ADVERTISEMENT

NO. 9 OKLAHOMA STATE VS. WYOMING

Some real positives from last night….

Hughes showed talent for this level. I also think he is at 133 next year.

Williams dug deep and got a quality win. Hope that’s another step in the right direction.

Thompson is here and showing exactly what we had hoped he would be.

Plott made quick work and got a pin.

Izzak is just a total stud. Knew we had a legit AA when we got him but he is showing he is a title contender at this weight.

Robb went up a weight against a quality opponent and wrestled his tail off. Lots of explosiveness and upside here.

Fix is back!!! He is my all time favorite Cowboy and I want him to go out on top but we all need to savor every match we get from him as he is an all timer and his time is coming to an end here.

Some real positives from last night….

Hughes showed talent for this level. I also think he is at 133 next year.

Williams dug deep and got a quality win. Hope that’s another step in the right direction.

Thompson is here and showing exactly what we had hoped he would be.

Plott made quick work and got a pin.

Izzak is just a total stud. Knew we had a legit AA when we got him but he is showing he is a title contender at this weight.

Robb went up a weight against a quality opponent and wrestled his tail off. Lots of explosiveness and upside here.

Fix is back!!! He is my all time favorite Cowboy and I want him to go out on top but we all need to savor every match we get from him as he is an all timer and his time is coming to an end here.
What do you you mean he is an all timer you mean old timer lol lol couldn’t help myself

Barring injury he will be at minimum a 5 time AA, two time runner up and a world medalist during his tenure as a Cowboy. That’s a good resume to be considered an “all timer”
Barring injury he will be at minimum a 5 time AA, two time runner up and a world medalist during his tenure as a Cowboy. That’s a good resume to be considered an “all timer” IMO.
Daton has been a 3xrunner up and 4th Barring injury he will be a 5 x AA

Reactions: osu2082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT