ADVERTISEMENT

New chant at Trump rally... "Send her back" ...lol

Except it's celebrated and encouraged in Islamic culture. It's criminalized in ours.
There is no such thing as muslim culture. As there is no such thing as christian cuture.
Please read a little more so you can know something about the world around you.

There is no such thing as muslim culture. As there is no such thing as christian cuture.
Please read a little more so you can know something about the world around you.
How about you read a little more? https://freedomoutpost.com/islam-religion-homosexuality-pedophilia/

If anything, you should thank the west for ridding many Islamic countries of the disgusting practice. Still, it persists.

Saudi Islamic scholar Dr. Zuhair Mohammed Jamil Kutby laments,“When we come back to read some pages of our history—not the history written by the western orientalist lest we claim they are antagonistic. We find that our Arab history is full of conflict, crowded with a culture of lying and exposed by sexual and moral deviation … is it not considered wrong and shameful the spread of corruption and sexual deviation in the corridors and palaces during [Muslim] Arab rule?”

Educate yourself.

How about you read a little more? https://freedomoutpost.com/islam-religion-homosexuality-pedophilia/

If anything, you should thank the west for ridding many Islamic countries of the disgusting practice. Still, it persists.

Saudi Islamic scholar Dr. Zuhair Mohammed Jamil Kutby laments,“When we come back to read some pages of our history—not the history written by the western orientalist lest we claim they are antagonistic. We find that our Arab history is full of conflict, crowded with a culture of lying and exposed by sexual and moral deviation … is it not considered wrong and shameful the spread of corruption and sexual deviation in the corridors and palaces during [Muslim] Arab rule?”

Educate yourself.
Sure what is wrong with that. I didn't say that arab history was clean as a slate.
Yes arabs and every ones history has horrible stuff that is not acceptable today.

ac2017 you have a right to say anything you want and think what ever you want.
I am sure you also think that Trump is not a racist. Good for you

It has been in a lot of articles about Trump. Give me proof that he is not a paedophile

Give us proof you aren’t, how about that?

You are just the perfect anti trump leftist. Fall for everything, simple minded and hateful. Thousands of miles away and could trade account handles with @Syskatine (after a few rounds with Rosetta Stone) and no one would notice.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yes. She is antisemitic. She is Muslim. I'm not a fan.

She is also a member of Congress and a U.S. citizen. I'm opposed to her being murdered or deported. She and I don't have to see eye to eye on all topics. It's OK. Don't be a xenophobe. You are better/smarter than that. Your stance is not very Christian, IMO.
She should be deported. She entered the US under false pretenses.

As an American (and a Christian), I expect my country to defend me against our enemies.

She should be censured and impeached for the things she is saying and attempting to do.

Reactions: iasooner1

As an American (and a Christian), I expect my country to defend me against our enemies.

She should be censured and impeached for the things she is saying and attempting to do.
What Department do you work for?

He told told four elected women of color to go back where they came from.
I also thought that what omar said was not acceptable,but that is her opinion vote her out in the next election.
Trump is a racist it is rumored that his father was in kkk and spent a night in jail.
Like father like son as the saying goes.
He did not say that.

Agree with you and so should be Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT