ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Voters Owe The Country An Apology

I suggest reading Rigged by Mollie Hemingway, one of our leading investigative reporters. Biden was not elected on Election Day by the Electoral College as was all the presidents before him. Biden was elected days later after some states changed state election laws by means not available to them by our constitution.
Dumb. SMH. So dumb.

Such fragility on display ITT. LOL.

"White Guilt"

Sorry but thats about as Fragile as it gets.

FFkzCK_XwAEap6C

Reactions: Marocain Poke
I suggest reading Rigged by Mollie Hemingway, one of our leading investigative reporters. Biden was not elected on Election Day by the Electoral College as was all the presidents before him. Biden was elected days later after some states changed state election laws by means not available to them by our constitution.
Some one should have brought that up in court I guess.

Some did. Judges have homes and families. The former Democrat Party has the BLM and Antifa arms.
The same judges that are overturning Roe v Wade?

Either way I guess if it makes you feel better we can put an asterisk by Biden's name in the history books. Not sure what good that will do now that Antifa and BLM have subverted the rule of law in America.

What are your guesses for what the BLM/Antifa Junta will do next? Nationalize the banks? Expropriate southern land owners? Or maybe just stick with the plan of making ESPN too woke?

Man talk about the fraud and an illegitimate Pedo Biden and the Libturds crawl out of the woodwork on the thread. Trump won Election Day period- only after a week of harvesting "after Election Day Mail in" Fake ballots did Pedo Joe get installed- period.

Man talk about the fraud and an illegitimate Pedo Biden and the Libturds crawl out of the woodwork on the thread. Trump won Election Day period- only after a week of harvesting "after Election Day Mail in" Fake ballots did Pedo Joe get installed- period.
That and $5.00 will get you a latte.

Chapter 4, Summer Of Violence is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Many Courts just wanted the riots to go away. A Court exposing the Democrat mail-in vote scheme very likely would have escalated street violence.

Biden rarely held rallies. The Scranton rally drew dozens, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering.

My classical mechanics formula tells me with a population of 331 million and an average IQ of 98, there are not 81 million stupid enough to vote for one who promises higher crime rates and economic stagnation in Democrat debates.

You saying pedo Biden DID win on election night before they ordered more
Ballots to be filled out?
I'm saying it doesn't matter. If the courts are too intimidated by antifa you are out of luck.

Nah. It can be confined to leftist created shitholes. The rest of us don't tolerate spoiled bratty kids throwing destructive tantrums because false narratives, words, statues, and flags hurt their feelerz.
Apparently all judges with any jurisdiction over the election are quite intimidated

Biden voters may owe the country an apology, but they will never issue one. They did not vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. They were so certain Trump would lead us into authoritarian oblivion they would have voted for anybody else. The fact that the Biden administration is leading us down the authoritarian path is immaterial to them. Biden authoritarianism is preferable to Trump authoritarianism. They regard anything and anybody as better than Trump. That man did a number on their collective psyches!

Biden voters may owe the country an apology, but they will never issue one. They did not vote for Biden, they voted against Trump. They were so certain Trump would lead us into authoritarian oblivion they would have voted for anybody else. The fact that the Biden administration is leading us down the authoritarian path is immaterial to them. Biden authoritarianism is preferable to Trump authoritarianism. They regard anything and anybody as better than Trump. That man did a number on their collective psyches!
Brainwashed by a media controlled by the far left/ global left to hate Trump. Had the media said wow this guy has achieved Middle East peace, is holding China accountable, taking on child trafficking and making it a felony to abuse helpless animals-
They would have loved him.

Media brainwash also Made it ok also for GOP to not fight for election security and integrity- ie GOP turned their heads and coughed when they saw the mail in ballot BS being out in place.

Talk about controlled opposition I give you the G................O..................p

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT