ADVERTISEMENT

No One Is Above The Law?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Unless you are a Democrat or related to a high ranking Democrat.
So I guess you haven't followed the saga of Lauren Boebert's son........he has been running wild for a couple years now, just charged with 22 counts a few weeks ago.........none of them should receive special treatment, no matter which party.............its a problem across the board with powerful parents......both parties are effected

So I guess you haven't followed the saga of Lauren Boebert's son........he has been running wild for a couple years now, just charged with 22 counts a few weeks ago.........none of them should receive special treatment, no matter which party.............its a problem across the board with powerful parents......both parties are effected
You don't see the difference, one being charged the other gets off without charges? SMFH

He sounds like a shitbag who needs to be in jail.

That was easy.

GJjvbRKW4AA75AK

tumblr_lstv1mHbRu1qdlh1io1_400.gif

You don't see the difference, one being charged the or gets off without charges? SMFH
Boebert's son has also dodged charges numerous times.....it happens to both sides......shouldn't happen to either or any,.......just like Governor Stitt's son.........he should have had charges filed against him

Reactions: AC2020
Boebert's son has also dodged charges numerous times.....it happens to both sides......shouldn't happen to either or any,.......just like Governor Stitt's son.........he should have had charges filed against him

the programmable ccp/dnc village idiot chimes in on the subject

post some facts
link a story

anything but your ccp/dnc col vindamin talking points

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Sounds like you “whataboutism” actually confirms the OP’s point, dumbass.

im not vaccinated against covid
ill bet you are quad vaxed and boosted

i dont have a need to be right
when dealing with dolts

you do you
bro
What an odd comment. You're taking the time to reply, with wildly incorrect comments, but won't even point to a single instance where Q was right about something? Do you not want other people to believe and follow Q as well? You're not exactly selling this whole Q thing. Maybe I should ask it another way. What is it about Q that you like? What keeps you invested as a follower of Q?

What an odd comment. You're taking the time to reply, with wildly incorrect comments, but won't even point to a single instance where Q was right about something? Do you not want other people to believe and follow Q as well? You're not exactly selling this whole Q thing. Maybe I should ask it another way. What is it about Q that you like? What keeps you invested as a follower of Q?

wildly incorrect comments?
are you quad vaxxed and boosted or not?

i don’t care what other people believe….
for you this concept is hard to grasp?

so i don’t care to “sell” the Q thing
again what about you do you is hard for you to grasp????

(i know the answer, i’ve watched herd animals all my life)

what is it about Q i like?
what keeps me invested as a “follower?”

i’m not a follower

i see problems and solutions

do you see the problems in this great country?

do you think it’s ok hillary clinton funded the steele dossier and used it as predicate to gain Fisa warrants to spy on a presidential political candidate?

who then used it to create an independent council and investigate a sitting president?

those are facts
you’ve been dumbed down to accept
as lawful.

so you think the people involved with knowingly instigating these acts of treason did so out of a sense of patriotic duty?

in the same way my grandad marched thru sicily anzio rome st maxine the vosges dachau munich?

i have children and soon to be grandchildren
their future

that’s what keeps me invested

lolz

wildly incorrect comments?
are you quad vaxxed and boosted or not?

i don’t care what other people believe….
for you this concept is hard to grasp?

so i don’t care to “sell” the Q thing
again what about you do you is hard for you to grasp????

(i know the answer, i’ve watched herd animals all my life)

what is it about Q i like?
what keeps me invested as a “follower?”

i’m not a follower

i see problems and solutions

do you see the problems in this great country?

do you think it’s ok hillary clinton funded the steele dossier and used it as predicate to gain Fisa warrants to spy on a presidential political candidate?

who then used it to create an independent council and investigate a sitting president?

those are facts
you’ve been dumbed down to accept
as lawful.

so you think the people involved with knowingly instigating these acts of treason did so out of a sense of patriotic duty?

in the same way my grandad marched thru sicily anzio rome st maxine the vosges dachau munich?

i have children and soon to be grandchildren
their future

that’s what keeps me invested
No I never got the Covid vaccination or any boosters. That’s a red herring, it’s untrue and has nothing to do with what we’re talking about.

I agree with the rest of your post, but that has nothing to do with Q. That’s all stuff that we know regardless of whether Q exists or not.

What solutions is Q offering? I’m just trying to understand the appeal and you’re getting defensive because you think anyone that questions you on Q must be a lib. Stop making assumptions, I’m just trying to understand.

Then what was the point in posting a message from Q?

i have a political science degreee from oklahoma state

what is your background or level of understanding regarding political systems, regime change, coup de etat’s and
history in general?

what is your understanding of

what i’m getting from this discussion is you

can’t read
have an agenda

i have a political science degreee from oklahoma state

what is your background or level of understanding regarding political systems, regime change, coup de etat’s and
history in general?

what is your understanding of

what i’m getting from this discussion is you

can’t read
have an agenda
Why do you respond in riddles instead of coherent thoughts and sentences? We all have an agenda and I believe our agendas are fairly aligned, I just don’t get the Q stuff. I’m simply asking what the appeal is.

Why do you respond in riddles instead of coherent thoughts and sentences? We all have an agenda and I believe our agendas are fairly aligned, I just don’t get the Q stuff. I’m simply asking what the appeal is.

First we can both agree you aren’t just asking what the appeal of Q is.

“Bro it’s 2024, how are you still buying into the Q stuff?”

“Because it was nonsense from the jump. Can you point me to some of the predictions "Q" has been correct on.”

Second I want to be quite clear

I don’t “follow” Q

I have my own thoughts and beliefs.

I can’t answer what the “appeal” of Q is.
I’m won’t prove to you my “reality”

Some of the smartest wildly successful people I know (8 figure net) told me there was no election fraud or not enough to make a difference in 2020.

Those people don’t care to be bothered and are very busy with lives and businesses who other people depend on for their livelyhood.

They have their jobs.

I can answer to the appeal of God, this great country and patriots who share those values and I can answer to my disdain for those who choose to do harm.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT