ADVERTISEMENT

According to AP, 2,681 ‘Journalists’ Lost Their Jobs in Joe Biden’s Economy

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
This is a good start. Go woke, go broke.

Hope Fake News sees more of this.

There are two reasons why all of these left-wing outlets are bleeding cash and staff: 1) Biden tanked the economy, and 2) see below…

-- Russia Collusion Hoax
-- Hands Up, Don’t Shoot Hoax
-- Jussie Smollett Hoax
-- Covington KKKids Hoax
-- Very Fine People Hoax
-- Seven-Hour Gap Hoax
-- Global Warming Hoax
-- Russian Bounties Hoax
-- Trump Trashes Troops Hoax
-- Policemen Killed at Mostly Peaceful January 6 Protest Hoax
-- Rittenhouse Hoax
-- Eating While Black Hoax
-- Border Agents Whipping Illegals Hoax
-- NASCAR Noose Hoax
-- The Georgia Jim Crow 2.0 Hoax
-- Trump Assaulted Secret Service Agents and Grabbed Steering Wheel of Beast Hoax
-- MAGA Assaulted Paul Pelosi Hoax
-- COVID Lab Leak Theory Is Racist Hoax
-- Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Russian Disinformation Hoax
-- Joe Biden Will Never Ban Gas Stoves Hoax
-- COVID Deaths are Over-Counted Is a Conspiracy Theory Hoax
-- Mass Graves of Native Children in Canada Hoax
-- The Trump Killed All the Fish Hoax
-- Hamas Hospital Hoax
-- John Fetterman Is Healthy Hoax
-- If Reelected, Trump Will Execute People Hoax
-- The Alfa Bank Hoax

Look at a chart from the birth of the internet. The Biden years is par for the course in job loss. Has very little to do with woke or broke.

Reactions: thetruth
I hate to see any honest hard working person lose their job but the majority of the media are not honest and wouldn’t know what hard work was if it but then on the ass. Maybe they can learn to weld.

2f122ab4-2bfc-41ea-a248-e74cca318037_text.gif

I hate to see any honest hard working person lose their job but the majority of the media are not honest and wouldn’t know what hard work was if it but then on the ass. Maybe they can learn to weld.
i'd love to see some of these candyassed progressives trying to make a living working as a frame carpenter in the august heat or the january cold in oklahoma. those pussys would not last a day. maybe they can get a job on keystone pipeline, o wait,,,,,,,

one bullet at a time progressives, one bullet at a time

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Print journalism has been dying for awhile. i think it's bad/sad thing honestly. One problem with "online" news, which is where so many of us get our news today, is you can't have any confidence in the person who wrote the piece. It's not known whether they are "reporting" facts, or making up crap based on their own viewpoint. If it's commentary, or opinion, put it in the correct section/context. Like the WSJ does. If it's a news story, don't add your own slant by using phrases to describe the event that show bias or opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT