ADVERTISEMENT

National Debt Hits 30 Trillion

No you don't. If you did, you would accept my bet if only to clear your name. You have all the facts at your fingertips. Take the bet looser.
[/QUOTE

It's "Loser" numbnuts- not looser 🤪

You guys in Mommies basement have no money to bet-Go play some more video games

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
28-31% per my back of the napkin math.

I am being sporting with Cornnuts - I don't think he will ever settle up his betting debts anywho.
Betting debts?!

I was right about lockdowns- worthless and very harmful

Right about masks- worthless and harmful all about control

Right about PCR tests- fraudulent

Right about experimental mRNA shots- don't work and trash your immune system along with clots,strokes, heart attacks et al

Right about Fauchi- lying sociopath

Right about tax rates- anyone can see except you losers that don't work and pay no taxes

I haven't been wrong on one thing and would never make a serious bet with a POS leftist puke That has no money anyway bc he lives in Mommies basement

You're one of the dickheads that's been wrong about Literally everything- but again I wouldn't make a serious bet with you - even tho you're wrong about literally everything- bc you have no money - your pizza delivery wages get eaten
Up with your perpetual tuition of 6 hours a semester so mommy will let you stay in the basement🙃

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Right about tax rates- anyone can see except you losers that don't work and pay no taxes

I haven't been wrong on one thing and would never make a serious bet with a POS leftist puke That has no money anyway bc he lives in Mommies basement

You're one of the dickheads that's been wrong about Literally everything- but again I wouldn't make a serious bet with you - even tho you're wrong about literally everything- bc you have no money - your pizza delivery wages get eaten
Up with your perpetual tuition of 6 hours a semester so mommy will let you stay in the basement🙃

Bruh. Let's measure. $5k to winner's charity of choice. Don't wuss out on this one. The Open Society Network won't even notice your donation, but it will **** with you for years.

Betting debts?!

I was right about lockdowns- worthless and very harmful

Right about masks- worthless and harmful all about control

Right about PCR tests- fraudulent

Right about experimental mRNA shots- don't work and trash your immune system along with clots,strokes, heart attacks et al

Right about Fauchi- lying sociopath

A recently published study of masks in schools shows they (gasp) work…

Is Yale a “LefTisT raG”???

Are you thinking that the American experiment is just a colossal failure then?
If by the “American experiment” you mean the attempt to create a society of people living and behaving freely and without government interference within their daily lives, then, yes, I would look at America today and say we are failing that experiment.

Hate to break it to you but I've been a anti deficit since Newt Gingrich and the Republicans forced Clinton to have a balanced budget. Always thought that was a good idea.
And yes I was disappointed with the deficit Trump ran up.
Hate to break it to ya, but Clinton and Democrats raised taxes on the rich…and tightened spending.

28-31% per my back of the napkin math.

I am being sporting with Cornnuts - I don't think he will ever settle up his betting debts anywho.
I have CD on block, so I can’t really say anything about his initial comment.

having said that, do you include things like tags, licenses, property taxes, fees, permits… all those mid size to small types.

I haven’t calculated mine. so I don’t really know where I fall in it

I have CD on block, so I can’t really say anything about his initial comment.

having said that, do you include things like tags, licenses, property taxes, fees, permits… all those mid size to small types.

I haven’t calculated mine. so I don’t really know where I fall in it
That is the back of the napkin part of my math - fed and state are averaging about 20% so I feel like 9 pts of headroom for tags, property taxes, etc give me plenty of room.

I did my own personal math and I was stunned. While my gross income increased about 15% from 2020 to 2021 my overall tax outflows went down at least 2 pts. As I start this next phase of my career, I am cutting that gross income in half for the next couple of years and fully expect my tax liability (on a percentage basis) to significantly climb.

Hell of a way to run a railroad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT