ADVERTISEMENT

Latest from Disney

Nevermind that they just had 4 employees arrested during a human trafficking/child predator sting in Florida...

Does a human trafficking/child predator sting in Florida and heightened LBGTQ awareness at Disney go hand in hand???

emergency-flail.gif

• Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12
LGBTQ awareness != sex

Hope that helps.
I answered toon. If this is all just same sex parents then its not really got me to worried. Now if there are relationships happening then yes my kid doesn't need to be exposed to that. I think we as a society have started sexualizing our children way to young.

What does Trump have to do with the sexualization of children? Move on from Trump he is the past. Why does my kid need to know about sex? I don't care if it is straight or gay sex. Grow up pal.
Trump is very much the present for you Pubes lol. He’s polling comfortably for 2024’s primary.

I answered toon. If this is all just same sex parents then its not really got me to worried. Now if there are relationships happening then yes my kid doesn't need to be exposed to that. I think we as a society have started sexualizing our children way to young.

Ever look at trends in teen pregnancy??? Cmon JV you’re making this easy as pie brother lol

Always falling back on the empty personal attacks. See what I mean, @100TonsofOrangeFury???
You play the victim very poorly Clinton. It took you 27 minutes from your post to use a term for your political "enemies" I'd think you'd have outgrown by the 10th grade.

Only the infantile would suggest that someone MADE you post something, so don't go there.

Why don’t they? Is your fragile ethos threatened because Johnny has two moms?

because two moms can’t make a child. Just like 5 moms and one man. Or one cat and one man. It’s unnatural to millions of years of biological truth. Why can’t you perverts just wait until middle school before you start warping kids minds?

My kid will be aware of birth control. I don't see your point to a 5-year-old seeing sexualized materials. You are not even near getting on my level pal. Come On.

Also let Trump go its not a good look for your little brain.
I can’t let Trump go…you Pubes STILL put him front and center lol. Do you think the same “little brain” of those still flying Trump2020 flags???🧐🤷‍♂️

lol

carry on

Maybe so they don’t grow up to harass and harm LGBT people??? Weird notion I know…

so the more you people push this bs the more violence there is? Putting that high iq to work I see. What about race relations? Has the liberal agenda made race relations better or worse in the last ten years?

Maybe so they don’t grow up to harass and harm LGBT people??? Weird notion I know…

People's sexual orientation will not be the driving force behind my kid being nice to another kid I promise you that.

Did you read this? Where are the numbers that support that claim?

So they won't harass people like liberals do daily? Yeah liberals are experts on how to treat people with kindness and tolerance lmao. 🤣🤣

ha the passages in the Bible that are anti lgbtq will get Christianity banned from the internet. Churches will be deemed hate groups. It’s inevitable.
Churches do enough on their own to display their anti-lgbtq stances without quoting scripture…

Robinson said his role as lieutenant governor is different than when he is preaching in church.

“In America, you have the right to be a homosexual and, as an elected official, I have a duty to protect your constitutional rights, and I will,” he said. “But we in church right now, and we are talking about church stuff, we are talking about God stuff.”

Churches do enough on their own to display their anti-lgbtq stances without quoting scripture…

Robinson said his role as lieutenant governor is different than when he is preaching in church.

“In America, you have the right to be a homosexual and, as an elected official, I have a duty to protect your constitutional rights, and I will,” he said. “But we in church right now, and we are talking about church stuff, we are talking about God stuff.”

why can’t people be anti lgbtq?

You a Biblical expert now also? Is there anything this man doesn't know or isn't an expert in. Holy **** how are you not a billionaire by now with all this big dick info in that noggin?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT