ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA PORTAL

Correct. Don’t know the official date, it was somewhere around May 8/9. Which is well under 30 days, and answers the original question.

Seems longer than that doesn't it? I feel like DT has been your coach for a couple months now.
It’s been like Christmas every day around here.

On our wrestling text thread, we’ve been laughing about how excited we are and how much we’ve been talking about wrestling and it’s MAY.

We’re more excited than we’ve been during several of the past seasons.

It’s been like Christmas every day around here.

On our wrestling text thread, we’ve been laughing about how excited we are and how much we’ve been talking about wrestling and it’s MAY.

We’re more excited than we’ve been during several of the past seasons.
I wish the season started tomorrow. To hell with prima Donna football players & striking out baseball queers.

Last edited:
@driad is the best! He can do no wrong. 😊

Anchorman GIF

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Man, it's too bad we couldn't get that straight swap for Alirez worked out.

Anyway, good for him and you gotta wish an Oklahoma boy the best of luck.
Hardly an Oklahoma boy, moved in from Illinois when they canceled the HS season due to Covarona. Stopped in for a few seasons, now the family lives in Minnesota. I don’t know the particulars but I am always skeptical of any kid who has been at 3+ high schools sticking it out.

Hardly an Oklahoma boy, moved in from Illinois when they canceled the HS season due to Covarona. Stopped in for a few seasons, now the family lives in Minnesota. I don’t know the particulars but I am always skeptical of any kid who has been at 3+ high schools sticking it out.
I don't know anything about him except what is on his OSU bio which only lists Edmond and Stillwater.

I do agree about the three high schools and I've always found it difficult to fathom how parents can uproot their families to improve their kids sports prospects. However, I'm always happy when there is a stud transfer to the Stillwater HS pipeline.

How do you spell "hypocrite"?:rolleyes:

Does Chris Cannon have two years left? Medical RS his junior year would mean he still has his senior year and a Covid year….

I was told he’s light. Like walking around in the 120s light. Was there a 57kg from his team he couldn’t beat?

Not to derail the thread…

I don’t know what Rin weights, he looks thicker than I would have imagined

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT