ADVERTISEMENT

Netanyahu offers three 'prerequisites' for ending conflict in Gaza

Who knew Liberals would be for baby killing here at home but not in an Arab Country?
Couldn't make it up if you tried.

Your thoughts?

carry on

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Your thoughts?

carry on
Looks like it all worked out, she left the State to have one where its legal.
But that has you triggered?

Carrion

Reactions: iasooner2000
So there weren't any Hamas targets in Jabalia? Just civilians? No Hamas people firing rockets and no Hamas leadership like Ibrahim Biari, just civilians?

Uhhhhhh, how far behind are you on the conflict info? Israel began their ground offensive on October 28. You do know what "ground offensive" means, right? A synonym would be "invasion."

See above. Weird internet tough guy thing you've got going on about the IDF. Have you ever met any IDF soldiers?

We invaded Iraq and killed a whole bunch of people, ruined their government, and are still there to "fix" our mess. Maybe you missed it?

Serious question...

What are you smoking? You can't keep that kind of strain a secret. Squatchin will ruin you if you don't identify the bud that erased the Iraq war from your mind.
How many civilians died in the entire yearslong Iraq war??? Then compare that to 3 months in Gaza.

Don’t be a chickensh!t, Medic…you can do it…

carry on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Looks like it all worked out, she left the State to have one where its legal.
But that has you triggered?

Carrion

Why should she have had to suffer the burden of leaving the state to get a procedure done they admitted they fvcked up and should’ve allowed?

And it was you who brought up baBY KiLLiNgs/AboRtiOn out of the blue…

TriGgEreD

carry on

Why should she have had to suffer the burden of leaving the state to get a procedure done they admitted they fvcked up and should’ve allowed?

And it was you who brought up baBY KiLLiNgs/AboRtiOn out of the blue…

TriGgEreD

carry on
Maybe move to one where its legal?
Liberals tell us the Economy is Great and everyone is flush with cash. Should be easy enough to do, no?

“No one disputes that Ms. Cox’s pregnancy has been extremely complicated. Any parents would be devastated to learn of their unborn child’s trisomy 18 diagnosis,” the justices wrote. “Some difficulties in pregnancy, however, even serious ones, do not pose the heightened risks to the mother the exception encompasses.”

Maybe move to one where its legal?
Liberals tell us the Economy is Great and everyone is flush with cash. Should be easy enough to do, no?

“No one disputes that Ms. Cox’s pregnancy has been extremely complicated. Any parents would be devastated to learn of their unborn child’s trisomy 18 diagnosis,” the justices wrote. “Some difficulties in pregnancy, however, even serious ones, do not pose the heightened risks to the mother the exception encompasses.”

“The ruling also called on the Texas Medical Board to offer more guidance to physicians, reminding the agency that it can “assess various hypothetical circumstances, provide best practices, identify red lines, and the like” as it has done for COVID-19 protocols and similar circumstances.

Cox’s lawyers noted in a statement that many women in Texas do not have the financial means to quickly leave the state. All but one of Texas’ neighboring states have banned the procedure, and Texans are flooding clinics in New Mexico, Colorado and Kansas, leading to delays in care. In October, the Texas Tribune documented the story of a woman who could not afford to leave the state for an abortion, and carried a non-viable pregnancy to term.”

“The ruling also called on the Texas Medical Board to offer more guidance to physicians, reminding the agency that it can “assess various hypothetical circumstances, provide best practices, identify red lines, and the like” as it has done for COVID-19 protocols and similar circumstances.

Cox’s lawyers noted in a statement that many women in Texas do not have the financial means to quickly leave the state. All but one of Texas’ neighboring states have banned the procedure, and Texans are flooding clinics in New Mexico, Colorado and Kansas, leading to delays in care. In October, the Texas Tribune documented the story of a woman who could not afford to leave the state for an abortion, and carried a non-viable pregnancy to term.”
Thanks Hillary. 🖕

You lost me at "COVID-19 protocols"
And how is it possible so many women in Texas can't afford it?
We are told multiple times daily how great the Economy is doing and how good we have it under Dims. 🤣

There was enough radiation sickness in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to prompt investigations into the effects of it - ARS, pregnancy termination, etc. - years after the bombings.

There’s good reasons why such atrocities have never been repeated in modern combat, JV…are you advocating for the nuking of Gaza???

carry on
Sure

How many civilians died in the entire yearslong Iraq war??? Then compare that to 3 months in Gaza.

Don’t be a chickensh!t, Medic…you can do it…

carry on
Oh, so the guy who thought we caught Hussein by doing precision airstrikes, is clueless (but super internet tough!) about the fact the IDF has been conducting a ground offensive for 2 months, and has no idea how many civilian deaths the US caused in Iraq wants me to compare Iraqi civilian deaths with deaths in Gaza. Nah, I already have. Maybe you should turn off The View and gather some information yourself.

Don't be a chickenshit, toon. Educate yourself for a change.

Maybe these women should be more responsible. After all it is a human life they are having sucked out of their bodies.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
They were nonviable pregnancies. The fetuses died in the womb.

You’re a dumbfvck.

carry on
Such generalities.....

They were nonviable pregnancies. The fetuses died in the womb.

You’re a dumbfvck.

carry on
from your post above

A woman not multiple. Also, what is a woman?

I am just wondering what great idea @ClintonDavidScott has on War and how its won without killing. Maybe he is hoping Hamas knocking up women in Israel after they were raped will boast those no viable numbers.

viceland GIF by Needles & Pins

@ClintonDavidScott

Mia Schem, a 21-year-old hostage released by Hamas in the temporary ceasefire deal in November, said she “went through a Holocaust” during her 54 days in captivity, according to an Israeli Channel 13 clip from an interview set to be released on Friday. When asked why she broke her silence, Schem said, “It was important to me to relay the truth about the nature of the people who live in Gaza, who they are truly are, and what I experienced there.” She later added, “Everyone there were terrorists… Entire families are in the service of Hamas.” Schem was kidnapped during the Supernova music festival attack on Oct. 7 and became the subject of the first hostage video released by Hamas. She told Channel 13 that she was moved into a civilian family’s home in Gaza afterward, recalling, “I began asking myself questions: Why am I being held in some family’s household? Why are there children here? Why is there a woman here?” The Messenger reported that this is one of two conversations set to air in Israel, with Schem telling Channel 12 News that she was “like an animal in the safari.”

@ClintonDavidScott

TEL AVIV (Reuters) -To survive the 51 days she and three of her children spent as hostages in Gaza, Chen Almog-Goldstein had to stifle the tears over the killing of her husband and daughter when Hamas gunmen burst into their home in Israel on Oct. 7.

"Within seven minutes we were in Gaza," said Almog-Goldstein. "I remember the looks on my children's faces. There was shock and a great sadness that I couldn't express because I was now in survival mode."

Almog-Goldstein, 49, a social worker, had to restrain her grieving for husband Nadav, shot point-blank in the chest by the gunmen when they broke into the family safe room, and their eldest daughter Yam, 20, killed minutes later.

"Everything would remind us of them," she told Reuters in an interview. "I cried sometimes, the children saw that too, but straight away I had to wipe away the tears and snap out of it. They (the militants) didn't like it when we cried."

She said the family spent their first and last nights in an underground tunnel before they were released in a late November prisoner swap, seven weeks into the Israel-Hamas war. In between, they were moved several times from house to house.

Food and water were sometimes restricted, she said, while sanitary conditions were tough with no running water in the toilets and just one change of clothes.

'ENDLESS NIGHT'

The windows were always heavily draped, said Almog-Goldstein. When darkness fell, houses where they were held were either lit with candles or kept pitch black. "The nights were very long, never-ending nights, and so were the days."

"Control of your life is taken in one moment and is in someone else's hands. We had no influence over our lives except for trying to survive and keep ourselves sane and balanced and functioning," she said.

Every move to a new hideout meant a new team guarding the family, and new worries, she said. The fear was constant even though the militants said she and her 17-year-old daughter, Agam, and sons Gal, 11 and Tal, 9, would not be harmed.

Other hostages were less fortunate, she said. In one of the hideouts the family was placed with a group of female captives.

"Some were beaten, handcuffed for some hours. Not just men, women were beaten too and we heard of sexual abuse, some first hand and some were girls we met who had witnessed it or had heard about it, harm inflicted at gunpoint."

Hamas has denied accusations of sexual abuse.

Out of 129 hostages remaining captive incommunicado in Gaza with no Red Cross access, 19 are women, Israeli authorities say.

Almog-Goldstein said she is worried about the women left behind, some of whom she said were seriously injured. "They said they could deal with the physical injuries but they didn't know how they could deal with the way they were hurt sexually."

Liberal Men (and I use the term Men here loosely) are experts on Women and Women's health, can't define what a Woman is and say Men can get pregnant.
Oh the Humanity! 🤣🤣

You guys think Toon wants Hamas to rape him? Then he can get pregnant and have an abortion because they only do those for rape.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
@ClintonDavidScott yea nuke the whole ****ing place bro.

A harrowing new report by The New York Times detailed horrific accounts of sexual violence carried out by Hamas during its October 7 terrorist attacks on Israel.

Allegations of rape were made almost immediately after the attacks, which Israel said left some 1,200 people dead.

But many of the accounts were not from direct witnesses, sparking debates about whether they could be relied upon.

The Times said it carried out exhaustive work on its investigation, citing more than 150 interviews, video footage, photos, and GPS data.

It concluded that in at least seven locations women and girls appeared to have been the victims of sexual assaults or mutilations.

One witness interviewed by the outlet was Sapir, a 24-year-old accountant who only gave her first name.

She said she saw gunmen rape and kill at least five women while she was hiding near Route 232, around four miles southwest of the Nova music festival, which was targeted by Hamas on October 7.

She told the outlet that she saw "about 100 men" as they dished out weapons and passed wounded women between them.

In a particularly disturbing and graphic account, Sapir said that she saw the attackers cut the breast off of one woman as she was being raped and pass it between them before throwing it on the ground. "They play with it, throw it, and it falls on the road."

"That day, I became an animal," Sapir said. "I was emotionally detached, sharp, just the adrenaline of survival. I looked at all this as if I was photographing them with my eyes, not forgetting any detail. I told myself: I should remember everything."

Another witness, Raz Cohen, said he survived the attacks by hiding in the dried-up bed of a stream along Route 232. He told the Times that he saw five men dragging a young, naked woman across the ground.

"I saw the men standing in a half circle around her. One penetrates her. She screams. I still remember her voice, screams without words," Cohen said.

"Then one of them raises a knife," he added, "and they just slaughtered her."

The Times reported that it saw photographs of one woman who had "dozens of nails driven into her thighs and groin" and footage of two Israeli soldiers who seemed to have been "shot directly in their vaginas."

Other reports have described a widespread pattern of sexual brutality carried on October 7, rather than isolated incidents.

"What I can say with a really high degree of certainty is that it wasn't a few cases. It wasn't here and there, or only on one occasion," said Hadas Ziv, the director of ethics and policy at the nonprofit Physicians for Human Rights Israel, for a piece by The New Yorker.

A harrowing new report by The New York Times detailed horrific accounts of sexual violence carried out by Hamas during its October 7 terrorist attacks on Israel.

Allegations of rape were made almost immediately after the attacks, which Israel said left some 1,200 people dead.

But many of the accounts were not from direct witnesses, sparking debates about whether they could be relied upon.

The Times said it carried out exhaustive work on its investigation, citing more than 150 interviews, video footage, photos, and GPS data.

It concluded that in at least seven locations women and girls appeared to have been the victims of sexual assaults or mutilations.

One witness interviewed by the outlet was Sapir, a 24-year-old accountant who only gave her first name.

She said she saw gunmen rape and kill at least five women while she was hiding near Route 232, around four miles southwest of the Nova music festival, which was targeted by Hamas on October 7.

She told the outlet that she saw "about 100 men" as they dished out weapons and passed wounded women between them.

In a particularly disturbing and graphic account, Sapir said that she saw the attackers cut the breast off of one woman as she was being raped and pass it between them before throwing it on the ground. "They play with it, throw it, and it falls on the road."

"That day, I became an animal," Sapir said. "I was emotionally detached, sharp, just the adrenaline of survival. I looked at all this as if I was photographing them with my eyes, not forgetting any detail. I told myself: I should remember everything."

Another witness, Raz Cohen, said he survived the attacks by hiding in the dried-up bed of a stream along Route 232. He told the Times that he saw five men dragging a young, naked woman across the ground.

"I saw the men standing in a half circle around her. One penetrates her. She screams. I still remember her voice, screams without words," Cohen said.

The Times reported that it saw photographs of one woman who had "dozens of nails driven into her thighs and groin" and footage of two Israeli soldiers who seemed to have been "shot directly in their vaginas."

Other reports have described a widespread pattern of sexual brutality carried on October 7, rather than isolated incidents.

"What I can say with a really high degree of certainty is that it wasn't a few cases. It wasn't here and there, or only on one occasion," said Hadas Ziv, the director of ethics and policy at the nonprofit Physicians for Human Rights Israel, for a piece by The New Yorker.
2pj6sz.jpg

B...b...b...b...b...b...but muh innocent Palestinians who did nothing wrong but cheer and defile corpses in the skreets of muh Gaza!!

#BelieveAllWomenUnlessTheyAreIsraeliJewish

@ClintonDavidScott, did you look up deaths from the Iraqi war? Once you post the exact figure (chuckle), we can discuss how the battlefields in Iraq and in Gaza might be slightly different.

And I think Squatchin is trying to reach you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT