ADVERTISEMENT

Next Year

He wrestled at 126 last year but is a tall 126. Watched a match against Tucker (Fargo this year) who is a hammer from NJ and just couldn't finish his shots against him. A nice pickup at a weight we could need.

He is tall and I bet he will be a 133 pounder in college. We will see what weight he is this year. He has good moves but needs to get stronger. He is a three time Michigan state champion going for his 4th this year. DC1wrestling has him 81st on their list of top 100 recruits class of 2015. BTW DC1W has recruits either committed to us or thought to be committed to us listed as #13 Joe Smith at 149/157,Kaid Brock #31 at 133,Boo Lewallen #45 at 141,Tristan Moran #68 at 157,Lincoln Olson #81 at 133. I will add Nick Piccinnini who made his visit to us last weekend is ranked #4. He has not committed and still will be taking visits to Penn State and Ohio State. He would be a great addition and Penn State and Ohio State do look like they are set at 125/33 where he is listed. I have no idea where he will end up but the fact he made a visit shows he is considering OK State.

This years lineup has more potential with Marstellar at 57. I think we really need Klimara at 25. Hopefully Collica can make 41 and if he can't he can redshirt. Crutchmer needs to be in shape and all American. Rogers needs to become who we thought he was going to be when we signed him. I f he can't beat Boyd I do not see much of a future for him as a cowboy wrestler. Hopefully Schaeffer is the wrestler several on this forum thinks he is. Could he beat Rosholt last year but they wanted to redshirt him?. Marsden needs to continue to improve. 25 Klimara, 33 Heil, 41 Collica, 49 Kindig, 57 Marstellar, 65 Dieringer, 74 Crutchmer, 84 Rogers, 97 Shaeffer, HWT Marsden. There is potential in this lineup with lots of improvement. Probably 5 all americans with 1 National Champion. With lots of improvement maybe 7 or 8 and if the weight classes work out. I still think Ohio State, Iowa and Minnesota are the favorites. If the expected redshirts occur Pen. St. should not be in it which I like ( tired of them winning.). Our future is improving but who knows what will happen down the road. Good recruiting though.

Not sure what is wrong with the display, but Oberebo's post on 9-10 shows as the most recent post, but I am sure it is not.

Wish that would happen when Oberebo post something!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

In my own mind people wait with bated breath for my pronouncements. However, I have been told by a couple of relatives that post on this board that that is not the case. When Tognetti posts on this board people wait with "bad breath" usually created by a forgotten night of partying which leads to waking up in the gutter with their head balanced on the curb.

In truth, I rarely have any gems. I remember what happened on the OSU mats over fifty years ago better than I remember what happened at the National tournament last year. Togneto does not have that history to draw on being a transplanted Californian via Northeast Texas but he is more diligent in his research on the present day than this observer. He needs to comment on the "this year" post by Orange Bomber and relate what he knows about the coming year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT