ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Voters Owe The Country An Apology

Disappointing relative to what? Relative to expectations set by the huge private payrolls number released by ADP yesterday? Are you lining up to accept apologies for an economy on pace to create over 2.4 million jobs per year?

You know how I know you are full of shit? Change the President to Trump, you would be ranting and raving how this was a sign of failure. Trump created millions of jobs when Democrats said the economy was as good as it was going to get and we should get used to it. Biden can't match his numbers coming out of a Pandemic and spending trillions of dollars we do not have.

You know how I know you are full of shit? Change the President to Trump, you would be ranting and raving how this was a sign of failure. Trump created millions of jobs when Democrats said the economy was as good as it was going to get and we should get used to it. Biden can't match his numbers coming out of a Pandemic and spending trillions of dollars we do not have.
You must have me confused with someone else.

Liberals have been telling us to "Lower our Expectations" when it comes to this administration. Mine cannot get any lower.
As a business owner people are not spending money right now and haven't been since Joe took over.
Biden promised me this during the election. He kept his promise.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
Liberals have been telling us to "Lower our Expectations" when it comes to this administration. Mine cannot get any lower.
As a business owner people are not spending money right now and haven't been since Joe took over.
My business is growing at a greater than 50% per year rate. Maybe you are doing it wrong.

Consumer confidence hasn’t been good for months

LOL. When I joined we had a $2 bln annual turnover. As I step away 5 years later we are on track for a $20 bln year. Likely that success in business correlates to something other than political persuasion.
I'm starting to get where your white guilt comes from. Aren't you the guy that was boasting about donating money for minorities to get coffee?

LOL. When I joined we had a $2 bln annual turnover. As I step away 5 years later we are on track for a $20 bln year. Likely that success in business correlates to something other than political persuasion.

giphy.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
I'm starting to get where your white guilt comes from. Aren't you the guy that was boasting about donating money for minorities to get coffee?
The story grows in the telling... Harry noticed that someone I know was hosting black founders happy hour. Black founders only. Harry asked if I helped pick up the tab. I sad yes. Via Venmo. It was a joke.

The story grows in the telling... Harry noticed that someone I know was hosting black founders happy hour. Black founders only. Harry asked if I helped pick up the tab. I sad yes. Via Venmo. It was a joke.
Uh, no, I don't think that's right. I'm pretty sure that you bragged about you funding minorities getting to drink coffee and got called out for it by HSH. @HighStickHarry, what's your memory of this incident?

Uh, no, I don't think that's right. I'm pretty sure that you bragged about you funding minorities getting to drink coffee and got called out for it by HSH. @HighStickHarry, what's your memory of this incident?
Post history goes back like 6 years. You should definitely look for something like that. LOL.

I thought so. You also bought the DVD set didn't you?
David, I wonder if you would answer a political question for me. With the fantastic economic news you and Pilt are touting, and considering the general political consensus is “It’s the economy, Stupid,” how many seats do you expect the Democrats to pick up in the mid-terms, and if Biden runs for reelection in 2024 (assuming the fantastic economic news of which you are so proud continues) do you think he will equal or exceed the 81 million votes he got in 2020?

David, I wonder if you would answer a political question for me. With the fantastic economic news you and Pilt are touting, and considering the general political consensus is “It’s the economy, Stupid,” how many seats do you expect the Democrats to pick up in the mid-terms, and if Biden runs for reelection in 2024 (assuming the fantastic economic news of which you are so proud continues) do you think he will equal or exceed the 81 million votes he got in 2020?
-2000 seats to the Dems in the midterms.
Whoever wins the next presidential election exceeds 81 mln votes.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Please forgive me, I do not understand your answer.
I will be serious for a moment just for you Dan.

Until redistricting is complete, I don't have much to say on the midterms. Though I will say the Dems are pretty inept right now so I don't have great hopes that they will win any district that is a true 50/50.

As to the 2024 Presidential election, the overall voter participation rate will likely fall a point or two while the number of eligible voters increases by 3 or so points. It seems very likely to me then that whoever wins will win more than 81 mln votes as Joe Biden did in 2020.

And of course, your PA AF "fantastic economic news" comment is typical Dan. I would characterize this particular monthly stat as trivial relative to what has occurred thus far which is reasonably positive - not fantastic. Not horrible. Meh.

he was buying them drinks based on their skin color but only wired the money so he wouldn’t actually have to hang out with them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT