ADVERTISEMENT

National Debt Hits 30 Trillion

I'd be willing to go double or nothing on your truck and your boat that you don't pay more than 28% of your gross annual income in total taxes (federal, state, and local).
If you add up all taxes, permits and fees that the average American pays in a year… gas tax, sales tax, car tags, hunting and fishing permits and tags… at every level of government, I *think* the number is close to 40%

Uh huh. No bet then? We should just settle up on what you owe I suppose….
lol the fact I'd bet with a POS lefturd is funny- I wouldn't piss on a leftist if they were on fire.
Keep beating a dead horse Pedo Dave- it's all you got

If you add up all taxes, permits and fees that the average American pays in a year… gas tax, sales tax, car tags, hunting and fishing permits and tags… at every level of government, I *think* the number is close to 40%
Would agree with this number. What could we do keeping this money, cutting out welfare, bureaucrat salaries, bureaucrat retirements et al. Privatize hospitals,
Schools and most Other things, Churches and families take care of the needy, we all swap out doing our Duty taking times of meeting with others- take the notes back to the people To meet and vote.

The old system is corrupt,
Outdated,
Anti constitutional and against us- billions if not trillions wasted and used against us every year.

We need us a bunch of convoys to redo this shit system that's been taken over by Communist from in the country and foreign- iMO a system that cannot be fixed

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
You would be pretty wrong
fredgraph.png

You can come but, I want you to abstain from meth for a least a week beforehand.
I don't think I'd survive that convo if I was fully wasted on meth- would pull my hair out for starters- holy retarded convo batman

its less than half of 40%, in my book that's wrong.
Clarify please- Are you saying you think Average
US citizen pays 20 percent taxes?

And your saying it's wrong of
The government (local,
State and Fed) to take that from you against your will?

I know I pay 25 percent and that is before you add in property, sales, fuel,
Capital gains etc so you're def low.

But are we in agreement that it's government theft- not some fair Tax thingy?

• Haha
Less than 20%

Has it occurred to you that you might not be average?
Yes or no is this government theft acceptable to you? Stop dancing and just an answer it please. My stance is no way no how- we keep what we make and we take care of our needy- not the corrupt gov- they waste and put it in their pockets and others from other countries.

I'm saying government theft is lawless- and you say?

• Haha

Policy priorities​

• Low, simple, flat taxes that encourage investment and innovation, and hence economic growth.
  • A voucher-based education system that gives parents and schools complete freedom over how and where children are educated.
  • A privately-provided, publicly-funded healthcare system where patient outcomes, not NHS wages, are the focus.
  • Freedom of trade with the world, and a liberal immigration system that is designed to work for migrants and natives alike.
  • A liberalised planning system that lets many more houses be built, so everyone can afford to own their own home.
  • A simple welfare system based around a Negative Income Tax or Basic Income that tops up the wages of the poor and guarantees that work always pays.
  • Free market money and an end to bailouts of private banks, in all their forms.

About half the country doesn't pay income tax, which I think would screw up your average.
If you work hard, do things right and are successful I would think most of us would at least be in the 32% tax bracket, if not higher. Add in Social Security, property tax, sales tax and all the other BS taxes they hit us with, and I'll bet it's damn close to 50%. Hell, California has what a 13% state income tax that would put them at 45% before they ever paid the mostly hidden taxes.

About half the country doesn't pay income tax, which I think would screw up your average.
If you work hard, do things right and are successful I would think most of us would at least be in the 32% tax bracket, if not higher. Add in Social Security, property tax, sales tax and all the other BS taxes they hit us with, and I'll bet it's damn close to 50%. Hell, California has what a 13% state income tax that would put them at 45% before they ever paid the mostly hidden taxes.
That’s a valid point

I should have said average among tax-payers. The outliers at both ends don’t really fit in with the majority of us

No Libturd he's about right- keep supporting corrupt government theft of the people- amazing you want to give 40 percent-
orWhatever number to a corrupt entity to waste.
Does this chart include the segment that pays no income taxes?

Yes or no is this government theft acceptable to you? Stop dancing and just an answer it please. My stance is no way no how- we keep what we make and we take care of our needy- not the corrupt gov- they waste and put it in their pockets and others from other countries.

I'm saying government theft is lawless- and you say?
Taxation is legitimate. How are you going to pay the cops and our heroic troops and for the border wall?

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Do you know how taxes work my dude?

So it’s without merit beyond trying to hoodwink people into believing they pay less in taxes than they thought.
No it is an accurate representation of the taxes paid on income in the US. Sorry to bring numbers into this and confuse all the people making wild ass guestimates

Taxation is legitimate. How are you going to pay the cops and our heroic troops and for the border wall?
You leftist always miss the point. Most people don't have a problem paying a reasonable amount of taxes provided government is a good steward of our money. I can't say we are paying reasonable amounts and the government is damn sure not a good steward of our money.

Rich that a leftist is talking about paying cops and funding the military, two things your side is adamantly against.

• Haha
You leftist always miss the point. Most people don't have a problem paying a reasonable amount of taxes provided government is a good steward of our money. I can't say we are paying reasonable amounts and the government is damn sure not a good steward of our money.

Rich that a leftist is talking about paying cops and funding the military, two things your side is adamantly against.
This guy just got finished saying taxation is theft. You are the one missing the point.

And mentioning cops and the military is called trying to find a common ground, you absolute imbecile.

This guy just got finished saying taxation is theft. You are the one missing the point.

And mentioning cops and the military is called trying to find a common ground, you absolute imbecile.
I guess you missed the part about reasonable. At a certain point it does become theft. And if you were trying to find a middle ground my apologies it would be the first time you did.

No it is an accurate representation of the taxes paid on income in the US. Sorry to bring numbers into this and confuse all the people making wild ass guestimates
So the chart covers only federal income taxes, not ALL taxes and fees? Does the chart include the nearly 50% of the population that pay no income tax? You are correct that your use of numbers is confusing.

Sorry but going to need better data on how much we pay in taxes than what day of the year it corresponds to published by some cranks.
You are saying it’s wrong without knowing what data is in it?

you sound like the crank

Links to reputable articles of mass layoffs at Tulsa Police Department???
Omg please Don't engage with me
Anymore- you're a soul less
Human- and I'm doubting you are human. You offer nothing to the board but a total piece
Of floating dog turd- you would have to improve to be on level footing with dog turds -
And that's no exaggeration

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Awesome…do we keep police, fire, water/sewage treatment and more around? Or do we just see how things go???
You are entirely too annoying to get involved in a conversation with, but I will say how awesomely short sighted you and others are in thinking free people could never figure out how to have water/sewage treatment if there was no government to provide, or roads or schools or personal protection. It’s astounding how stupid you think people are as you completely disregard that government agents are people that come from the same gene pool. You can have the last word.

So the chart covers only federal income taxes, not ALL taxes and fees? Does the chart include the nearly 50% of the population that pay no income tax? You are correct that your use of numbers is confusing.
No, all federal reciept and state and local tax revenue. It includes all income and all taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT