#151 Ethan Teague Stillwater OK 165 OK

#116 Kruz Goff Blackwell OK 197 OK State

•Devon HarrisonLibertyMO133OK State

•Kaden Purler North Point MO 141 OK State

Flowrestling

Dee Lockett #3
Landon Robideau #7
Sergio Vega #8
Sure would be nice to see Correa up there in between Robideau and Vega or Vega and Routledge!

I think too little is made of the pickup of Kody Routledge. The kid is #15 pound-for-pound.
100%

I think people have a slightly underwhelming view of him because he’s a late bloomer and John didn’t want him. He also didn’t blow people away at Fargo. The kid has been jumping levels by leaps and bounds though and I think he’s a future hammer

Reactions: tom_v31
100%

I think people have a slightly underwhelming view of him because he’s a late bloomer and John didn’t want him. He also didn’t blow people away at Fargo. The kid has been jumping levels by leaps and bounds though and I think he’s a future hammer
I guess I’m one of those who has a underwhelming view as I’m pretty surprised how high Kody is on this P4P. Given his resume I would have expected him to be somewhere in the 30-40 range. I might just be hung up on all of his losses to Kael Voinovich which were over a year ago, but at the same time, he did not look great against a sophomore Melvin Miller just earlier this summer—the same guy who we saw Robideau manhandle while wrestling up a weight at WNO. If he has jumped levels, it’s not showing in the results yet.

He’s obviously very good, it just seems that he’s a tier below Dee, Vega, and Robideau right now.

Reactions: tom_v31
I guess I’m one of those who has a underwhelming view as I’m pretty surprised how high Kody is on this P4P. Given his resume I would have expected him to be somewhere in the 30-40 range. I might just be hung up on all of his losses to Kael Voinovich which were over a year ago, but at the same time, he did not look great against a sophomore Melvin Miller just earlier this summer—the same guy who we saw Robideau manhandle while wrestling up a weight at WNO. If he has jumped levels, it’s not showing in the results yet.

He’s obviously very good, it just seems that he’s a tier below Dee, Vega, and Robideau right now.
That’s all fair. My point is that the kid wasn’t even a finalist for state his fr or soph year. Hes absolutely a late bloomer and has come on a lot quickly. He also lost a one takedown match to Miller who ended up being the champ and is the #1 ranked soph in the country. Villasenor just beat Dom and then lost to an 8th grader at super 32. These young kids are way ahead.

And it’s a good point on Landon. I think he’s as good as #1 right now. He’s the steal of the class imo.

That’s all fair. My point is that the kid wasn’t even a finalist for state his fr or soph year. Hes absolutely a late bloomer and has come on a lot quickly. He also lost a one takedown match to Miller who ended up being the champ and is the #1 ranked soph in the country. Villasenor just beat Dom and then lost to an 8th grader at super 32. These young kids are way ahead.

And it’s a good point on Landon. I think he’s as good as #1 right now. He’s the steal of the class imo.
I think most of this group, besides obviously Dee, are all late bloomers. I love it. You can tell this staff has done their research. Wrestling is a difficult sport and burnout and injury is a real thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT