ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA PORTAL

Try harder…
Hey, I didn't say you couldn't have Bearclaw.

4148eb8a-b64c-4591-b9ea-e01d36f35f43_text.gif

Reactions: chasepollard
Haha, what I shouldve said is that I like @Pennstate1985 participation here and I enjoy his interaction.

The rest of his homeboard needs a t-ball bat taken to them.

*I gave that pat on the back after a few yella bellies.*
What's funny is that my first reaction to your post this morning was that you must have been drinking last night.

I do enjoy you interacting here!

Also, it was only 4 of them...but I'm not what I once was in that arena.
None of us should be if we want to staty alive and not pickled. I drink every day in moderation and the last time I was drunk was the night of my last final exam in, you guessed it, 1985. It's also why I don't do shots of whiskey either. That was one nasty hangover.

None of us should be if we want to staty alive and not pickled. I drink every day in moderation and the last time I was drunk was the night of my last final exam in, you guessed it, 1985. It's also why I don't do shots of whiskey either. That was one nasty hangover.
I have a few beers almost daily, but clearly 4 is enough to get me drunk enough to say nice things about a sect of people I genuinely despise a large portion of.

So, I guess you've got me beat on the drunk tenure thing...

Last edited:
I think that’s a mistake for him in the long run but it’s his mistake to make. I mean, his coach is the reigning Olympic champ at his weight. What’s the beef?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT