ADVERTISEMENT

Walgreens is Racist

No they aren’t, you are Ayanna

Why don't you and the squad take some of your kickback money and build one?

I can't believe the crap that scummy bitch is peddling. Walgreen's, who employ's a lot of black employees, is attacked for closing a store in a black neighborhood due to crime/theft and they get the "so called" blame. In the words of the immortal Gundy, makes me wanna puke - but I hate to lose good red wine.

I can't believe the crap that scummy bitch is peddling. Walgreen's, who employ's a lot of black employees, is attacked for closing a store in a black neighborhood due to crime/theft and they get the "so called" blame. In the words of the immortal Gundy, makes me wanna puke - but I hate to lose good red wine.

If the people in her district are stupid enough to keep voting for her and all the ridiculous policies Democrats push they deserve to suffer the consequences without sympathy from anyone. As far as I'm concerned every business in crime ridden Democrat hell holes should close, move locations and leave the communities to fend for themselves. When these communities start to bitch tell them you wanted these policies, you got em, now suffer from them and STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT