ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump indicted…

It's so tragic. They really and truly think he's some sort of epic leader amd they're all in on HIM, lol.

I predict if he's humiliated, a lot of the mob will turn against him.

I wonder if he'll be allowed to spray and fluff and twirl his hair if he goes in for a few days?

This is gonna be a traumatic process for you.
And yer in denial. You know how this will end just admit it. 😁

Trump will emerge from this governmental weaponization and election interference in due course. Unfortunately, these kind of shenanigans will be par for the course moving forward. The good news is that none of these Soros thugs and criminals are going to choose our next president.
Nothing will happen to Trump just like nothing will happen to shit britches. The fun is all in the crooks eatin their own. Like crabs tryin to crawl outta bucket. Our politics today unfortunately. I for one am embarrassed.

Well so far, you and your fellow right-wingers are the ones who have been wrong. Over and over again.

Isn't it getting tiresome? Look at what Trump has reduced you clowns to.

btw, you gave your prediction in another post. Thanks.
Has political history taught you a thing.

You keep on grippin yer weenus thinkin Trump's gonna suffer. That grips gittin tighter by the minute ain't it? Good luck. 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
They are struggling big time tonight.

This is what they get for confusing their country with one politician. With placing their devotion to a politician over their devotion to our country.

Trump isn't our country and he isn't above the law.
LMAO. You act like Trump has been found guilty when everything we know about the case is weak at best. Struggling will be what you leftist will be doing if Trump is re-elected.

Well, according to @2012Bearcat and @aix_xpert's newfound standard, he shouldn't be. It must all be a political witch-hunt and something that is horrible for our country.
As I said you have no idea what this will unleash. Republican AGs and DAs now have the precedent to go after their political opponents on any kind of BS charge they can dream up. Just remember when it happens you were fully on board with it.

LMAO. You act like Trump has been found guilty when everything we know about the case is weak at best. Struggling will be what you leftist will be doing if Trump is re-elected.
I'm not acting like anything. I have no clue if Trump will be found guilty or not. I don't know what the charges are, haven't seen the evidence, etc. And neither have you.

You need to relax a little bit. And stop confusing Trump with our country. He is a politician. And he isn't above the law, regardless of how much you want him to be.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Republican AGs and DAs now have the precedent to go after their political opponents on any kind of BS charge they can dream up.
Republican AGs and DAs still have to follow the law, just as this DA in Manhattan has done.

Nothing has changed.

Just remember when it happens you were fully on board with it.
Again, Democrats are currently being investigated. Including the President and his son.

You oppose those investigations now lol?

I'm not acting like anything. I have no clue if Trump will be found guilty or not. I don't know what the charges are, haven't seen the evidence, etc. And neither have you.

You need to relax a little bit. And stop confusing Trump with our country. He is a politician. And he isn't above the law, regardless of how much you want him to be.
Shits investigation will be the tell all. Good luck. 🤣

Republican AGs and DAs still have to follow the law, just as this DA in Manhattan has done.

Nothing has changed.

Again, Democrats are currently being investigated. Including the President and his son.

What's good for the goose? 😂

Yes, I'm sure you right-wingers ("a bunch of us") could talk about the many Democrats that you supported legal investigations of. We all remember "lock her up." I'm sorry those investigations didn't turn out the way you hoped they would. That doesn't mean we have a two tier justice system though. It just means some of those investigations didn't lead to charges.

It is rather hilarious and sad that you and your fellow "lock her up" crowd are now whining about political legal investigations and prosecutions.

Oh the irony. And karma.
You really believe in karma?

Nothing has changed.

Sorry, but governmental weaponization by the Manhattan DA and election interference by his puppetmaster Soros will not decide the next president.

What do you all think about the fact the charges are sealed? Seems strange to indict someone running for president and not even announce what crime he supposedly committed. If its not political, as the libs are saying, then prove it. Show us the law he broke. Show us that this is something that warrants indictment and isn't a political witch hunt.
They got nuthin'.

How long you going to play the dodge game?

We now know this post of yours was nothing but a projection. . .

🤣🤣

Come on, name the DOJ policy. Heck, Google it if you need to.
Not dodging anything. Any prosecutor with a modicum of skill is going to toss a dog case in the trash, as did the DOJ. Not really a policy, just common sense, especially after they got their buts handed to them in tge Edwards case. And your failure to cite the so -called “policy” is very telling. Just like every other issue that you’ve dodged on this board.

Nothing has changed.

Perverting the law to charge a political opponent with something that has never been tried in the state of New York in it's history is not my idea of following the law.

You leftist set the precedent for that when you melted down due to Hillary losing the election. Only with the Bidens there is real evidence in the form of banks statements and government SARs documents not some Democrat fairytale disguised as a dossier. See how those precedents come back to haunt you?

Perverting the law to charge a political opponent with something that has never been tried in the state of New York in it's history is not my idea of following the law.

You leftist set the precedent for that when you melted down due to Hillary losing the election. Only with the Bidens there is real evidence in the form of banks statements and government SARs documents not some Democrat fairytale disguised as a dossier. See how those precedents come back to haunt you?
Perversion is strong with our current admin. As proven thus far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT