ADVERTISEMENT

National Debt Hits 30 Trillion

You are entirely too annoying to get involved in a conversation with, but I will say how awesomely short sighted you and others are in thinking free people could never figure out how to have water/sewage treatment if there was no government to provide, or roads or schools or personal protection. It’s astounding how stupid you think people are as you completely disregard that government agents are people that come from the same gene pool. You can have the last word.
***gets cornered with simple logic, blows his passive-aggressive stack, reverts back to the condescension and name-calling he so wishes everyone wouldn’t engage in***

You are entirely too annoying to get involved in a conversation with, but I will say how awesomely short sighted you and others are in thinking free people could never figure out how to have water/sewage treatment if there was no government to provide, or roads or schools or personal protection. It’s astounding how stupid you think people are as you completely disregard that government agents are people that come from the same gene pool. You can have the last word.
Dan there are a myriad of places that you could go and successfully pay zero taxes. I suggest you find a travel agent.

Free people did come together and figure out how to pay for all that stuff. It's called taxes.

Reactions: davidallen
No, all federal reciept and state and local tax revenue. It includes all income and all taxes.
Every single tax, no exceptions. Ad valorem, franchise fees, license to run a business, auto tags, sales taxes, the full monty of taxes people have to pay, the chart covers it all. And it’s 20%? That’s double what God wants! I didn’t see if you said whether it factors in the 50% that pay no income tax. Are they part of the number?

• Haha
Dan there are a myriad of places that you could go and successfully pay zero taxes. I suggest you find a travel agent.

Free people did come together and figure out how to pay for all that stuff. It's called taxes.
Your describing a fantasy of your own making. No truly free people would come together and create the taxing systems we have. We disagree on many things, but there is no way you believe what you just wrote. That’s equivalent to saying the people of Australia came together and agreed on their government’s Covid response.

You do tho
Yes- Good point.
Community watch and I promise you right now most Texans would Volunteer and get the wall done in a short time.

We don't have to have big brother do everything for us- it was NEVER meant to be this way

No we will stay in the country that conservatives built and leftists have ruined- you and the other 8 percent of the country like you can leave

• Haha
No we will stay in the country that conservatives built and leftists have ruined- you and the other 8 percent of the country like you can leave
Cool cool glad to accept your 20% +/- in the mean time

Yes- Good point.
Community watch and I promise you right now most Texans would Volunteer and get the wall done in a short time.

We don't have to have big brother do everything for us- it was NEVER meant to be this way
What's the hold up

Your describing a fantasy of your own making. No truly free people would come together and create the taxing systems we have. We disagree on many things, but there is no way you believe what you just wrote. That’s equivalent to saying the people of Australia came together and agreed on their government’s Covid response.
Dan, have you ever had an HOA?

I still can’t get over how fvcking stupid this post was lolololololol

No one could possibly think you and he are the same person. You are annoyingly intelligent while he is just annoying.
Having attended Oklahoma State with pilt personally, I can attest with very high confidence the man is definitely sharp as a tack!

No one could possibly think you and he are the same person. You are annoyingly intelligent while he is just annoying.
Gracias Dan. I can tell you that Clinton has high raw intelligence and maybe adversarial message boards aren't the right place for that to shine through. You should get to know him.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
General question to the thread readers... pilt is automatically excluded...

What do you think would happen if the government decided to revamp the tax law to collect $15 trillion this year to "pay down the debt?" Where does that $15 trillion come from?

Reactions: iasooner2000
If you add up all taxes, permits and fees that the average American pays in a year… gas tax, sales tax, car tags, hunting and fishing permits and tags… at every level of government, I *think* the number is close to 40%
28-31% per my back of the napkin math.

I am being sporting with Cornnuts - I don't think he will ever settle up his betting debts anywho.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
I know I pay 25 percent and that is before you add in property, sales, fuel,
Capital gains etc so you're def low.
No you don't. If you did, you would accept my bet if only to clear your name. You have all the facts at your fingertips. Take the bet looser.

... I would think most of us would at least be in the 32% tax bracket, if not higher. Add in Social Security, property tax, sales tax and all the other BS taxes they hit us with, and I'll bet it's damn close to 50%...
Time for a lesson in marginal tax rates again? You have the figures at your fingertips - do the math. You will be surprised by what you pay in taxes as a percentage of gross income. You'd perhaps be even more surprised that it typically goes down as you earn more.

I have tried to convey this to him in probably a dozen different conversations. This is the most succinct way of putting it - writing this down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT