ADVERTISEMENT

New chant at Trump rally... "Send her back" ...lol

1. How horny are you right now on a scale of 1 to 10?

2. You asked the question about white officers shooting unarmed black men. I gave it to you. Why aren’t you embarrassed?
Ok what do want me to do you actually didn't answer all my questions.
You supposed live in the most powerfull most civilized (according to some of you)
educated,law abiding diversified non racist country in the world, I think the number is too high if you include the times blacks have been reported to the police for just hanging around.
When I compare your statistics with other so called civilized countries it is way too high.
You figure it out.

You supposed live in the most powerfull most civilized (according to some of you)
educated,law abiding diversified non racist country in the world, I think the number is too high if you include the times blacks have been reported to the police for just hanging around.
When I compare your statistics with other so called civilized countries it is way too high.
You figure it out.

thumb_all-your-base-are-belong-to-us-mfw-an-old-38474356.png

Well he has lied so many times I think the number is over 10,000 so one more lie actually doesn't matter.

When one doesn't have an answer then this is the reply I expect

Think about this. I never had any ill feelings toward Pakistan and it's people - for 60 years. Then I came to this forum and started reading your shitty, America-mocking posts. One Paki... that's YOU... changed my mind completely about Pakistan. Nice way to represent your country, ahole.

Last edited:
Well you are trying to change my mind about the US,but I know you are in a minority
more people in the US agree with me than you atleast 3,000,000 more according to the last election.
Be honest you never thought of Pakistan before I came on this board.

Well you are trying to change my mind about the US,but I know you are in a minority
more people in the US agree with me than you atleast 3,000,000 more according to the last election.
Be honest you never thought of Pakistan before I came on this board.

That's laughable. So clueless. You are a miserable loser in life.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You know the big difference between you and me is I try to be civil I guess that
is cultural.

Like this?
Sure I was talking about Trump, I have never hidden my contempt for the worst president in the US history.
Political differences and name calling other posters names are two different things.
Calling Trump a liar,conman or a cheat is not putting your country down.
Every body makes a mistake just admit it.
In my life I have learned one thing if during an argument one person start abusing the other the one abusing has lost the argument.

You figure it out.

How many times have blacks been reported to police? How many times have whites been reported to police for hanging around? You have the numbers right?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Piss on Pakistan. How about that for a tune?

Pakistan sucks in the key of C# as well. Maybe I should try G?

G! T! F! O!

Terrorist loving goat herders gotta go.

Think about this. I never had any ill feelings toward Pakistan and it's people - for 60 years. Then I came to this forum and started reading your shitty, America-mocking posts. One Paki... that's YOU... changed my mind completely about Pakistan. Nice way to represent your country, ahole.

That's laughable. So clueless. You are a miserable loser in life.

LOL my gawd, MAGA reigns supreme! Go to hell, I hate you! You asshole! I even hate your country, right down to its geological formations! May the Lord curse your first born and you be reduced to eating horse dung and cabbage on Thanksgiving, you terrorist scum!

Ali Baba is so civil and the bornfollowers/pack in a frenzy throwing shit and screaming about Pakistan, lol. Ali runs Pakistan now? Any any of you that were lucky enough to be born here are so good to look down your nose at someone else?

Let's hear what you guys born as the dominant sex, and the dominant race, in the dominant country, at the greatest time in history, with more opportunity to create wealth and extend life than ever before, have created that gives you the resume to talk like that. I wanna hear what makes you shit throwing, born followers so special. God knows you're all born with every demographic advantage you could ask for, lay it out there for us.

Reactions: Pokeabear
LOL my gawd, MAGA reigns supreme! Go to hell, I hate you! You asshole! I even hate your country, right down to its geological formations! May the Lord curse your first born and you be reduced to eating horse dung and cabbage on Thanksgiving, you terrorist scum!

Ali Baba is so civil and the bornfollowers/pack in a frenzy throwing shit and screaming about Pakistan, lol. Ali runs Pakistan now? Any any of you that were lucky enough to be born here are so good to look down your nose at someone else?

Let's hear what you guys born as the dominant sex, and the dominant race, in the dominant country, at the greatest time in history, with more opportunity to create wealth and extend life than ever before, have created that gives you the resume to talk like that. I wanna hear what makes you shit throwing, born followers so special. God knows you're all born with every demographic advantage you could ask for, lay it out there for us.

He doesn’t like being called Ali baba. In your lecture about insults, you insulted him.

Reactions: OKSTATE1

Thanks for coming to my defense,I thought I had been abandoned by my liberal friends.

Sorry I was born white in America. Sorry my mom and dad made us get up every Sunday morning and go to Sunday school and church. Sorry I had to show my parents my report cards from my teachers and got in trouble if I had a bad mark. Sorry my parents made us sit at a dinner table every night and make my brother and sister and me tell them about our day and then my mom and dad discuss their day. Sorry every year my mom made us put the clothes we could no longer wear neatly into a box and take them to our less fortunate neighbors. Sorry we always had say our our prayers for people who didn't have what we had. Sorry my mom and dad were white privileged ass holes who people like you dispise.

My mom was the baby of 14 born in 1929. Dad was one of 12 born in 1931. Dad from Checotah Mom from Eufaula they had nothing, more than nothing. Yet almost everyone in their family were successful and raised great families.

So you take your white privage bullsh!t and stick it up your ass.

Last edited:
Sorry I was born in white in America. Sorry my mom an dad made us get up every Sunday morning and go to Sunday school and church. Sorry I had to show my parents my report cards from my teachers and got in trouble if I had a bad mark. Sorry my parents made us sit at a dinner table every night and make my brother and sister and me tell them about our day and then my mom and dad discuss their day. Sorry every year my mom made us put the clothes we could no longer wear neatly into a box and take them to our less fortunate neighbors. Sorry we always had say our our prayers for people who didn't have what we had. Sorry my mom and dad were white privileged ass holes who people like you dispise.

My mom was the baby of 14 born in 1929. Dad was one of 12 born in 1931. Dad from Checotah Mom from Eufaula they had nothing, more than nothing. Yet almost everyone in their family were successful and raised great families.

Your parents sound like excellent parents. You don't have to apologize for their careful
upbringing of you and your siblings.
I don't think that is what we are talking about your parents sound like Michelle Obama's
parents.

Sorry I was born in white in America. Sorry my mom an dad made us get up every Sunday morning and go to Sunday school and church. Sorry I had to show my parents my report cards from my teachers and got in trouble if I had a bad mark. Sorry my parents made us sit at a dinner table every night and make my brother and sister and me tell them about our day and then my mom and dad discuss their day. Sorry every year my mom made us put the clothes we could no longer wear neatly into a box and take them to our less fortunate neighbors. Sorry we always had say our our prayers for people who didn't have what we had. Sorry my mom and dad were white privileged ass holes who people like you dispise.

This x1000!

My mom was one of 12 children and my father one of 10. My dad had to literally fight his father to go to school past the 7th grade because my dad was now old enough to help out on the farm full time since grandpa was a dirt poor share cropper. I remember my grandma talking literally about sweeping the dirt floor of their home. We came from nothing. If we can do that - anyone can. We aren’t special or the exception.

Most of my extended family is still extremely poor. What made me different? Nothing but good decisions and hard work over the course of my lifetime.

I recognize how lucky I am to be in the position I’m in for a myriad of reasons. But I’m not extraordinary or special. As such, I make no apologies for any success I have and feel absolutely no white guilt since I’m not a racist or bigot.

That’s where the the leftists fail in their group identity politics. I’m not guilty of any sins of the past or any sins from anyone else in any sub-group that I might happen to be in. We are all individual and should be judged on our individual merits and not on any perceived accumulated group identity.

Well bwess your wittle hawat. You gonna be ok, Mr. Fragility?

DhI1u4DXcAI6BuR.jpg

This x1000!

My mom was one of 12 children and my father one of 10. My dad had to literally fight his father to go to school past the 7th grade because my dad was now old enough to help out on the farm full time since grandpa was a dirt poor share cropper. I remember my grandma talking literally about sweeping the dirt floor of their home. We came from nothing. If we can do that - anyone can. We aren’t special or the exception.

Most of my extended family is still extremely poor. What made me different? Nothing but good decisions and hard work over the course of my lifetime.

I recognize how lucky I am to be in the position I’m in for a myriad of reasons. But I’m not extraordinary or special. As such, I make no apologies for any success I have and feel absolutely no white guilt since I’m not a racist or bigot.

That’s where the the leftists fail in their group identity politics. I’m not guilty of any sins of the past or any sins from anyone else in any sub-group that I might happen to be in. We are all individual and should be judged on our individual merits and not on any perceived accumulated group identity.

Who's blaming you for something?

Yes i saw the rally and Trump clapping when the chant was going on.This will be on news all over the world besides fox news.

Don't be dishonest. Trump was not clapping when the chant was going on and his facial reactions look like he is not real happy with the chant. You can disagree on his what his facial reactions look like but saying Trump was clapping during the chant is flat out false.

You probably won't get arrested by a pakistani cop because all you need to is give a little money. Yes I have an idea what cops go through every where in the world. but the unarmed blacks killing is a little out of proportion.
I don't care who wins the next election and that is why I said we will see.
This week your president is welcoming our prime minister, Pakistan being the only country to be able help Trump get out of Afghanistan,if that happens this racist man will win again and because of Pakistan. So change your tune towards Pakistan.

I get sick of people like you trying to advance the racist narrative about police officers. More white people are killed by police officer than black people despite the fact that black people commit far more violent crime than whites. Yes black people make up about 13% of the population but they also commit about 50% of all violent crime. That is ALL violent crime. Any rational person realizes that people committing more violent crime are going be the ones more likely killed by police officers.

You aren’t trying to be civil. You constantly shitpost lies about the country that gave you your education. You are a hateful troll.
I paid for that education do you know the difference in tuition fee for instate out of state and foreign students.
Trump is not America,he is just a yahoo who happens to be your president right now.
I have never worshiped a politician as you worship Trump even after seeing his track record.
He is just an ordinary noit very exceptional man who became president because of two reasons one was his slogan second his hard stance on illegal immigrants.
We in the thirld world are used to crooks with fancy slogans and the population has fallen for them several times. You have been fortunate to have decent people lead you
who held some respect for their nation,this is the first time you are dealing with a conman so you are quite taken by him.

Reactions: knoblock
I paid for that education do you know the difference in tuition fee for instate out of state and foreign students.
Trump is not America,he is just a yahoo who happens to be your president right now.
I have never worshiped a politician as you worship Trump even after seeing his track record.
He is just an ordinary noit very exceptional man who became president because of two reasons one was his slogan second his hard stance on illegal immigrants.
We in the thirld world are used to crooks with fancy slogans and the population has fallen for them several times. You have been fortunate to have decent people lead you
who held some respect for their nation,this is the first time you are dealing with a conman so you are quite taken by him.

Funny how correcting inaccuracies from an uninformed leftist troll always equals worship.

What is it you believe he’s conning people out of?

Set aside any partisan loyalty. Why are you not raising hell about the unavailability of health care for the middle class? Either work for an institution or.... ?

I get sick of people like you trying to advance the racist narrative about police officers. More white people are killed by police officer than black people despite the fact that black people commit far more violent crime than whites. Yes black people make up about 13% of the population but they also commit about 50% of all violent crime. That is ALL violent crime. Any rational person realizes that people committing more violent crime are going be the ones more likely killed by police officers.
None of these that harp on the killing of blacks by police ever say anything about the number of police officers killed by violent people. It's the same people who condone entering our country illegally.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
This.
If Abul Hassan is a typical Pakistani, it's abundantly clear why that country is hopelessly stuck in the 14th century.

Funny how correcting inaccuracies from an uninformed leftist troll always equals worship.

He is doing it for his brand and power and respect he never had NY. Howcome he lost in his home state even clinton won in Arkansas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT