ADVERTISEMENT

Maine Builds Rent Free Apartments For Illegals With Tax Payer Dollars

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Jeez I wonder why illegals keep coming across the border? Free housing, free healthcare, free food, free education, free education and anything else they need. Why stay in your own country, work to support yourself and help build prosperity in your own country when Democrats provide everything you need without any effort other than crossing the border illegally?

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Jeez I wonder why illegals keep coming across the border? Free housing, free healthcare, free food, free education, free education and anything else they need. Why stay in your own country, work to support yourself and help build prosperity in your own country when Democrats provide everything you need without any effort other than crossing the border illegally?
Maine voted for Biden they deserve everything they get. I do find it ironic that the vast majority of the illegal border jumping illegals are male of military age & yet there not forcing them out there as day laborers at the very least.

Can you imagine breaking the law to be here, coming from a hut or some hovel with intermittent electricity, maybe running water & and possibly an inside crapper. To a brand new 2 or 3 bedroom, 1.5 - 2 bathroom home with electricity, running water & toilets all on the backs of American taxpayers. Our government is the most gutless & anti-American administration EVER.

Maybe Maine will flip, promise though Susan Collins won’t do a thing to help her constituents, suckers!

Them Yankees might want to build more airports and bus hubs. I'm happy for them folks to be so kind, along with Chicago and New York.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT