was recently put in her place related to $.

Heeg…who cares. Addition by subtraction from what I hear. Another nomad with questionable parent.

Thompson….who cares.

CC…hate to lose him but he and Merrill are the same weight if you’re being honest. Surber probably happy.

We can still do the redshirt scenario this year with Doucette and Surber. If we want to. Need to line up a heavyweight. Mocco and/or Merrill’s bro. But they’re a few years out.
Honestly, these transfers out send a good message to parents on the recruiting trail that the new staff are about a good environment. This is a net positive IMO.

Yianni would be a great get. He has regressed and he needs a new path if wrestling is in his future. Yianni is a great champion and it's sad to see him not progressing in freestyle as he should
I 100% agree with you on this. He could also attract in some other top names to the RTC which will help with recruiting, but more importantly help improve these wrestlers being recruited.

I 100% agree with you on this. He could also attract in some other top names to the RTC which will help with recruiting, but more importantly help improve these wrestlers being recruited.
This is an area where a DT can shine. He has the gravitas as an Olympic champ to talk to Yianni in plain terms. I'd love Yianni to find success at the Int'l level. I don't think his current location is working for him unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT