No. 32 Giuseppe Hoose (5-4)

197: No. 12 Luke Surber (8-1) -or-
Kyle Haas (4-1) vs.
No. 2 Stephen Buchanan (8-0)

HWT: No. 11 Konner Doucet (7-1) vs.
No. 10 Josh Heindselman (8-1)

Thanks I saw that, thus my question :)
Konner suffered what looked like a concussion in Vegas and could not continue
o may not wrestle depending on the protocols. They did not know the extent of Surber's injury when he had to forfeit out of the tournament so he may or may not wrestle. Nothing wrong with Fix.

I don't think we will know about Fix until we see who steps on the line tonight. And this is the only approach that should be taken with this significant of a match and its potential March seedings.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I don't think we will know about Fix until we see who steps on the line tonight. And this is the only approach that should be taken with this significant of a match and its potential March seedings.
If fix wrestles, it smacks of gamesmanship, which .. I do not have a problem with.

Reactions: JAY45
Schwartz injury defaulted in OU's last dual. Came down on his shoulder pretty hard. Tried to continue but couldn't do it. He's listed as an 'or' in the dual notes.

Last edited:
Was not that impressed with Williams & Thompson on Friday, today should tell us more about where we are at 149 & 174. Also maybe reaffirm 157.

Was not that impressed with Williams & Thompson on Friday, today should tell us more about where we are at 149 & 174. Also maybe reaffirm 157.
You are right that Williams and Thompson need to improve a lot if they are going to get to the level of wrestlers that Cowboys should have starting. They did wrestle better than they did at CKLV. I was stunned in a bad way how those 2 lost in that Tournament. I hope they wrestle better today than Friday or both will likely lose. I believe these 2 are keys to our future which means our future is questionable now but there is potential.

Sounds like no Fix or Surber today. Easily could be a ten point swing in OUs favor. Gonna need some guys to step up today.

Trackwrestling shows Schwartz out and Robb at 197. Can change based on coaching decisions.

Nice win by RW. So close to getting back points as well. Nice start by the Pokes, up 6-0.

Reactions: OAMC99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT