ADVERTISEMENT

National Debt Hits 30 Trillion

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png

Sadly, this is not a partisan issue Clinton it's an American people issue. Democrats do not owe their part; Republicans don't owe their part; the American people owe it all. Or should I say our kids, their kids and their kids owe it.

Did this “not a partisan issue” train of thought just all of a sudden come to you? I guess you must’ve conveniently dismissed all the previous discussions on this board of national debt being the predominant fault of the Democrats…

He agrees with you and you’re still a prick.
I don’t give a fvck lol…and no, he doesn’t agree with me. It’s a feeble attempt at appearing centrist on the issue when past messaging on this board has been predominantly blamy of the big bad Democrats hahahaha

Such a beta choke

I don’t give a fvck lol…and no, he doesn’t agree with me. It’s a feeble attempt at appearing centrist on the issue when past messaging on this board has been predominantly blamy of the big bad Democrats hahahaha

Such a beta choke

Dude.

Sadly, this is not a partisan issue Clinton it's an American people issue. Democrats do not owe their part; Republicans don't owe their part; the American people owe it all. Or should I say our kids, their kids and their kids owe it.

Completely agree that both own this debt.......they are unaccountable whores, who's ONLY job once elected is to stay there. Only the most ignorant and incompetent can't figure out how to leave DC without being a millionaire so in reality they couldn't give two craps about joe taxpayer and their whole DNA constitution is bribing each other with pork, back slaps and buying off constituents with largesse taken from the public funds.

It is going to be brutal for the younger population because there appears to be such a gulf between those who understand how the capitalist system works and those who see themselves as victims or are being trained by their whore politician reps to become victims. So they think they deserve to be coddled, mollified and supported by those who have a work ethic and a dream bigger then owning an escalade, X-box, 10,000 channels of television programing, the newest air Jordan's, public subsidized housing, free healthcare and no accountability.

The whore politicians have also created a whole new class of victims "waiting in the wings" because of the draconian lockdowns and lack of socialization, for kids in schools, over the last two years. The mental issues and despair these kids will experience as they have difficulties messing in a real society later, will foment a whole new "victim class" and a whorehouse of politicians who think they deserve compensation.

For the 535 whores in congress and their past whore predecessors.....there are probably about 10 spines total. Can't see this issue abating until the economy completely bottoms out, interest rates are raised to the stratosphere and or a word war hits the scene....give the context of todays world, really makes things come into focus IMHO.

Such a beta choke
When you this this idiot has scraped bottom- he's says - not yet lol

Libs think you just print more money, but it is backed by treasury debt the US sells. A ton of it purchased by China.

China is helping kite our deficit. The day they stop buying our debt is the day Washington DC will have to not only balance the budget, but create an excess to not default. China might win this war economically. Their GDP curve was set to pass the US, until Trump came in to office and the US economy exploded. It is THE reason China released COVID. Winning an economic war against the US makes China the word power.

Did this “not a partisan issue” train of thought just all of a sudden come to you? I guess you must’ve conveniently dismissed all the previous discussions on this board of national debt being the predominant fault of the Democrats…

Maybe you should go pet a puppy or something. That seems to help other leftist calm down when they are triggered.

Maybe you should go pet a puppy or something. That seems to help other leftist calm down when they are triggered.
lol…“TriGgERed”…

What has Biden done to make him better than Trump? Border security? Inflation? COVID? Afghanistan? Iran? Saudi Arabia? Russia? China? Uniting the country? Ally relationships? National Debt? From my perspective everything Biden has touched has turned into a cluster fvck and all of this with a press that covers his ass at every turn, very much unlike the press treatment Trump received.

Retail spending drops 1.9% in December much worse than expected.

Jobless Claims rise more than expected to 230,000.

Wholesale prices jumped record 9.7% in last 12 months

What a great job Democrats and the Bide Administration are doing destroying the country. Oh well might as well get ready for Democrats to come up with another multi trillion-dollar boondoggle that does nothing but drive up the national debt and allow Democrat political cronies to profit

Unfortunately, there was a total of one small part of one party (the tea party Republicans) who seemed interested in trying to get spending under control. But after a single round of primary success, that lone voice of financial reason has been drowned out in the continuing flood of bi-partisan Washington spending.

For the 535 whores in congress and their past whore predecessors.....there are probably about 10 spines total.
This right here. Many people want to blame the president for budget deficits, as if the president has dictatorial powers when it comes to spending. Sure, the president is a participant in the process, but all spending bills originate in the House. It is truly a team effort.

Reactions: Corndog2021
Our kids owe it to our other kids. The government's liabilities are the private sector's assets.

Unfortunately, there was a total of one small part of one party (the tea party Republicans) who seemed interested in trying to get spending under control. But after a single round of primary success, that lone voice of financial reason has been drowned out in the continuing flood of bi-partisan Washington spending.
barack-obama-lol.gif

Libs think you just print more money, but it is backed by treasury debt the US sells. A ton of it purchased by China.

China is helping kite our deficit. The day they stop buying our debt is the day Washington DC will have to not only balance the budget, but create an excess to not default. China might win this war economically. Their GDP curve was set to pass the US, until Trump came in to office and the US economy exploded. It is THE reason China released COVID. Winning an economic war against the US makes China the word power.
Completely false. China buys our debt with the dollars we give them for goods and services. If China were to spend those dollars rather than save it via treasuries, that other entities that trade goods with China in exchange for dollars would instead be "kiting our deficit"

fredgraph.png

Trying to find where the economy "exploded" here

Yeah it turns out cutting the services provided by the government in exchange for being able to say "look the big debt number that doesn't affect your life at all is smaller now" isn't popular. Go figure.

This right here. Many people want to blame the president for budget deficits, as if the president has dictatorial powers when it comes to spending. Sure, the president is a participant in the process, but all spending bills originate in the House. It is truly a team effort.
Kudos to the team for giving us the shortest recession ever and a recovery so fast that we can barely keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Completely false. China buys our debt with the dollars we give them for goods and services. If China were to spend those dollars rather than save it via treasuries, that other entities that trade goods with China in exchange for dollars would instead be "kiting our deficit"

fredgraph.png

Trying to find where the economy "exploded" here
Does not matter how they buy it and where cash is coming from. Debt is Debt. If we gIve dollars to China and we still are going in to debt, how is that solving a liquidity issue or increasing our net assets? Our government has negative net assets of 30T with China as a primary lender and in what planet is that a good thing? They are no longer a debtor, they are becoming an owner, and in liquidation they have a primary position over any US taxpayer that holds no treasuries and that taxpayer will foot the bill. They have a serious position on our balance sheet.

China can not find a another place to invest? They could even choose to invest in their own economy. You saying 30T in debt good? You do know China does not have to buy our debt? And if they stop you do understand that creates a huge problem to continue increasing the debt here in the US if no other willing buyer steps up. To encourage buyers, the US would have to increase rates, which increases the deficit.

How about stopping deficit spending? How about realizing China is in an economic war with the US?

Last edited:
People love having their kids pay for my tax cuts #amiright?

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Completely agree that both own this debt.......they are unaccountable whores, who's ONLY job once elected is to stay there. Only the most ignorant and incompetent can't figure out how to leave DC without being a millionaire so in reality they couldn't give two craps about joe taxpayer and their whole DNA constitution is bribing each other with pork, back slaps and buying off constituents with largesse taken from the public funds.

It is going to be brutal for the younger population because there appears to be such a gulf between those who understand how the capitalist system works and those who see themselves as victims or are being trained by their whore politician reps to become victims. So they think they deserve to be coddled, mollified and supported by those who have a work ethic and a dream bigger then owning an escalade, X-box, 10,000 channels of television programing, the newest air Jordan's, public subsidized housing, free healthcare and no accountability.

The whore politicians have also created a whole new class of victims "waiting in the wings" because of the draconian lockdowns and lack of socialization, for kids in schools, over the last two years. The mental issues and despair these kids will experience as they have difficulties messing in a real society later, will foment a whole new "victim class" and a whorehouse of politicians who think they deserve compensation.

For the 535 whores in congress and their past whore predecessors.....there are probably about 10 spines total. Can't see this issue abating until the economy completely bottoms out, interest rates are raised to the stratosphere and or a word war hits the scene....give the context of todays world, really makes things come into focus IMHO.
With all due respect blaming politicians is a cop out. We the voters accept, even demand, tax cuts without spending cuts. We also accept, even demand, new benefits without new taxes.

If you believe the deficit matters, then you most likely are a hypocrite.

With all due respect blaming politicians is a cop out. We the voters accept, even demand, tax cuts without spending cuts. We also accept, even demand, new benefits without new taxes.

People have for sure sat back and let the grubby politicians do it
And run us into the ground- those days need to be over.

Everyone worried about getting ahead and if Jr is playing SS and batting lead off -Playing fantasy baseball, not being involved in how local or federal gov Runs- Those days are over as we are totally losing the country- we need to get involved and act like the country is important- or there are no getting ahead as the New World order will have Bill Gates And ass clowns like Klaus Schwab owning everything and giving us 30k per Year to work in their factories- with our microchips- and I'm not
Even kidding.

Dave you ultra super duper Libbie tards just stay in mommies basement and keep hating America- y'all don't need to get
Involved y'all are good
👍

We? I get your overall point here, but not all of us are willing participants. I don’t want new benefits, new programs, or whatever.

Yeah, I’m a dreamer.

We? I get your overall point here, but not all of us are willing participants. I don’t want new benefits, new programs, or whatever.

Yeah, I’m a dreamer.
You keep voting for politicians who keep lowering taxes…you’re as willing a participant as it gets lol

If we gIve dollars to China and we still are going in to debt, how is that solving a liquidity issue or increasing our net assets?
There is no liquidity issue. And the goal of the government is not to have net assets, it is to provision the private sector.
Our government has negative net assets of 30T with China as a primary lender and in what planet is that a good thing?
The planet where you can consume goods and services from China on favorable terms?
They are no longer a debtor,
The Chinese government is massively in debt.
they are becoming an owner,
US treasuries are not secured debt. The own nothing but negative yielding claims to fiat currency.
and in liquidation they have a primary position over any US taxpayer that holds no treasuries and that taxpayer will foot the bill. They have a serious position on our balance sheet.
In liquidation? Stop for a moment and understand you are dealing with public finance not a private company.

China can not find a another place to invest?
1. For a host of legal and practical reasons, no.
2. If they were to invest somewhere else then the dollars they invest would still flow back to the treasuries market, it would just be someone else owning the treasuries.
They could even choose to invest in their own economy.
Yes. And when they pay the Chinese contractor $100 to build a road what do you suspect that the contractor will do with those dollars? The money eventually winds up as reserves in the banking system, the Chinese government per their policy intervenes to keep the yuan cheap by buying up those dollar reserves. Now same central bank is holding dollars and can watch the value get eaten away by inflation or they can get some yield from buying treasuries.
You saying 30T in debt good?
Yes. Do you like having a private sector with safe assets?
You do know China does not have to buy our debt?
If they want to hold dollars, which they do, and they want any yield on those dollars, they do. Of course they can change the policy over night the yuan will appreciate and the trade balance will immediately reverse and someonen else will end up with excess dollar reserves.
And if they stop you do understand that creates a huge problem to continue increasing the debt here in the US if no other willing buyer steps up.
There is always a willing buyer. It is mechanical.
To encourage buyers, the US would have to increase rates, which increases the deficit.
No. Please read up on how the monetary system works.
How about stopping deficit spending? How about realizing China is in an economic war with the US?
You want to stop providing the private sector with safe assets?
If China trading us real goods and services in exchange for negative yielding debt payable in fiat currency is an economic war, then what would peace be?

There is no liquidity issue. And the goal of the government is not to have net assets, it is to provision the private sector.

The planet where you can consume goods and services from China on favorable terms?

The Chinese government is massively in debt.

US treasuries are not secured debt. The own nothing but negative yielding claims to fiat currency.

In liquidation? Stop for a moment and understand you are dealing with public finance not a private company.

1. For a host of legal and practical reasons, no.
2. If they were to invest somewhere else then the dollars they invest would still flow back to the treasuries market, it would just be someone else owning the treasuries.

Yes. And when they pay the Chinese contractor $100 to build a road what do you suspect that the contractor will do with those dollars? The money eventually winds up as reserves in the banking system, the Chinese government per their policy intervenes to keep the yuan cheap by buying up those dollar reserves. Now same central bank is holding dollars and can watch the value get eaten away by inflation or they can get some yield from buying treasuries.

Yes. Do you like having a private sector with safe assets?

If they want to hold dollars, which they do, and they want any yield on those dollars, they do. Of course they can change the policy over night the yuan will appreciate and the trade balance will immediately reverse and someonen else will end up with excess dollar reserves.

There is always a willing buyer. It is mechanical.

No. Please read up on how the monetary system works.

You want to stop providing the private sector with safe assets?
If China trading us real goods and services in exchange for negative yielding debt payable in fiat currency is an economic war, then what would peace be?
Luv you some China. Would you be saying the same if this was Russia? Good to know your good with 30T in debt, no worries. All is great. Dims need to spend trillions more.

Luv you some China. Would you be saying the same if this was Russia?
lol words fail you suddenly?

Yeah I would tell you the exact same thing about Russia if they were insisting on running a huge trade surplus with the US. Probably would help out at the pump too.

Trump was a moderate Dem, I don't like the spending on either side. We should have not shut down the economy and we should have never paid all the CODID relief. John Hopkins study recently released data that proves that. The spending Dims suggest now with this inflation is asinine. I was on board with 2 weeks to slow the curve. That was it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corndog2021
The Fed was ONLY....ONLY created by the states for
L One single purpose- to deal with international
Commerce-
Period.
Now here we are

You're really for higher taxes or you're just trolling for agitation?

I would be more than happy to pay higher taxes but only if every cent in increased taxes and increased revenue went to pay down the debt. I fully believe we should pay our own way and not spend our children's and their future generations futures.

I would be more than happy to pay higher taxes but only if every cent in increased taxes and increased revenue went to pay down the debt. I fully believe we should pay our own way and not spend our children's and their future generations futures.
We differ on this one - we don't need taxed - and for sure if we are it won't go where it's supposed to go-
It just won't- Govt Get their teeth in it and it's corrupted.

Only reason WTP ever agreed to the taxing is bc of the war when they proposed it and never took the taxes back.

Again what could We do wirh 50 percent of
Our salary instead of giving it to the govt with property taxes, sales,
Income taxes, death taxes, fuel Taxes,Auto taxes, Title taxes, I pay taxes on my office furniture for Gods sake.

Community takes
Care of welfare, no govt retirement
Paid from our taxes so term
Limits

IMO we've been brainwashed to think this govt theft is

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT