ADVERTISEMENT

OKLAHOMA STATE VS. BUCKNELL

Mastro: hand, knee, ankle…at least from reports. This sport is tough enough when healthy.
We are going on about a month now of speculation as to what exactly is all going on. Obviously they are in a hard place with backups otherwise you’d think they would be sitting him this weekend to get ready for big 12. Hopefully these matches this weekend don’t set him back with his injuries.

Just started listening. G is leading 5-1 in the third period.

2 points in the first period for stalling
G was reversed in second period, then escaped and got the takedown with 2 seconds left in the second.
G quick escape, then working for takedown Kaden takes him down to his back and gets a four point near fall. G wins 12-2 for the major.

Well, who could have predicted 2 injuries tonight. I am sure Wyatt would have won. Then Witlake is injured again and obviously not the same injury. I don't remember him leg riding all year and he sticks in double flanker and injures his knee. He is not the same wrestler as last year. He can get in on his opponents but cannot finish and I think that was due to a chest (rib) injury and now that his leg is hurt he has no real chance to AA. Good to see Carter Young wrestle and finish aggressively on his shots and Plott looked good against an inferior opponent as did Stika and Surber just dominated. Not boding well for the post season but with Fix, G and Mastro we will end up outside of the top 8 if not the top 10. Never thought we would be in the top 3-4 even before Ferrari's departure and now it is a fight to make the top10.
I was surprised by his trying to leg ride also and boy it was a mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT