ADVERTISEMENT

OK State vs. Minnesota

It's been interesting having Adam Engel in the media sessions recently. John got creampuff questions from the media for years, but Adam doesn't hold back. Very direct & doesn't shy away from tough topics.
I agree, I really enjoy having Adam on the beat. He does a great job.

Reactions: Wrassler17
As we just signed the #1 and #3 P4P wrestlers in the next class. That is the stuff that creates champions. It would not shock me if John worked out the wrestlers the day of the dual with Minnesota. Certainly the results of the dual are a dissapointment, but this was not going to be one of our better teams. Do not underestimate Minnesota as they always have wrestlers with great strength.

It’s not enough to just sign highly ranked wrestlers. If that were the case we would of had a much better recent run.

With RTC’s, the “stuff” that currently creates champions is seasoned senior level wrelsters in and around the room working and aiding in the development of the college guys.

Until we get to that point (Daton mentioned this in his recent interview) we won’t win a title.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
I’m still waiting for this Big RTC NEWS and Changes that are happening any day !!!!! Same ole shit new day 😂

Reactions: CowboyTanker
It's been interesting having Adam Engel in the media sessions recently. John got creampuff questions from the media for years, but Adam doesn't hold back. Very direct & doesn't shy away from tough topics.
Had a long conversation with Adam at the cookout and specifically thanked him for asking the questions on everyone’s minds.

Thanks, Adam’s Mom. 😀😀

Thanks, Adam’s Mom. 😀😀
Hey Micco, we all know wrestlers are a tough bunch that don't scare easily. But you know what scares the hell out of 'em at Halloween?... someone wearing a Rosselli mask trying to recruit them.

Reactions: DPJ
Hey Micco, we all know wrestlers are a tough bunch that don't scare easily. But you know what scares the hell out of 'em at Halloween?... someone wearing a Rosselli mask trying to recruit them.
I almost spit out my coffee, that was a good one🤣🤣

Reactions: Wrassler17
Can you elaborate on what Daton said re: RTCs and senior level folks in the room?

Daton said that the Cowboy RTC is important for us and for him to be able to stick around here after his college career. He said if we can get some more funding we can bring some other athletes in which will also really help the college team.

Daton said that the Cowboy RTC is important for us and for him to be able to stick around here after his college career. He said if we can get some more funding we can bring some other athletes in which will also really help the college team.
Speaks the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT