ADVERTISEMENT

New chant at Trump rally... "Send her back" ...lol

You would have to ask the European colonizers their definition of civilized. You will also have to show me all the early writings of Indians not commenting on the pale skin of the British. There’s no way that’s true.

I doubt the British treated anyone as equals back then. They thought their culture was more advanced and that’s why they treated India and the entire middle east like children and took advantage of their resources because there was nothing they could do about it.

Set me straight with some history Ali.
Since you used the word civilized to make a point you have to give the definition I know you have one.
No I don't remember them described as white or pale colored. Remember India the was a very diversified country and the rulers then were moguls hence rather fair complexioned. Never did moguls ever used the phrase as darkies or colored specially
for the population of south India.
You are scared to give the definition of civilized even though you have one.

I am glad you are accepting that your President is racist and your vice president is homophobic, and both of them are misogynist.

Then why does everyone get pissed when Democrats want to tear down statues and rename schools?

Because tearing down monuments is an important part of communist revolution — which we are in, and is accelerating.

In fact, the world is much closer to becoming communist than when the USSR existed.

The only thing holding it back is America’s right wing, namely baby boomer voters. In a decade when there are less boomers, all bets are off.

One of the first things Mao did after winning in China was erase China’s past history, culture and monuments.

It was the same with the Bolsheviks. Russia, before communism, was arguably the world’s most Christian nation.

In communism, it’s out with the old, in with the (utopian) new.

Old:

afe4c04a358bdee161af3acd5c68f495.png

New:

6705-D6-DD-782-B-43-C7-997-B-EE3508294-B0-C.jpg

Because tearing down monuments is an important part of communist revolution — which we are in, and is accelerating.

In fact, the world is much closer to becoming communist than when the USSR existed.

The only thing holding it back is America’s right wing, namely baby boomer voters. In a decade when there are less boomers, all bets are off.

One of the first things Mao did after winning in China was erase China’s past history, culture and monuments.

It was the same with the Bolsheviks. Russia, before communism, was arguably the world’s most Christian nation.

In communism, it’s out with the old, in with the (utopian) new.

Old:

afe4c04a358bdee161af3acd5c68f495.png

New:

6705-D6-DD-782-B-43-C7-997-B-EE3508294-B0-C.jpg

But Communist revolutionaries and revolutionaries in general (Robespierre tried to erase French history and De-Christianize France) wipe it away wholesale. They want to start over from scratch and have no memory of the ancien regime or whatever you'd like to call it. This is specifically one aspect of American history and culture that is being 'erased'. They aren't tearing down the Lincoln Memorial or Fenway Park. So, I disagree with your premise .

Reactions: Been Jammin
Since you used the word civilized to make a point you have to give the definition I know you have one.
No I don't remember them described as white or pale colored. Remember India the was a very diversified country and the rulers then were moguls hence rather fair complexioned. Never did moguls ever used the phrase as darkies or colored specially
for the population of south India.
You are scared to give the definition of civilized even though you have one.

I was saying it in context of colonizers and how they felt. You should be able see that plain as day.

My definition? That’s tough and too complex for me. Are Americans civilized? Not all of them.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
He told told four elected women of color to go back where they came from.
I also thought that what omar said was not acceptable,but that is her opinion vote her out in the next election.
Trump is a racist it is rumored that his father was in kkk and spent a night in jail.
Like father like son as the saying goes.

I also thought that what omar said was not acceptable,but that is her opinion vote her out in the next election.
Trump is a racist it is rumored that his father was in kkk and spent a night in jail.
Rumor is Muslims like to sleep with little boys and little girls. Is this true?

You said osu kept black students in cages. You have zero credibility with your rumors.

Exactly. People are literally dying to get in to this country. People of all racists. Dying to come to a country with a “racist” president to live in nazi Germany like “concentration camps.”
They want to come to america because they want to get their lot better,not because of they love Trump.
I often come to US to see my children and friends and relatives but never considered migrating ,
I apologize for using the word savage it was not called for. I was becoming just like some people on this board so accept my apology.

Rumor is Muslims like to sleep with little boys and little girls. Is this true?
So do christians,jews and people of all cultures.
Are you forgetting Epstein and his close friends Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

I am glad you are accepting that your President is racist and your vice president is homophobic, and both of them are misogynist.

“Homophobic” is a stupid term. Not recognizing the redefinition of the term “marriage” and not cheerleading the filthy act of sodomy doesn’t mean I have an irrational fear of homosexuals. Simply means I don’t condone unhealthy behavior which has led 20% of gay men to contract HIV.

This is what you're defending Been. She hates you.

Yes. She is antisemitic. She is Muslim. I'm not a fan.

She is also a member of Congress and a U.S. citizen. I'm opposed to her being murdered or deported. She and I don't have to see eye to eye on all topics. It's OK. Don't be a xenophobe. You are better/smarter than that. Your stance is not very Christian, IMO.

Reactions: SSS!!!
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT