ADVERTISEMENT

New chant at Trump rally... "Send her back" ...lol

How many blacks do you know one person is called personal opinion.
My point African blacks are culturally different and may be racially different than american blacks. American blacks their ancestors suffered through slavery and discrimination the likes of that you have never seen. They went through civil rights struggle busing, and still are discriminated. How many unarmed blacks been killed by white policeman compare it to how many unarmed whites have been killed by white policeman.
Racial situation is complicated in your country and getting more complicated because you have a racist president that many on this board support,. WE will see in the next election who goes back to where they came from the president of the US or these four elected women of color.
so debating this point further is useless we will talk about it december 2020.
ShamelessSelfreliantJaguar-size_restricted.gif

My point African blacks are culturally different and may be racially different than american blacks. American blacks their ancestors suffered through slavery and discrimination the likes of that you have never seen. They went through civil rights struggle busing, and still are discriminated. How many unarmed blacks been killed by white policeman compare it to how many unarmed whites have been killed by white policeman.
Racial situation is complicated in your country and getting more complicated because you have a racist president that many on this board support,. WE will see in the next election who goes back to where they came from the president of the US or these four elected women of color.

In 2017, 19 unarmed black men were killed by police.

In the United States 300 people per year are killed by toasters. It’s a fantasy for you people that America is a racist place. 90% of all black murders are committed by blacks. You are misplaced and the media is making a killing manipulating you and your leftist friends. It was annoying, then it was embarrassing but now it’s infuriating. You are wrong, cnn is wrong and it’s going to turn more dangerous if reality doesn’t start gaining value.

I know lots of Blacks. Don't pretend you know me or how many different people of all Races that I know. Contrary to what the leftists think all White People are not Racist.
As far as Blacks killed by White Cops, blacks make up what 13% of the population yet commit half of all violent crime?
Want to know how violent some can be? Talk to a Cop and ask him what his day is like. Yes there are bad cops, cops are people and there are bad people in all walks of life. Bad people far outweigh bad cops.

You see I know what they deal with day in and day out, I have many Family Members that are cops or are retired cops, I also have many friends that are or are retired cops.
I know what its like as they have told me. I had much rather be arrested by an American Cop than a Pakistani Cop I can tell you that.
You probably won't get arrested by a pakistani cop because all you need to is give a little money. Yes I have an idea what cops go through every where in the world. but the unarmed blacks killing is a little out of proportion.
I don't care who wins the next election and that is why I said we will see.
This week your president is welcoming our prime minister, Pakistan being the only country to be able help Trump get out of Afghanistan,if that happens this racist man will win again and because of Pakistan. So change your tune towards Pakistan.

You probably won't get arrested by a pakistani cop because all you need to is give a little money. Yes I have an idea what cops go through every where in the world. but the unarmed blacks killing is a little out of proportion.
This week your president is welcoming our prime minister, Pakistan being the only country to be able help Trump get out of Afghanistan,if that happens this racist man will win again and because of Pakistan. So change your tune towards Pakistan.

Still waiting for your proof this man is a racist. God what a boring accusation this has become.

Piss on Pakistan. How about that for a tune?

Reactions: 22LR
If you cannot see you would not believe in the proof either. You think he is not racist
I think he is ,I also think he is a con man.immoral man,cheat,failure as a business man.
and on welfare so he has used all the great facilities that america gives but never bothered to pay for them.

If you cannot see you would not believe in the proof either. You think he is not racist
I think he is ,I also think he is a con man.immoral man,cheat,failure as a business man.
and on welfare so he has used all the great facilities that america gives but never bothered to pay for them.

37 percent of cop killers in 2013 were black. That’s quite disproportionate to their race.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

giphy.gif

Who killed the other 63% and you have your answer.

Whites and Latinos what’s your point?

Over 17,000 murders in 2017. 50% of those committed by black males. They are 13% of the population.

Do you know all this and you don’t care or are you honestly ignorant to these numbers?

So, your cops are corrupt as meth dealers, and you have the colossal gall to denigrate ours?
What is wrong with you?
You have a couple of wires touching that shouldn't be?

Yeah.... that’s what I thought.

Whites and Latinos what’s your point?

Over 17,000 murders in 2017. 50% of those committed by black males. They are 13% of the population.

Do you know all this and you don’t care or are you honestly ignorant to these numbers?
Now we are coming to the point how many of those 50% were blacks and what areas
of your country

Now we are coming to the point how many of those 50% were blacks and what areas
of your country

I’m making a point that blacks committed over 8000 murders, 50% but only 20-25 unarmed blacks are killed by police in a year. They make up only 28% of unarmed people killed by police. It looks to me blacks are safer than they should be based on the stats of the collective. Dispute that.

The police in this country, based on the numbers I have force fed you tonight, do not have a racism problem. Also, the stats show white police officers are no more likely to kill minorities than other minority officers.

Reactions: MegaPoke
So we are really at about 10 unarmed blacks a year killed by white officers.

10. All you and the media’s howling over ten people. How many of these are actively resisting arrest or not following direct orders from police? I’m going to say over half. So now we are down to 4 unarmed blacks killed tragically.

While tragic, Statistically that’s a pretty disciplined collective.

I’m making a point that blacks committed over 8000 murders, 50% but only 20-25 unarmed blacks are killed by police in a year. They make up only 28% of unarmed people killed by police. It looks to me blacks are safer than they should be based on the stats of the collective. Dispute that.
You still havent answered my point.

So we are really at about 10 unarmed blacks a year killed by white officers.

10. All you and the media’s howling over ten people. How many of these are actively resisting arrest or not following direct orders from police? I’m going to say over half. So now we are down to 4 unarmed blacks killed tragically.

While tragic, Statistically that’s a pretty disciplined collective.
You still like your president on welfare but want other on welfare to get out. Why

You probable will wear a dress at the homecoming but that it is your choice and I support it.

That’s what I thought.

Open applications on 24/7 for liberals who can back up anything they say. Please see @MedicO7 for a medical evaluation and you can fingerprint with @CowboyJD the pay could be high as the novelty factor would be worth possible donations to a gofundme.

If you want to start a new thread explaining what you are talking about on this welfare diversion I will follow you and discuss. First admit to me these numbers expose your hysteria as misplaced.
You are talking about your President being racist oh he is I am sure he is, I think it will take you sometime when you are able to define what racism mean in your mind.
By the way congratulations for coming out as a cross dresser, it is the first step in understanding yourself better.

You are talking about your President being racist oh he is I am sure he is, I think it will take you sometime when you are able to define what racism mean in your mind.
By the way congratulations for coming out as a cross dresser, it is the first step in understanding yourself better.

This reads like the transcript of a telemarking spam call.

1. How horny are you right now on a scale of 1 to 10?

2. You asked the question about white officers shooting unarmed black men. I gave it to you. Why aren’t you embarrassed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT