ADVERTISEMENT

OK State vs Mizzou

kicked of kspi stream cant hear crap

did better getting signal up on the roof listening to bill platt with the two bar football helmet am radio

Reactions: OscarSierra
I’m done counting this team out against anyone. Didn’t think we’d win today. Wasn’t sure we would beat ISU. They’ve just dominated both for the most part. Not getting too over my ski’s but I think we can beat Iowa. Penn State different story but you never know.

I’m done counting this team out against anyone. Didn’t think we’d win today. Wasn’t sure we would beat ISU. They’ve just dominated both for the most part. Not getting too over my ski’s but I think we can beat Iowa. Penn State different story but you never know.
It’s the next step in the process. They are putting themselves in position to be #2 behind PSU. Hopefully they can build on that to eventually challenge.

Spratley and Teague wrestling big time today! Wasn’t happy with Williams slowing down. Tagens knee is a little sore but he’ll be fine. I have to give props to Thompson, great match by the freshman and a really nice single leg attempt and ran out of room. Why is the match management for Plott been so bad? Dominant but he should’ve majored. Sitting Surber but the next 3 duals he's looking at Sloan, Buchanan and Glazier. That’s a stretch. Hoping Doucet can pull this off!

Reactions: bwel9339 and driad
Doucet loses 1-0 in typical Hvwt match. Very little action. But, Pokes with dominating win 24-10.

Way to go guys!!!!

Reactions: bwel9339
Finally got some good snow so I went skiing today.

This team is flying on a groomer right now, we’re young and this tournament will disappoint some fans but we are building a great base.

Finally got some good snow so I went skiing today.

This team is flying on a groomer right now, we’re young and this tournament will disappoint some fans but we are building a great base.
“Flying on a groomer”??

Reactions: bwel9339
Anything better to look forward to in future in heavyweight?
I’d honestly rather watch him lose every match trying than sit through his bs. There is just no point in it. There can’t be growth or any kind of hope for tourney success. It’s like he just rolls out there with zero thought for doing anything other than not getting pinned or majored…. If everything goes just right and he wins then it’s a cherry on top.

Spratley and Teague wrestling big time today! Wasn’t happy with Williams slowing down. Tagens knee is a little sore but he’ll be fine. I have to give props to Thompson, great match by the freshman and a really nice single leg attempt and ran out of room. Why is the match management for Plott been so bad? Dominant but he should’ve majored. Sitting Surber but the next 3 duals he's looking at Sloan, Buchanan and Glazier. That’s a stretch. Hoping Doucet can pull this off!
Talk about scrambling for important takedowns, Spratley, Travis and Thompson. I can't remember the last time we got 3 big upsets like this. All on wild scrambles. This was a fun afternoon. We will really go up in the individual rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT