ADVERTISEMENT

New chant at Trump rally... "Send her back" ...lol

Sick broken children

Me and you Bar-B-Que stinky pinky pew pew pew, for Hilly Jilly Billy or Claire it was a french fried Poke named Pookiebear.

NauticalDismalDonkey-size_restricted.gif

Thank you, I will be here all week.

Reactions: iasooner1
Cant both sides be wrong? I can’t imagine being okay with those chants. I can’t stand Omar and disagree w basically everything she says. That said she is a US citizen and an elected official. Boo her and fiercely debate her all you want, but “send her back”? By the President of the United States? This might be the tipping point for me. I don’t know how you defend this.

Cant both sides be wrong? I can’t imagine being okay with those chants. I can’t stand Omar and disagree w basically everything she says. That said she is a US citizen and an elected official. Boo her and fiercely debate her all you want, but “send her back”? By the President of the United States? This might be the tipping point for me. I don’t know how you defend this.
Enjoy your Bernie vote.

As Rashida Tea Bag said Impeach the Mother$&@?#%
I thought you guys were moving to Canada if Trump won?
Nah Canada does not want your sorry asses either.

Really? This is your tipping point?

Bronzed.

Of course they're screaming send her back, they disagree with her. Either lock them up, send them back, the mob follows Fatass and repeats whatever toofless messaging he wants.

Bronzed.

Of course they're screaming send her back, they disagree with her. Either lock them up, send them back, the mob follows Fatass and repeats whatever toofless messaging he wants.

There you are.

Been hiding in the Epstein thread like a huge conspiracy theorist weakling.

Well, well, well...we have much to discuss.

First off, your lying....Sys, It's getting out of control. I don't know if you're mentally ill or scared, but it's one of the 2.

Haha give us a break! People are getting raped and dying trying to get into the country with this president. No one believes you would rather live in Pakistan. Zero percent.
Believe me I am very happy that I left because I wouldn't be able to cope with a racist
President in a country that I had decided to migrate to.

There you are.

Been hiding in the Epstein thread like a huge conspiracy theorist weakling.

Well, well, well...we have much to discuss.

First off, your lying....Sys, It's getting out of control. I don't know if you're mentally ill or scared, but it's one of the 2.

:confused:

Reactions: Pokeabear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT