ADVERTISEMENT

Latest from Disney

Because I oppose the hate and bigotry some of your right-wingers are forcing upon the rest of us right now. I also oppose your lies and attacks about hard-working educators who give their all to teach our children and don't deserve the crap you right-wingers are putting them through right now.

You and your ilk are the one trying to ruin people's lives with your lies, hate, and bigotry.

If you hate the public schools so much, take your kids out and brainwash them all you want. Leave the rest of us alone. We don't need your insanity.
He talks about insanity.

The ironic part of this whole mess is that if it weren't for the pandemic, none of this would be happening. The leftist teachers have been doing this type of grooming for years, but parents were too distracted to realize it. It wasn't until everyone was working and learning from home that parents started seeing what the messaging of the school lessons consisted of that parents started speaking up. Prior to that it was always a one-off example of some teacher who could be fired or reassigned if they were exposed without incriminating the masses. But homeschooling exposed the volume of this indoctrinization and (as shown in the VA election) has riled up the parents.

Desantis was just smart enough to see where the train of angry parents was pointing and got out in front to look like the leader. And managed to set a bear trap in the process where he has libs across the country (and in this very thread) arguing for the right for teachers to teach sexual principles to 5 year-olds in public schools.

Desantis was just smart enough to see where the train of angry parents was pointing and got out in front to look like the leader. And managed to set a bear trap in the process where he has libs across the country (and in this very thread) arguing for the right for teachers to teach sexual principles to 5 year-olds in public schools.
This is why the MSNBC people stay losing.

Reactions: Medic007
Pretty crazy that about 50% of the country is racist and the other half are pedophiles. And those in the middle are just a little of both.

Reactions: AC2020
But, if true I sure don't understand your opposition to a law that makes it clear.
Once again, my opposition to the bill is because it singles out certain Americans and attempts to marginalize and stigmatize them. My opposition to the bill is because of the hateful ideology that brought it about and how it is being used to hurt people, attack public education and educators, and pander to the worst elements in our society.

DeSantis is a demagogue who is trying to be like Trump. He saw how successful Trump was in the Republican Party, playing off the fears and hate of many Republicans. And he is trying to do the same.

Your last sentence is a complete lie and is not what is occurring. This has been noted numerous times on this board. This is how DeSantis and his supporters want to frame the debate while getting angry when the truth about the bill and its intent is revealed. Hence their anger over the bill being called the don't say gay bill. DeSantis lost the political messaging regarding the bill. And all he has left is his lies, suchbas the lie that he is trying to protect children.

More and more people are seeing through his lies. Especially with his latest miscalculation over Disney. Democrats aren't going to let him get away with his hate and lies. They will oppose him just as strongly as they did Trump.

Once again, my opposition to the bill is because it singles out certain Americans and attempts to marginalize and stigmatize them. My opposition to the bill is because of the hateful ideology that brought it about and how it is being used to hurt people, attack public education and educators, and pander to the worst elements in our society.
Your opposition to the bill is because you want unfettered access to innocent children so that you can pervert them and sexualize them.

DeSantis is a demagogue who is trying to be like Trump. He saw how successful Trump was in the Republican Party, playing off the fears and hate of many Republicans. And he is trying to do the same.

Your last sentence is a complete lie and is not what is occurring. This has been noted numerous times on this board. This is how DeSantis and his supporters want to frame the debate while getting angry when the truth about the bill and its intent is revealed. Hence their anger over the bill being called the don't say gay bill. DeSantis lost the political messaging regarding the bill. And all he has left is his lies, suchbas the lie that he is trying to protect children.

More and more people are seeing through his lies. Especially with his latest miscalculation over Disney. Democrats aren't going to let him get away with his hate and lies. They will oppose him just as strongly as they did Trump.
OK, groomer.

There is a link to the actual legislation. No spin. No talking points. No narrative. I challenge you to cut and paste the exact verbiage or item in the bill that you believe attacks the LBGTQ community. You've said you read it (its only 7 pages). You claim my last sentence is a lie, yet the bill does explicitly prevent the teaching of sexual principles to 5 year olds: "Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

So is that not the section you are up in arms about? Because if it is then my statement is a precise truth. If your issue isn't with that portion but with another, feel free to share it. But otherwise, you are defending the right for teachers to teach highly sexual topics to 5 year olds.

The crazies have taken over the Republican Party. It is truly sad to see what is happening to the party that used to be the party of great men like Lincoln, TDR, and Eisenhower. Those three men, if alive today, would be sickened by what they would find in the Republican Party.
You think Lincoln, TDR and Eisenhower would support teaching young children about sex? You are delusional.

Yep. And its funny, because they have some common sense voices on their side telling them so. Maher and Carville have been espousing this for years but its just falling on deaf ears.
Lets not go overboard here.

Marginalizing people who want to sexualize children? Pure stupidity to permit sexualizing children to appease people who want the ability to sexualize children.

Reactions: AC2020

Groomer Pyle

Reactions: iasooner2000
🙄

No one in Florida is teaching third graders this!

Do you seriously believe that third graders are being taught something like this in Florida? I truly hope not. Because if you do, you have allowed yourself to be deceived by demagogues who are doing nothing but playing on your fears.

Stop sounding crazy. Because that is how you sound right now. Getting outraged over something that isn't occurring! Absurdity.

Was this book in your school libraries? Did any teachers provide it to students? I can't answer that question and neither can you but what is does show the the LGBTQ community is trying t infiltrate our public education system with this stuff. While it may or may not have been in Florida we know for a fact leftists love a slippery slope and it would have been in the not so distant future until this bill was introduced.

This article says one of the books in question was found in Florida. Hmmmmm

You think Lincoln, TDR and Eisenhower would support teaching young children about sex?
Well since this isn't what I'm supporting, I don't know why you would ask me this. Again, you continue to argue against a red herring.

Lincoln, TDR, and Eisenhower would not belong to the party of Trump and DeSantis. There is no doubt about that. Heck, Eisenhower tried to get the Republican Party to move away from Taft conservativism and isolationism.

Study some history for once. Or have you burned all your history books?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
what is does show the the LGBTQ community is trying t infiltrate our public education system with this stuff.
🙄

A false fear-based statement but with that said, I thought you said you right-wingers were not singling out LGBTQ Americans? Thought you claimed none of this has to do with attacking them?

You just completely undercut your own argument and revealed your true intentions.

Well since this isn't what I'm supporting, I don't know why you would ask me this. Again, you continue to argue against a red herring.

Lincoln, TDR, and Eisenhower would not belong to the party of Trump and DeSantis. There is no doubt about that. Heck, Eisenhower tried to get the Republican Party to move away from Taft conservativism and isolationism.

Study some history for once. Or have you burned all your history books

Are you seeing if you can make each post less intelligent than the previous today?

If so, kudos.

What percentage do you believe want to "sexualize" children. Also, define what you mean by "sexualizing" children.
I really have no clue the number. I think exposing children to anything sexual is sexualizing them. I don’t think they should even be taught about heterosexuality. I do know one thing, we are falling way behind in the basics of education and this should be the priority of grade schools and not introducing LGBTQ. There’s absolutely no reason unless there is an agenda, and I believe there is. Kid‘s brains are very moldable, and the LGBTQ crowd and others are preying on it.

Last edited:
I think exposing children to anything sexual is sexualizing them.
So if little Betty is in a class with little Johnny who has two mothers and Johnny speaks of his two mothers, draws a picture of his family, and a teacher answers simple questions Betty has about why Johnny has two Moms . . . do you consider this sexualizing Betty and the other students in the class?

I do know one thing, we are falling way behind in the basics of education and this should be the priority of grade schools and not introducing LGBTQ.
I agree we have a lot of real problems with our educational system that needs to be addressed, improved, and fixed. Real problems, not created problems like DeSantis and his cronies have done here to pander to his supporters.

We should most definitely focus on the real issues and get away from this hateful nonsense and political pandering. DeSantis and his cronies aren't addressing the real educational problems we have here in Florida (one being the teacher shortage we have).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT