ADVERTISEMENT

Well Known Anti-Semite Bernie Sanders

Would give him a first hand lesson and a completely different perspective. Kind of like all of those that support abortion who were lucky enough to avoid being aborted. Never met a abortion supporter that wishes they were aborted.
I think if anyone should offer to replace a hostage it should be Netanyahu.

Bernie is a self-loathing Jew, and, like any other American leftist, a self-loathing American.
Thank you for you deep-dive analysis of Bernie Sanders. How about Joe Biden, what do you think of him? Has he been a self-loathing Catholic the loathes America? Hasn’t he been single-handedly wrong on every issue he’s ever touched. Didn’t Obama say as much? Haven’t you said as much? What makes you think he’s suddenly 100% right about supporting Israel's genocide? Isn’t it amazing. After half a century of screwing up every political issue he’s ever touched he miraculously gets it right about genocide!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Thank you for you deep-dive analysis of Bernie Sanders. How about Joe Biden, what do you think of him? Has he been a self-loathing Catholic the loathes America? Hasn’t he been single-handedly wrong on every issue he’s ever touched. Didn’t Obama say as much? Haven’t you said as much? What makes you think he’s suddenly 100% right about supporting Israel's genocide? Isn’t it amazing. After half a century of screwing up every political issue he’s ever touched he miraculously gets it right about genocide!
I’m not sold on Biden’s support for Israel. Pretty sure Biden and the CCP/DNC are working behind the scenes to defeat Netanyahu just as Clinton and Obama did.

BTW, Biden is a shitty Catholic in Name Only because of his abortion stance.

I’m not sold on Biden’s support for Israel. Pretty sure Biden and the CCP/DNC are working behind the scenes to defeat Netanyahu just as Clinton and Obama did.

BTW, Biden is a shitty Catholic in Name Only because of his abortion stance.
You don’t think Sleepy Joe has supported Netanyahu’s war enough? What more should he do?

Did you even bother to read my post? Or perhaps you read it and you really are that dense.
Yes, I read your post. It seemed to me you were saying you don’t trust Sleepy Joe and the Democrats to provide Netanyahu with whatever he wants to kill the people of Gaza? If that was not it please correct me.

Last edited:
Yes, I read your post. It seemed to me you were saying you don’t trust Sleepy Joe and the Democrats to provide Netanyahu with whatever he wants to kill the people oof Gaza? If that was not it please correct me.
We know from history that the democrooks will do all they can to defeat Netanyahu come election time. Just like we know from history that Terrorstinians live to kill Israelis, even at the expense of their own lives.

We know from history that the democrooks will do all they can to defeat Netanyahu come election time. Just like we know from history that Terrorstinians live to kill Israelis, even at the expense of their own lives.
So what did I get wrong? It appears you like Netanyahu, you like his war and you want the US to continue funding it. Which is exactly what Biden & Company are doing. I'm not seeing the "defeat Netanyahu" in Biden's actions. He's followed every order Netanyahu has given him to the letter.

Bernie Sanders is the ultimate company man, if he’s saying it, he was handed a speech.

Palestine being an issue here is a god send for the people fogging brains.

Look over here while hundreds of thousands of women and children are trafficked at our border.

So what did I get wrong? It appears you like Netanyahu, you like his war and you want the US to continue funding it. Which is exactly what Biden & Company are doing. I'm not seeing the "defeat Netanyahu" in Biden's actions. He's followed every order Netanyahu has given him to the letter.
You've become so emotionally obsessed on this issue you have lost all ability to think critically about the subject. Biden and the Democrats are openly calling for Bibi to resign and Israel elect a new leader that will be their loyal lapdog.

Bernie Sanders is the ultimate company man, if he’s saying it, he was handed a speech.

Palestine being an issue here is a god send for the people fogging brains.

Look over here while hundreds of thousands of women and children are trafficked at our border.
That makes no sense. The Company has shown itself to be subservient to Israel when it comes to taking orders, so Sanders is going against the Company on this one.

That’s really dumb.

Bernie won the nomination and took the Gore package.

He does exactly as he’s told.
Not dumb. The Democrat Party receives donations in the millions from the Israeli lobby, so much so it is terrified to disobey orders. It would never intentionally have anyone from their ranks talk to Netanyahu is such a discourteous manner. Netanyahu expects groveling from American politicians and he gets it. Sanders broke ranks, I think, because he sees the writing on the wall that the public is about fed up with its politicians being subservient to a piddling little foreign country that has power only because we give it to him, and it repays us with such a cynical overbearing attitude.

Not dumb. The Democrat Party receives donations in the millions from the Israeli lobby, so much so it is terrified to disobey orders. It would never intentionally have anyone from their ranks talk to Netanyahu is such a discourteous manner. Netanyahu expects groveling from American politicians and he gets it. Sanders broke ranks, I think, because he sees the writing on the wall that the public is about fed up with its politicians being subservient to a piddling little foreign country that has power only because we give it to him, and it repays us with such a cynical overbearing attitude.

You obviously haven’t been paying attention.

The apparatus you are referring to isn’t wielding power anymore.

That went out the window with Obama and died with Epstein.

You obviously haven’t been paying attention.

The apparatus you are referring to isn’t wielding power anymore.

That went out the window with Obama and died with Epstein.
Right. AIPAC is completely toothless.

Sure Dan, nothing has changed.

We can all discount his history because this time he agrees with Dan.

See how well it works?

You breezed right past a real atrocity at home.
This may be AIPAC’s last stand bullying politicians to do Israel’s bidding. It is astonishing how quickly people are realizing how the Israeli tail wags the American dog. So, yes, things are changing at breakneck speed. But for now the politicians quiver in their boots when they hear the term AIPAC spoken in their presence. I don’t think I have agreed with a single thing Bernie has said he stood for. And you’re right that Hillary successfully put a dog collar on him. But this is different. The Biden handlers must be choking with fury that Bernie made them look so weak in front of his Israeli master.

Bernie's economic policies are on full display in Venezuela.

Joe's economic policies are on full display in the US. 35% of consumer credit cards are maxed out. Consumer debt is crowding $1.2 trillion. Record auto loan defaults J. P. Morgan tells me. Bidenomics. Biden wants to DOUBLE capital gains tax and let Trump tax cuts expire. Some polling tells me we could see 4 more years of Biden. US avg. IQ is 97.4.

Remember growing 401's under Trump? $1.74 gasoline at my neighborhood Stripes? All time record low unemployment numbers for minorities?

Orange Man bad!

This may be AIPAC’s last stand bullying politicians to do Israel’s bidding. It is astonishing how quickly people are realizing how the Israeli tail wags the American dog. So, yes, things are changing at breakneck speed. But for now the politicians quiver in their boots when they hear the term AIPAC spoken in their presence. I don’t think I have agreed with a single thing Bernie has said he stood for. And you’re right that Hillary successfully put a dog collar on him. But this is different. The Biden handlers must be choking with fury that Bernie made them look so weak in front of his Israeli master.

They tried to cozy up.

They said all the right things. Supported every leftist cause.

But they got massively out spent on propaganda (mainly on college campuses) and lost the guy that was obviously had leverage on us at the highest levels.

Do you honestly think the protests are organic?

We’ve seen a lot of these lately and there are usually pros running the show.

They tried to cozy up.

They said all the right things. Supported every leftist cause.

But they got massively out spent on propaganda (mainly on college campuses) and lost the guy that was obviously had leverage on us at the highest levels.

Do you honestly think the protests are organic?

We’ve seen a lot of these lately and there are usually pros running the show.
Of course there are, just like there are far better funded pros running your side of the show. That doesn’t diminish the gravity of the protest, and the certainty that your side is ultimately going to lose.

Of course there are, just like there are far better funded pros running your side of the show. That doesn’t diminish the gravity of the protest, and the certainty that your side is ultimately going to lose.

I don’t have a side.

Why do you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT