ADVERTISEMENT

In The Latest Edition Of Go Woke Go Broke

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I have avoided donating to the Salvation Army since they came out with that racist BS. While I never donated large amounts, I probably gave around a $100 every year in those little red pots. I've also noticed that no one is manning the pots at our local Walmart like they have since it opened.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I have avoided donating to the Salvation Army since they came out with that racist BS.
:rolleyes:

Not surprising at all that a document that sought to have an honest discussion about race in America is labeled "racist BS" by you. The only mistake The Salvation Army made here was backing down in the face of the racist attacks against them. They should have stood their ground. That is the only way racism is going to be defeated in this country.

Not surprising at all that a document that sought to have an honest discussion about race in America is labeled "racist BS" by you. The only mistake The Salvation Army made here was backing down in the face of the racist attacks against them. They should have stood their ground. That is the only way racism is going to be defeated in this country.

From one of your left wing fact checkers no less:
It is true that in November 2021, The Salvation Army published a guidance pamphlet entitled "Let's Talk About Racism," in which it encouraged followers to think critically about individual and systemic racism, and to "Lament, repent and apologize for biases or racist ideologies held and actions committed." In response to a public backlash, the organization denied accusations that it believes donors should "apologize for their skin color" or that America is "inherently racist." However, it did withdraw the guide from distribution for "appropriate review" and clarification.

Sorry but I have absolutely no reason to apologize to the black community for anything.

It is true that in November 2021, The Salvation Army published a guidance pamphlet entitled "Let's Talk About Racism," in which it encouraged followers to think critically about individual and systemic racism, and to "Lament, repent and apologize for biases or racist ideologies held and actions committed."
And what exactly is wrong with this?

Shouldn't we encourage people to think critically about individual and systemic racism? Shouldn't we encourage people who hold biases or racist ideologies to lament, repent, and apologize for them?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Nor is it at all "racist BS."

And what exactly is wrong with this?

Shouldn't we encourage people to think critically about individual and systemic racism? Shouldn't we encourage people who hold biases or racist ideologies to lament, repent, and apologize for them?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Nor is it at all "racist BS."

Like I said earlier I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Asking me or anyone else to apologize for something we've never done is not the way to start a discussion.

Like I said earlier I have absolutely nothing to apologize for.
Did someone say you did? Is your name listed in the pamphlet?

The pamphlet encouraged people to "lament, repent and apologize for biases or racist ideologies held and actions committed."

Did someone say you did? Is your name listed in the pamphlet?

The pamphlet encouraged people to "lament, repent and apologize for biases or racist ideologies held and actions committed."
If you don't see the problem with it, it's not worth engaging any further.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
There is no problem with it. It is faux outrage, once again.

The only people that should have an issue with the goals of that pamphlet are racists individuals.

Hate to break it to you but the results speak otherwise.

Hate to break it to you but the results speak otherwise.
Yes, right-wing propagandists are very good at drumming up faux outrage from individuals like yourself. To the point that you now don't want to give to The Salvation Army. :rolleyes:

As I've stated before, you are pawn. You do as you are told to do.

Yes, right-wing propagandists are very good at drumming up faux outrage from individuals like yourself. To the point that you now don't want to give to The Salvation Army. :rolleyes:

As I've stated before, you are pawn. You do as you are told to do.
I don't give to them this year- sorry woke ass ceo ruined it this year. I've never passed by the little red bucket without giving $5 each time.......but this year I will be like the greedy POS Libturds and not give a cent.

go woke.....

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Lefties are the Race Baiters and Race Hustlers. They are experts at picking out a Racist in a crowd that they know absolutely nothing about. All one has to do is disagree with them, BOOM! INSTANT RACIST!
**** outta here with that apology bs.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Any entity that asks me to apologize for the color of my skin no longer receives my support.
Where did the Salvation Army ask you to apologize for the color of your skin?

The way some of you allow yourselves to be controlled is scary. Your propagandists literally have you now mad at a Christian organization that seeks to help those in need. Absolute insanity.

What you going to be mad at next?

tenor.gif
Yep, it's toon time.

I support black intellectuals who think like me and don't challenge my beliefs and biases, like Glenn Lowry, Thomas sowell, Morgan freeman, bob Woodson and the 1776 project. I condemn anyone who wants to challenge my thinking and force me to see the world outside of my little box.
FTFY

I support people I agree with as do you.
I often support people I don't always agree with 100% of the time, especially when it comes to voting. In fact, I often vote for the lesser of two evils in many elections while wishing I could actually vote for someone who agreed with me on most issues!

I often support people I don't always agree with 100% of the time, especially when it comes to voting. In fact, I often vote for the lesser of two evils in many elections while wishing I could actually vote for someone who agreed with me on most issues!

what does that have to do with your nonsensical edit of my post?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I have avoided donating to the Salvation Army since they came out with that racist BS. While I never donated large amounts, I probably gave around a $100 every year in those little red pots. I've also noticed that no one is manning the pots at our local Walmart like they have since it opened.
I quit giving to the United Way and won’t give to the Salvation Army now either

I have increased the amount that I give but am keeping it to places that I have better insight to

Reactions: capanski
The only people that support raced based decisions like those being pointed out here, are racists

I don't think there is much hope for some of you. Those who wish to think critically about individual and systemic racism are labeled racists by you guys. And then you turn around and often defend and/or downplay true racists and true racism.

Simply put, Americans of goodwill are just going to have to keep defeating your ideology at the ballot box. Our better angels will prevail.

I don't think there is much hope for some of you. Those who wish to think critically about individual and systemic racism are labeled racists by you guys. And then you turn around and often defend and/or downplay true racists and true racism.

Simply put, Americans of goodwill are just going to have to keep defeating your ideology at the ballot box. Our better angels will prevail.
Again and again and again 🤣
cinema-movies.gif

the fact that you believe that about me, a guy with a biracial family, says all that I need to know about you and your idiot pre-judging beliefs

I support black intellectuals like Glenn Lowry, Thomas sowell, Morgan freeman, bob Woodson and the 1776 project. I condemn anyone who wants to constantly remind everyone of how different we are.

"As for politics today, I supported Hillary in the election, and now it feels like we are jumping off a cliff," Freeman told AARP The Magazine, according to an excerpt provided to The Daily Mail.

LOL.

Reactions: my_2cents
"As for politics today, I supported Hillary in the election, and now it feels like we are jumping off a cliff," Freeman told AARP The Magazine, according to an excerpt provided to The Daily Mail.

LOL.

we are talking about race relations can you quote freeman on that?

LOL.
🤣🤣

Good find!

LOL.
What do you think the new Portland homicide record will end up being? Are you regressives looking to set a new record again next year as well?

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT