ADVERTISEMENT

Latest from Disney

Have you even read the bill? If not, go read it. Note especially where it talks about sexual orientation.

Again, a mean-spirited bill that is attacking and seeking to marginalize and stigmatize certain Americans.
Is heteral sexual a sexual orientation?

You support teaching kindergarten aged kids "sexual orientation?" That's just fvcking sick, i_groomkids.
Where in Florida are kindergarten aged children being taught about sexual orientation? Show us some examples of this occuring.

What I support is treating all people equally and providing a welcoming environment for all children and their families are school. I don't support marginalizing, attacking, or stigmatizing certain Americans because of your hate.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Can you logically name any time when heterosexuals were denied benefits and rights because of their sexual orientation???

Don’t be an obtuse jackass….you mofos are on a roll today lol
Why yes, my developmentally disabled friend. Slaves were denied benefits and rights under Democrat leadership. Any other nuggets of wisdom you want to share?

Can you logically name any time when heterosexuals were denied benefits and rights because of their sexual orientation???

Don’t be an obtuse jackass….you mofos are on a roll today lol
He is grasping. He actually tried to claim the bill had nothing to do with individuals who are gay.🙄

Slaves were denied benefits and rights under Democrat leadership.
That was back when you used to be a Democrat, right?

We all know though that today's Democratic Party isn't the party it used to be. Same is true for the Republican Party. Hence the reason you are no longer a Democrat. You just followed the example set by men like Strom Thurmond.

• Haha
Have you even read the bill? If not, go read it. Note especially where it talks about sexual orientation.

Again, a mean-spirited bill that is attacking and seeking to marginalize and stigmatize certain Americans.
Show me what words you claim do this. You can just copy them right here to prove you are not still lying.

Show me what words you claim do this. You can just copy them right here to prove you are not still lying.
Again, have you even read the bill? It clearly mentions sexual orientation along with gender identity. It singles out these issues as clear as day...

"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

"Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."
Only pedophiles and their defenders would oppose this. But then again, you gleefully voted for one so I'm not shocked.

Again, have you even read the bill? It clearly mentions sexual orientation along with gender identity. It singles out these issues as clear as day...

That's a great bill numbnuts.

Also, from history.com...

Democratic Party

"The Democratic Party is one of the two major political parties in the United States, and the nation’s oldest existing political party. After the Civil War, the party dominated in the South due to its opposition to civil and political rights for African Americans. After a major shift in the 20th century, today’s Democrats are known for their association with a strong federal government and support for minority, women’s and labor rights, environmental protection and progressive reforms."

"Then in 1948, after President Harry Truman (himself a Southern Democrat) introduced a pro-civil rights platform, a group of Southerners walked out of the party’s national convention. These so-called Dixiecrats ran their own candidate for president (Strom Thurmond and governor of South Carolina) on a segregationist States Rights ticket that year; he got more than 1 million votes."

"Although Republican President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed civil rights legislation (and sent federal troops to integrate a Little Rock high school in 1954), it was Lyndon B. Johnson, a Democrat from Texas, who would eventually sign the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1966 into law.

Upon signing the former bill, Johnson reportedly told his aide Bill Moyers that “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come.”

Over the course of the late 1960s and 1970s, more and more white Southerners voted Republican..."

Stop playing dumb @Medic007 . Everyone knows the Democratic and Republican Parties have greatly changed since the Civil War (essentially switched places, Lincoln would be a Democrat today). You definitely know this, since you once were a Democrat and followed Strom Thurmond to the Republican Party.

• Haha
That's a great bill numbnuts.
It is only a great bill if you support marginalizing and stigmatizing a bunch of Americans over their sexual orientation and gender identity. It is only a great bill for bigots.

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-Parsing-Bill.jpg

You're a perverted groomer.
🙄

You are a sick bigot who has allowed your hate and fear to be used by politicians to attack other Americans and divide us. It is insanity that you now think people who disagree with you on this issue are groomers.

Let go of your hate and craziness for once. Is that even possible for you?

Reactions: Syskatine
🙄

You are a sick bigot who has allowed your hate and fear to be used by politicians to attack other Americans and divide us. It is insanity that you now think people who disagree with you on this issue are groomers.

You're a sick pedo enabler who will only be content when the innocence of children is taken from them.

It's a bad bill if you support grooming innocent little children with your twisted perverted world view.
Why are you trying to "groom" innocent children with your hateful bigotry directed at other Americans? Why are you trying to brainwash innocent children with your hateful ideology?

Your hate, anger, and fear is the real problem here.

🙄

Sorry i_groomkids, you voted for a pedophile.

You're a sick pedo enabler who will only be content when the innocence of children is taken from them.
I don't want to take the innocence of children away from them. I want the love that children have for their friends and family and their resistance to hate to be encouraged. I want to provide a safe environment for all children, regardless of their family dynamics. I don't want them brainwashed by hateful bigots like you, who hate anyone who doesn't align with your ideology.

As usual, you are on the wrong side of history. Just like those who came before you wanted white children to be taught to hate other children of different races, your hateful goals and ideology isn't going to be successful. In the end, love and equality will triumph. It always does.

Why are you trying to "groom" innocent children with your hateful bigotry directed at other Americans? Why are you trying to brainwash innocent children with your hateful ideology?

Your hate, anger, and fear is the real problem here.
You'll never be satisfied until the last bright corner of decency is soiled with your perverted world view.

I'll bet you fantasize about this shit don't you?

Did pedophilia not exist in Florida before this bill ever came to light?

What is this going to fix? Lol honestly.
They have literally lost their minds. I didn't think these Trump nuts could sink much lower, but they sure have. They now think those who diagree with their hateful ideology are pedophiles. They have completely given themselves over to the Q cult nonsense.

• Haha
I don't want to take the innocence of children away from them. I want the love that children have for their friends and family and their resistance to hate to be encouraged. I want to provide a safe environment for all children, regardless of their family dynamics. I don't want them brainwashed by hateful bigots like you, who hate anyone who doesn't align with your ideology.

As usual, you are on the wrong side of history. Just like those who came before you wanted white children to be taught to hate other children of different races, your hateful goals and ideology isn't going to be successful. In the end, love and equality will triumph. It always does.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sure thing, i_groomkids

They have literally lost their minds. I didn't think these Trump nuts could sink much lower, but they sure have. They now think those who diagrees with their hateful ideology are pedophiles. They have completely given themselves over to the Q cult nonsense.
Keep it up and encourage other like-minded wingnuts to do the same.

You're sinking your party to historic lows.

You'll never be satisfied until the last bright corner of decency is soiled with your perverted world view.
So a worldview that is based upon love and equality for all people is now considered a "perverted worldview" according to you? A worldview that rejexts ideologies of hate is now a "perverted worldview" according to you?🙄

I mean, seriously stop and think about the nonsense you are typing right now. What is wrong with you? Let go of your hate and anger. Stop allowing yourself to be controlled by demagogues.

Keep it up and encourage other like-minded wingnuts to do the same.

You're sinking your party to historic lows.
You actually think excluding and attacking every American who doesn't think, act, or look like you is a winning recipe for the Republican Party?🤣🤣

Yeah, keep thinking that. And watch your party keep losing the White House as our country continues to become more diverse and less like you.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT