ADVERTISEMENT

Latest from Disney

A board full of Marjorie Taylor Greenes hahahahahaha
The crazies have taken over the Republican Party. It is truly sad to see what is happening to the party that used to be the party of great men like Lincoln, TDR, and Eisenhower. Those three men, if alive today, would be sickened by what they would find in the Republican Party.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Again, have you even read the bill? It clearly mentions sexual orientation along with gender identity. It singles out these issues as clear as day...

"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."
So, it covers no talk about sex, straight or gay or otherwise. So, again, I ask, where are the words that singles out some group that you are claiming is harmed? Still lying I guess...

So, it covers no talk about sex, straight or gay or otherwise. So, again, I ask, where are the words that singles out some group that you are claiming is harmed? Still lying I guess...
Sexual orientation includes the group I referenced. The bill seeks to marginalize and stigmatize those Americans. That is the whole point of the bill and you know it. Again, stop playing dumb.

I've given you the language. I've told you who the bill hurts. I've even discussed the pain and hurt I've seen from those attacked by this bill.

You aren't going to accept any of it though. You are exactly the type of pawn DeSantis is counting on come '24.

The crazies have taken over the Republican Party. It is truly sad to see what is happening to the party that used to be the party of great men like Lincoln, TDR, and Eisenhower. Those three men, if alive today, would be sickened by what they would find in the Republican Party.

Look at the lil fascist go, gaslighting again ha ha ha! Its like watching a dog chase its own tail only the dog has sense enough to stop eventually.

So a worldview that is based upon love and equality for all people is now considered a "perverted worldview" according to you? A worldview that rejexts ideologies of hate is now a "perverted worldview" according to you?🙄

I mean, seriously stop and think about the nonsense you are typing right now. What is wrong with you? Let go of your hate and anger. Stop allowing yourself to be controlled by demagogues.
You fantasize about ruining little innocent children don't you?

I'm also a little uncomfortable that a perv like you suddenly decided to start following me on this message board.

You're a real piece of work.

Sexual orientation includes the group I referenced. The bill seeks to marginalize and stigmatize those Americans. That is the whole point of the bill and you know it. Again, stop playing dumb.

I've given you the language. I've told you who the bill hurts. I've even discussed the pain and hurt I've seen from those attacked by this bill.

You aren't going to accept any of it though. You are exactly the type of pawn DeSantis is counting on come '24.
Children be damned.

I'm also a little uncomfortable that a perv like you suddenly decided to start following me on this message board.
🤣🤣

I'm following you?? . . . how many of my posts do you routinely react to? Goodness, my alerts are filled up with your silly reactions.

🤣🤣

I don't want the schools teaching my kids, girl or boy, how to suck a dick in 3rd grade. You are making it a gay thing.

I don't want the schools teaching my kids, girl or boy, how to suck a dick in 3rd grade.
🙄

No one in Florida is teaching third graders this!

Do you seriously believe that third graders are being taught something like this in Florida? I truly hope not. Because if you do, you have allowed yourself to be deceived by demagogues who are doing nothing but playing on your fears.

Stop sounding crazy. Because that is how you sound right now. Getting outraged over something that isn't occurring! Absurdity.

🙄

Do you seriously believe that third graders are being taught something like this in Florida? I truly hope not. Because if you do, you have allowed yourself to be deceived by demagogues who are doing nothing but playing on your fears.

Stop sounding crazy. Because that is how you sound right now. Getting outraged over something that isn't occurring! Absurdity.
Stop lying.

Poor little groomer.

So misunderstood.
Can't help yourself can you? Just got to react to every post I make. And then claim I'm the one following you around! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see I'm living rent free in your head right now.🤣🤣

Stop lying.
He just can't help himself! 🤣🤣

It is hilarious to watch how you react when someone stands up to your hate and bigotry. And calls out your BS.

Let go of the hate. I promise you will feel better.

🙄

If its not being done why are you so triggered over it perv? Ruin your own kids lives (sure you already have) and leave others kids alone sicko commie.

Teachers all over Florida have spilled the beans.
Delusional too huh? You are having a tough time right now. You can't separate your sick fantasies from reality.

I guess groomer is your new word of choice since commie wasn't working out too well for you.🤣🤣

I feel sorry for you. The anger you live with must be exhausting.

Delusional too huh? You are having a tough time right now. You can't separate your sick fantasies from reality.

I guess groomer is your new word of choice since commie wasn't working out too well for you.🤣🤣

I feel sorry for you. The anger you live with must be exhausting.
Spoken like a true groomer.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

If its not being done why are you so triggered over it
Because I oppose the hate and bigotry some of your right-wingers are forcing upon the rest of us right now. I also oppose your lies and attacks about hard-working educators who give their all to teach our children and don't deserve the crap you right-wingers are putting them through right now.

Ruin your own kids lives (sure you already have) and leave others kids alone sicko commie.
You and your ilk are the one trying to ruin people's lives with your lies, hate, and bigotry.

If you hate the public schools so much, take your kids out and brainwash them all you want. Leave the rest of us alone. We don't need your insanity.

lol, two replies for one post and both were as lame as they come.

Weak sauce.

Keep trying. Maybe you will eventually feel better about yourself.🤣

lol, two replies for one post and both were as lame as they come.

Weak sauce.

Keep trying. Maybe you will eventually feel better about yourself.😎

Go to bed 2_shits. Child Grooming AM is approaching soon. Get some rest perv, lots of people to call Bigots tomorrow because they oppose Child Grooming by pervs like you.
Nighty night Groomer Pyle.

🙄

Still lying I see. Glad we at least we seem to agree that teaching young kids about sex in schools is undesirable. But, if true I sure don't understand your opposition to a law that makes it clear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT