ADVERTISEMENT

New chant at Trump rally... "Send her back" ...lol

I say mr prayers iknow what thaqitta is but practice vave no ides.
7096.jpg

Trump invokes KKK slogan 'love it or leave it' at North Carolina rally
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/trump-invokes-kkk-slogan-love-it-or-leave-it-at-north-carolina-rally
At a rally in North Carolina, US President Donald Trump doubled down on his attacks against four Democratic congresswomen and appeared to invoke a slogan used by white nationalists telling them to 'love it or leave it'.

UPDATEDUPDATED 6 HOURS AGO
BY RASHIDA YOSUFZAI
“If they don’t love it, tell them to leave it" - that was US President Donald Trump’s message about four Democratic congresswomen at a rally in North Carolina, where supporters called for one of four female politicians - who was born overseas - to be “sent back”.

“Let ’em leave,” Mr Trump said of the four women. “They’re always telling us how to run it, how to do this, how to do that. You know what? If they don’t love it, tell ’em to leave it.”

But the ‘love it or leave it’ line is an eerily familiar slogan of the Klu Klux Klan in North Carolina, according to Australian National University US politics expert Jennifer Hunt.

Dr Hunt, who grew up in North Carolina, said the “Love it or Leave it” slogan was used by the KKK years ago when it claimed to be fighting “communism and integration”.

38932c6e-a81a-4d13-978f-837d427ebf46

A billboard in North Carolina circa 1970s
The 1972 Howler yearbook at Wake Forest via Winston Salem Journal

“I remember seeing signs as a child, ‘Welcome to Klan country … love it or leave it,” she told SBS News.

“Many of those good people didn’t leave North Carolina, they worked to improve it. And the white nationalists who remained didn’t relinquish their degenerate slogans and ideas, just their decent place in society.

“But when they’re ushered back in, that threatens the safety of us all.”

READ MORE

Trump rally cheers over comments on 'the Squad'

Mr Trump’s rally cries came on the back of days of criticism after he told the four women to “go back” to their countries of origin, although three of them were born in America.

When Mr Trump made the “love it or leave it” remark, the crowd responded enthusiastically back shouting, “leave it!”

5fcb8277-db89-45e2-ad2f-69f464ad0458

A protester calls out as President Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally.
AP

Dr Hunt said such language would undoubtedly embolden white nationalists.

“They’re being brought in from the cold after a whole generation of being cast out of polite society and now they’re’ feeling empowered," she said.

“They feed off these messages off the most important office holder on the planet so what he says matters and we should be holding him up to the highest standard.

READ MORE
1x1

"I'm a person of colour," says white US Congressman

But such language, in turn, could have significant real-life consequences, she added.

“We have white nationalists that are celebrating this president and saying he supports our message and ‘finally have our man in the White House’," she said.

“This is disconcerting, and, of course, what happens in North Carolina doesn’t stay in North Carolina - these messages will be broadcast nationally and they’ll be broadcast internationally.

READ MORE:
1x1

'Throw her out!': Trump rally erupts into chant about congresswoman Ilhan Omar

“And we see that white nationalist ideas when weaponised with violence are capable of brutal massacres in churches, mosques and synagogues.”

At the rally, Mr Trump doubled down on his attacks against the four congresswomen to enthusiastic supporters who chanted, “Send her back! Send her back!” in reference to Ilhan Omar, who arrived in America as a child refugee.

Dr Hunt said ‘Send her back’ is likely to become the new ‘lock her up’ – the slogan used by Trump supporters in the lead up to the 2016 presidential election, when crowds attacked Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Dr Hunt said the next election will likely be fought on the lines of race and immigration.

“This will be the new chant in place of ‘lock her up’ it will be ‘send her back’,” Dr Hunt said.

“And how Republicans and how the American public responds to that tells us less about Trump, more about ourselves.”

The bitter irony that your party FOUNDED the KKK.

How do you even look in the mirror?

Reactions: iasooner1
From my experience being around blacks there are some that do not like light skinned black people because they are not 100% black. I have also found that people from Guatemala dislike Mexicans, the ones I talked to told me the reason is they believe they are beneath them, that they are dirty nasty people. I have also had Mexicans tell me they do not like Blacks and their reason was they think they are lazy.

I also worked with a Black guy from Africa that was sent here by his father to go to University so he could help run the Family business and take over one day, he worked part time as a security guard where I worked. He absolutely did not like Black Americans, he said they were loud and acted like animals, he said he could not relate to any of them and stayed away from them. I even had a Black guy tell me he knew how White people felt. I was not sure what he meant so I asked him to explain. He told me that the Mexicans were taking over his neighborhood in SW Little Rock, it used to be all White years ago and Blacks started moving in so the Whites moved out. He said he did not like it and now he knows how Whites must have felt when it happened to them and he understood.
This nonsense that is out there that only whites can be predjudiced is laughable.
People have a right to not like you for whatever reason they want, get over it.

He told told four elected women of color to go back where they came from.
I also thought that what omar said was not acceptable,but that is her opinion vote her out in the next election.
Trump is a racist it is rumored that his father was in kkk and spent a night in jail.
Like father like son as the saying goes.

1. He didn't reference their color. They are elected officials - their color is irrelevant.
2. rumored? GTFO

What absolute weak fvcking sauce.

They want to come to america because they want to get their lot better,not because of they love Trump.
I often come to US to see my children and friends and relatives but never considered migrating ,
I apologize for using the word savage it was not called for. I was becoming just like some people on this board so accept my apology.

Piss on your apology.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Exactly. People are literally dying to get in to this country. People of all racists. Dying to come to a country with a “racist” president to live in nazi Germany like “concentration camps.”

I wonder how many are risking their lives and the lives of the family members to sneak into Pakistan from the US.

Probably millions.

From my experience being around blacks there are some that do not like light skinned black people because they are not 100% black. I have also found that people from Guatemala dislike Mexicans, the ones I talked to told me the reason is they believe they are beneath them, that they are dirty nasty people. I have also had Mexicans tell me they do not like Blacks and their reason was they think they are lazy.

I also worked with a Black guy from Africa that was sent here by his father to go to University so he could help run the Family business and take over one day, he worked part time as a security guard where I worked. He absolutely did not like Black Americans, he said they were loud and acted like animals, he said he could not relate to any of them and stayed away from them. I even had a Black guy tell me he knew how White people felt. I was not sure what he meant so I asked him to explain. He told me that the Mexicans were taking over his neighborhood in SW Little Rock, it used to be all White years ago and Blacks started moving in so the Whites moved out. He said he did not like it and now he knows how Whites must have felt when it happened to them and he understood.
This nonsense that is out there that only whites can be predjudiced is laughable.
I worked with a man from Nigeria one summer during college who said similar to what your African co-worker said. That was 45 years ago.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

How many blacks do you know one person is called personal opinion.
My point African blacks are culturally different and may be racially different than american blacks. American blacks their ancestors suffered through slavery and discrimination the likes of that you have never seen. They went through civil rights struggle busing, and still are discriminated. How many unarmed blacks been killed by white policeman compare it to how many unarmed whites have been killed by white policeman.
Racial situation is complicated in your country and getting more complicated because you have a racist president that many on this board support,. WE will see in the next election who goes back to where they came from the president of the US or these four elected women of color.
so debating this point further is useless we will talk about it december 2020.

How many blacks do you know one person is called personal opinion.
My point African blacks are culturally different and may be racially different than american blacks. American blacks their ancestors suffered through slavery and discrimination the likes of that you have never seen. They went through civil rights struggle busing, and still are discriminated. How many unarmed blacks been killed by white policeman compare it to how many unarmed whites have been killed by white policeman.
Racial situation is complicated in your country and getting more complicated because you have a racist president that many on this board support,. WE will see in the next election who goes back to where they came from the president of the US or these four elected women of color.
so debating this point further is useless we will talk about it december 2020.

I know lots of Blacks. Don't pretend you know me or how many different people of all Races that I know. Contrary to what the leftists think all White People are not Racist.
As far as Blacks killed by White Cops, blacks make up what 13% of the population yet commit half of all violent crime?
Want to know how violent some can be? Talk to a Cop and ask him what his day is like. Yes there are bad cops, cops are people and there are bad people in all walks of life. Bad people far outweigh bad cops.

You see I know what they deal with day in and day out, I have many Family Members that are cops or are retired cops, I also have many friends that are or are retired cops.
I know what its like as they have told me. I had much rather be arrested by an American Cop than a Pakistani Cop I can tell you that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT