ADVERTISEMENT

Trudeau Declares National Emergency Allowing Government To Override Civil Rights

Here's my question.

I didn't agree with the tactics of Occupy Wall Street. What's different about the Canadian truckers protest now and why shouldn't I have the same stance here?

The tactics seem very much the same. Is it simply the cause and the ends justify the means; or, is there something fundamentally different in today's tactics?
I'll take a shot at that.

This protest has not declared an independent zone or tries to make its own country. It also has been radically attacked by governments, and the government of Canada has been responding by breaking it's own laws. Trudy has said that the protest is disrupting of the economy, but any protest can be declared a disruption of the local economy.

You are correct in that there are parallels as well. The problem between these two different protests is that the precedent was set with the BLM riots. I even said that this was the danger then. If you choose not to crack down on the insurrectionists of CHOP then this opens up the tactics for use. You can't cry foul when you accept one and condemn the other. If on the other hand you condemned the first, you can then cry foul when your attempt to do the same thing is being treated differently. Also the CHOP and BLM were violent, and I have yet to see violence by the Canada truckers. I could be missing that, but I have been watching closely. The government has definitely accused them of such. Oddly enough many of the truckers have been vaccinated, what they are saying is why do I have to be tested every time I come back into Canada when you told me that the vaccines would solve this problem? Send the truckers home, and then have them stop working as a strike. Does that change the effect? You can get to work but you can't buy food or gas. Now, send the CHOP protestors home do you get the same result?

There is a difference, but the differences are very nuanced. You are correct in assessing the similarities, and you are also equally correct in backing the government in both. I would caveat that with saying that you would be ok with noting the differences and changing your stance based on them as well. I would add that both are civil rights issues, but different civil rights are being protested for. The differences can be found but the question is are they enough to move the needle for you. I have been doing a lot of comparisons on my own, honestly it is one of those moments where I'm torn in two different directions. While Trump was accused of being heavy handed, he didn't act that way. Trudy on the other hand has decided to go full authoritarian. Which side do you want to be on? I expect it will be partisan as usual, but the government of Canada is not listening to those outside of Ottawa. It's a recipe for conflict.

What are the 3 letters the USA is doing the same thing essentially? ESG scores? Environment social justice warrior and the last letter?

Asked my bank- "simmons" if they were Implementing...he said no but they had to do some woke "compliance" or they couldn't grow-
So sick of This liberal BS just to make everything shitty. Literally that's all it is- they are so flippin miserable they want everyone miserable- simple as that.

Asked the Mgr in HDepot Today when they were dropping the mask mandate for their workers since the good ole cdc said masks were $khi&- he said "when the cdc says". He was a total moron and all the multi haired nose ring idiots they now have to hire is just BS.

Sadly if I didn't have rent houses I'd stay out of that place and I used to love it

The left won't sleep till we are all totally weak,
Broke and miserable and they are ruling over us- we needs us some of them there convoys pretty quick. Holy crap

It's been so surreal seeing Americans actually discuss Canadian politics. Have never seen it before.

I think if you actually discuss this situation with Canadians, you'll have a different take on this caravan. A whopping majority of Canucks are done with this and are baffled as to why JT hasn't sent in the goons to crack some trucker skulls.

The mandates are coming to an end anyway. The points have been made. Go home, allow people to get to work. Move on.

It's been so surreal seeing Americans actually discuss Canadian politics. Have never seen it before.

I think if you actually discuss this situation with Canadians, you'll have a different take on this caravan. A whopping majority of Canucks are done with this and are baffled as to why JT hasn't sent in the goons to crack some trucker skulls.

The mandates are coming to an end anyway. The points have been made. Go home, allow people to get to work. Move on.
Pure D lie dog- nice try to downplay tho

It's not about Canada- it's a planetary war to over simplify

a ccp moron thinks canadians should give up their freedom

is that about right?

Reactions: okcpokefan12

Allow people to get to work? Lol, that’s rich right there.

Sad in this day and time we fail to understand WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT in democracies. The problem is we don’t hold those we elect accountable throughout the year nor at the ballot box! Fire their ass if they fail to govern responsibly or in our case are too partisan to represent EVERYBODY they were sent to represent!

Our lack of participation in our own government leads to the tribalism impacting WE THE PEOPLE where WE has been replaced with ME in this myopic society.

It also leads to acts of attempted insurrection and the general fit thrown when the minority lost the last Presidential election and refused to acknowledge it no matter how many recounts verified it, numerous court cases thrown out due to no merit, and all fifty states ratified it!

The minority can’t be allowed to infringe on the rights of the majority especially if they break the law to do so. Government is tasked to intervene when the protests negatively impact the rights of the majority and that should be understood by the minority. This protest like most fails to recognize that fact and though nobody likes mandates and protesting them has support from a lot of people, it will not get the support of the majority when it negatively impacts them. The facts are, more people in the majority of these two countries have gotten vaccinated and appreciate any guidance health professionals can provide during a Pandemic. Most believe the problem is the damn virus not the people tasked with giving the best available guidance to deal with it and hopefully mitigate it enough to return to our normal activities.

Any conspiracies about mind control or injected tracking devices or rogue government control etc., is simply nut jobs circling Pluto trying to get click bait for their own monetary benefit. If those assertions were true, no mandate would ever be lifted and many have been with more happening as days come.

The way to deal with elected officials you want gone is to fire them at the ballot box. Of course, we usually can’t be bothered to participate in our government nor work to ensure that gets done because it takes time which pissed off people don’t want to wait for! That’s how Democracy works however and I hope we still are E Pluribus Unum which was placed on our money before In God We Trust!

Sad in this day and time we fail to understand WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT in democracies. The problem is we don’t hold those we elect accountable throughout the year nor at the ballot box! Fire their ass if they fail to govern responsibly or in our case are too partisan to represent EVERYBODY they were sent to represent!

Our lack of participation in our own government leads to the tribalism impacting WE THE PEOPLE where WE has been replaced with ME in this myopic society.

It also leads to acts of attempted insurrection and the general fit thrown when the minority lost the last Presidential election and refused to acknowledge it no matter how many recounts verified it, numerous court cases thrown out due to no merit, and all fifty states ratified it!

The minority can’t be allowed to infringe on the rights of the majority especially if they break the law to do so. Government is tasked to intervene when the protests negatively impact the rights of the majority and that should be understood by the minority. This protest like most fails to recognize that fact and though nobody likes mandates and protesting them has support from a lot of people, it will not get the support of the majority when it negatively impacts them. The facts are, more people in the majority of these two countries have gotten vaccinated and appreciate any guidance health professionals can provide during a Pandemic. Most believe the problem is the damn virus not the people tasked with giving the best available guidance to deal with it and hopefully mitigate it enough to return to our normal activities.

Any conspiracies about mind control or injected tracking devices or rogue government control etc., is simply nut jobs circling Pluto trying to get click bait for their own monetary benefit. If those assertions were true, no mandate would ever be lifted and many have been with more happening as days come.

The way to deal with elected officials you want gone is to fire them at the ballot box. Of course, we usually can’t be bothered to participate in our government nor work to ensure that gets done because it takes time which pissed off people don’t want to wait for! That’s how Democracy works however and I hope we still are E Pluribus Unum which was placed on our money before In God We Trust!

Was a time for sure when conservatives didn't get involved at all and were just happy living life with the appearance of being free. Little league, Bowling leagues, good jobs,
Family et al- we were all above the Boring politics.

Now conservatives are Getting involved- but while all that time we did nothing- people like Soros and rich dummies installed rogue DAs,
Judges, Senators, and even a senile, bought off by China and Ukraine pedophile. I also believe Romney and prob MCain were cheated - even tho they're huge piles of shit themselves.

The ONLY time since Reagan we had a "choice" was when a rich non politician came down an escalator. His flaws were several but he directly or indirectly exposed the deep state and fake news for what they were.

If we would have gotten McCain or Romney it would have been the same as Hussein and the first dude; useless wars where the military industrial complex and central banks get uber rich, open borders but just not as wide open, bigger government and less freedoms.

Now the problem is- the deep state cabal has its tentacles everywhere- White House, dc, states, DAs,
Hollywood, woke corporations and judges et al, also paid off election thefts and THEY WILL NOT GIVE IT UP. IF we rise up like the truckers in Canada or like MAGA did J6 they will take as many down with them as they can- that's a fact.

You have unarmed Ashli Babbit (Shot) and Rosanne Boyland (Beaten) dead and no case against the Cops who murdered them in cold blood- the beating they even beat her while she laid in conscience on the floor - and also the scores or hundreds of innocent political prisoners they are holding with NO CHARGES and NO BAIL and most of them simply walked through the capital AFTER cops opened barriers and Invited them in.

Please don't lecture on NO rogue governments - you may be one of 10 percent who cannot see this- or that you just want to dimiss bc your guy sits in the WH and life is good? Maybe?

I discussed it with a Canadian. She disagreed with you.

im interested in what information you have that differs from everyone else and makes your opinion closer to the truth. A whopping majority? That’s quite a statement, can you back it up with anything solid?

😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😂
Tell me all about the new KKK chapters in Israel and New Zealand Māori neighborhoods
If it's ok, would you mind sticking with AMerica for just a bit? I notice you didn't really address why these groups loves them some MAGA.

KKK, the Oathkeepers, the Jan 6 insurrectionists, Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, Putin....

But look, a video about New Zealand! You know, getting over there by the Christchurch Shooter that was hopped up on Candace Owens! ANOTHER one!

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
If it's ok, would you mind sticking with AMerica for just a bit? I notice you didn't really address why these groups loves them some MAGA.

But look, a video about New Zealand! You know, getting over there by the Christchurch Shooter that was hopped up on Candace Owens! ANOTHER one!
Baaaahhahahahahahaha

Add another one to the list

giphy.gif

Baaaahhahahahahahaha

Add another one to the list

giphy.gif
Look at who's attracted to MAGA.

Launch: But look at New Zealand.

But what about america?

Launch: Insert meme.
Says the follower of Antifa.

This is what "dialogue" with the cult looks like. They shift countries (gotta say, that's a new one) or invent irrelevant, personal attacks.

• Haha
Look at who's attracted to MAGA.

Launch: But look at New Zealand.

But what about america?

Launch: Insert meme.

This is what "dialogue" with the cult looks like. They shift countries (gotta say, that's a new one) or invent irrelevant, personal attacks.
Lol Keep squealing louder. It definitely makes your point less dumb when doubling down. 😅 🤣 😂 😅 🤣

You ever notice how your right wingers attract the worst people? KKK, the Oathkeepers, the Jan 6 insurrectionists, Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, Putin.... your peeps are the WORST.
What does this have to do with you and your propaganda masters rheeeing Russia and racism anytime someone dares not swallow the same BS you do?

-doesn’t bother looking at the thread title

-“but muh candace oweMaGaCHRIIIIIIIISTCHAAAAAAARCH!!!!!!!!”
-Doubles down again

Sys: Look at who shares allegiance and talking points with MAGA.

Launch: New Zealand! Israel!

Why do you think all those shitty people love Trump and MAGA so much, and he had so many criminals around him?

Hint: It wasn't to drain the swamp.

What does this have to do with you and your propaganda masters rheeeing Russia and racism anytime someone dares not swallow the same BS you do?

Because like the KKK, the Oathkeepers, the Jan 6 insurrectionists, Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, etc., now you guys think and parrot ANOTHER criminal -- Vladimir Putin. Crazy how MAGA messaging and sympathies are so synonymous with that of criminals. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

• Haha
Sys: Look at who shares allegiance and talking points with MAGA.

Launch: New Zealand! Israel!

Why do you think all those shitty people love Trump and MAGA so much, and he had so many criminals around him?

Hint: It wasn't to drain the swamp.

Because like the KKK, the Oathkeepers, the Jan 6 insurrectionists, Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, etc., now you guys think and parrot ANOTHER criminal -- Vladimir Putin. Crazy how MAGA messaging and sympathies are so synonymous with that of criminals. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
^^^Didn’t watch video of an actual liberal discussing “lazy ad hominem” before diving into lazy ad hominem and then proceeding to double down again and again and again^^^

gangs-of-new-york-daniel-day-lewis.gif

^^^Didn’t watch video of an actual liberal discussing “lazy ad hominem” before diving into lazy ad hominem and then proceeding to double down again and again and again^^^

gangs-of-new-york-daniel-day-lewis.gif

I'll be here all week if you'd like to discuss the elements your ideology appeals to :)

(insert meme)

😅 🤣 😅 🤣 😂
Tell me all about the new KKK chapters in Israel and New Zealand Māori neighborhoods
As you know, I don't watch cult videos. It's a longstanding policy. But I made an exception, and I made it over a minute!

So she's whining that calling someone "far right" is calling them a nazi according to one person (Urban dictionary, on the internet) and Politico called Ben Shapiro far right, and Ben Shapiro's jewish, so they're saying he's a jewish nazi. LMFAO is the rest of it as smart and logical and insightful as the first couple minutes?

How do you listen to that shit? Really? Set up her argument by imputing urban dictionary's definition onto politico, and then... what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT