ADVERTISEMENT

University of Florida FIRES all 28 of its DEI employees after DeSantis law bans schools from using state money for diversity, equity and inclusion

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Wished could find something wrong with 28 people losing their jobs. But alas, not these 28 parasites. Desantis ran for president 4 years to early.

Wished could find something wrong with 28 people losing their jobs. But alas, not these 28 parasites. Desantis ran for president 4 years to early.
Ohio State’s DEI office has 144 employees with a budget of $14 million/year. Insanity.

Good job, Ronnie! Fvckin diversity hires.

Getting so sick of minorities and immigrants. And queers. And Gooners.

Good job, Ronnie! Fvckin diversity hires.

Getting so sick of minorities and immigrants. And queers. And Gooners.

GHPpZdFWsAAa8HT

What’s wrong with simply hiring the best person for the job? Without regard to race, religion, fagness, or gender fvck-upped-ness?
Nothing. That’s why I made the post. If companies, police and fire departments, government agencies, film studios, airlines, universities, etc. etc….would stop with all the insane diversity hires, the country would get back on track.

Get back to hiring better qualified white men.

Nothing. That’s why I made the post. If companies, police and fire departments, government agencies, film studios, airlines, universities, etc. etc….would stop with all the insane diversity hires, the country would get back on track.

Get back to hiring better qualified white men.
Have you run that by your cop-killa cohorts?

See, that’s what’s funny about this. I’m saying what you’re thinking but you’re too politically correct to admit it openly.

Question….name one black woman that you thought was an excellent diversity hire and was the best qualified for the position?

See, that’s what’s funny about this. I’m saying what you’re thinking but you’re too politically correct to admit it openly.

Question….name one black woman that you thought was an excellent diversity hire and was the best qualified for the position?
Your question makes no sense. If a black woman is a diversity hire, then by definition she was hired to achieve diversity and not because she was the best person for the job. Put another way, there is no way to know if she was best for the job because other demographics were excluded from the get-go — similar to college and pro sports before desegregation.

Last edited:
just like 10,000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean,,,,,,, a good start.

one bullet at at time dei, one bullet at a time

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

You clearly have disdain for this country. Perhaps you should move elsewhere.

And I say that as a minority myself who has never been “oppressed” or held down by the man. “Equity” and “DEI” are antithetical to American values. And the people who spout that nonsense are losers.

Last edited:
You clearly have disdain for this country. Perhaps you should move elsewhere.

And I say that as a minority myself who has never been “oppressed” or held down by the man. “Equity” and “DEI” are antithetical to American values. And the people who spout that nonsense are losers.
Couldn't agree more. The entire DEI movement is about as racist as it comes IMO. The entire premise is minorities (Mainly black people) can not compete on an even playing field and must be provided special privileges, advantages and protections in order to have any success. I reject that premise.

That question is one of the funniest things I’ve read here.

Gottem.

Couldn't agree more. The entire DEI movement is about as racist as it comes IMO. The entire premise is minorities (Mainly black people) can not compete on an even playing field and must be provided special privileges, advantages and protections in order to have any success. I reject that premise.
Minorities destroy white people in the USA when it comes to per capita GDP (other than blacks and Hispanics). It’s because minority groups (other than blacks and Hispanics) stress education and don’t have babies out of wedlock. They come here and kick *ss and don’t make excuses for life mediocrity using bullsh*t terms such as “systemic racism” or “white privilege.”

From my own anecdotal life experiences, the most racist group in America are blacks and it’s not close.

Last edited:
By you standards, even Neville Chamberlain would be considered a warmonger.
There ought to be a sayng: "One man's warmonger is another man's peace activist." It's pretty well understood that the appropriate way to achieve peace is through war. It's served humanity well for millenia. Why stop now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT