ADVERTISEMENT

Donald J. Trump

No point. DJT did a few good things as President, and his Court appointments were among them. He also did some of the most robust brain dead things to counter the good. All in all I think he was a very average president. Which means he was atrocious!

Likewise, you've done some of the most robust brain dead things to counter the good. All in all I think you're a below average American. Which means you're atrocious!

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
Likewise, you've done some of the most robust brain dead things to counter the good. All in all I think you're a below average American. Which means you're atrocious!
Clever. The difference is my brain dead things only effect me while a president’s cause pain for large swaths of the population.

Clever. The difference is my brain dead things only effect me while a president’s cause pain for large swaths of the population.

He screwed up the Covid mess. Hindsight is 20/20. If he could do it over, I doubt he'd choose that same path.

List three things Trump did to "cause pain for large swaths of the population".

No, I’m saying you can’t bring yourself to offer a substantive criticism of Donald Trump, and when you pretend you are it’s always couched in such a way that it’s not his fault, someone else is to blame. It’s obvious you’d take a bullet for the man, I don’t know why you want to pretend otherwise.
Was Covid Trump's fault? Did Fauci, the CDC and other healthcare experts in government provide Trump accurate and truthful information? Which side politically weaponized Covid for their own benefit? Who was is that tried to open the economy back up after the initial lockdowns? How would Democrats and the MSM reacted if Trump disregarded the advice being given by what we now know to have been false information?

I agreed with Trump placing tariffs on countries not trading fairly with the US. I also agreed with Trump's sanctions. By the way has Biden kept Trump's tariffs in place? Why do you never mention the fact Biden has kept them in place?

Was Covid Trump's fault? Did Fauci, the CDC and other healthcare experts in government provide Trump accurate and truthful information? Which side politically weaponized Covid for their own benefit? Who was is that tried to open the economy back up after the initial lockdowns? How would Democrats and the MSM reacted if Trump disregarded the advice being given by what we now know to have been false information?

I agreed with Trump placing tariffs on countries not trading fairly with the US. I also agreed with Trump's sanctions. By the way has Biden kept Trump's tariffs in place? Why do you never mention the fact Biden has kept them in place?
You’re a hoot! Just like Israel is always the victim nothing is ever Trump’s fault. What a nice tidy fantasy world you encase yourself in!

You’re a hoot! Just like Israel is always the victim nothing is ever Trump’s fault. What a nice tidy fantasy world you encase yourself in!
You agreed with Trump's tariffs and sanctions. How did that work out for him? His tariffs and sanctions caused massive changes in trade routes that had taken decades to develop. They caused hundreds of farms and small-to-medium sized corporations in the Midwest to go belly up, for which idiot Trump had the hubris to thank them for their "patriotic sacrifice," as if they chose to be destroyed by his actions. And so what happened? Those who were sacrificed in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan gave him the big middle finger and he lost the election. And for the record, if you go back to my comments when idiot Biden announced he was going to maintain the tarffs and sanctions I roasted him. That was before you and yours ran off all the leftists and Democrats on this board and I had huge arguments with them and was considered a right-winger. I doubt you remember those days.

And please, quit with the Covid defense. Things were great until Covid hit. We were all better off until Covid hit. Trump would be considered a great president, but Covid hit. Stop it! Covid hit! And Trump pissed his entire legacy down his leg. Let me give you an analogy that might help you to understand why your "Covid defense" is bogus. It's like saying the star football running back fumbled on the 1 yard line as he was going in for the winning touchdown on the last play of the game. If he hadn't fumbled we would have won. Well, he *did* fumble and we lost. Trump fumbled and we lost. Quit trying to blame everybody else. Trump fumbled. Get over it.

c53ede9cd6213f2f5723c840a7d19179_w200.gif
You must be a trump fan. If camels are your answer you are as stunted as your hero is.

You agreed with Trump's tariffs and sanctions. How did that work out for him? His tariffs and sanctions caused massive changes in trade routes that had taken decades to develop. They caused hundreds of farms and small-to-medium sized corporations in the Midwest to go belly up, for which idiot Trump had the hubris to thank them for their "patriotic sacrifice," as if they chose to be destroyed by his actions. And so what happened? Those who were sacrificed in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan gave him the big middle finger and he lost the election. And for the record, if you go back to my comments when idiot Biden announced he was going to maintain the tarffs and sanctions I roasted him. That was before you and yours ran off all the leftists and Democrats on this board and I had huge arguments with them and was considered a right-winger. I doubt you remember those days.

And please, quit with the Covid defense. Things were great until Covid hit. We were all better off until Covid hit. Trump would be considered a great president, but Covid hit. Stop it! Covid hit! And Trump pissed his entire legacy down his leg. Let me give you an analogy that might help you to understand why your "Covid defense" is bogus. It's like saying the star football running back fumbled on the 1 yard line as he was going in for the winning touchdown on the last play of the game. If he hadn't fumbled we would have won. Well, he *did* fumble and we lost. Trump fumbled and we lost. Quit trying to blame everybody else. Trump fumbled. Get over it.
Kenneth Copeland gets a lot of money so would Trump you just need few thousand crazies. They give to Copeland they will follow Trump.

Trumps tariffs took away Dans access to child and slave labor.

Oddly, humanitarian Dan doesn’t like that.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Trumps tariffs took away Dans access to child and slave labor.

Oddly, humanitarian Dan doesn’t like that.
You caught me! The first thing I always look for in any business endeavor is whether it has enough access to child and slave labor. And I thought I was hiding it from you!

You caught me! The first thing I always look for in any business endeavor is whether it has enough access to child and slave labor. And I thought I was hiding it from you!

Wrong.

You just don’t really give a shit.

You knew about it and never said anything because it benefited you.

Now you can go back to pretending to care.

Nope, you’ve spent thousands of words on the subject and you were adamant about how disappointed you were that Trump protected human rights and limited your access to the slave class.

You couched it a little different.
Now that’s truly LOL!

Your free trade probably felt a little different to the slave class you and your echo chamber wanna exploit.
Boy, you’re on top of your game! It’s arguably the best kept secret in the field of economics, but the number one reason - hell, it’s numbers one through ten reason - to advocate for free markets is so you can exploit slave labor and child labor, and the more the better! It’s astonishing that you cracked a code so well hidden nobody else even knew about it. You are one smart cookie.

I’ve come to find this board is a huge waste of time, Dan. Most who post here are truly terrible people with limited intellect and extremely mediocre sensibilities. Racists, fascists, and general dumbasses whose families talk shit about them behind their back because they represent the worst of the worst. These just aren’t the kind of people worth any attention. This arena is their echo chamber, and it’s not a town square—it’s a goddamn ghetto full of the deranged.

Well, looks like @keegerosu ran out of insults, which is the only thing he had here. He be gone.

Last edited:
Boy, you’re on top of your game! It’s arguably the best kept secret in the field of economics, but the number one reason - hell, it’s numbers one through ten reason - to advocate for free markets is so you can exploit slave labor and child labor, and the more the better! It’s astonishing that you cracked a code so well hidden nobody else even knew about it. You are one smart cookie.
Considering you call yourself cowboys, and the best horses are Arabian. Why do you associate us with camels just because you don't them otherwise you would have been called camel boys

Considering you call yourself cowboys, and the best horses are Arabian. Why do you associate us with camels just because you don't them otherwise you would have been called camel boys
You should consider a career in stand up. 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve come to find this board is a huge waste of time, Dan. Most who post here are truly terrible people with limited intellect and extremely mediocre sensibilities. Racists, fascists, and general dumbasses whose families talk shit about them behind their back because they represent the worst of the worst. These just aren’t the kind of people worth any attention. This arena is their echo chamber, and it’s not a town square—it’s a goddamn ghetto full of the deranged.
Leave

The PT Barnum of 21st Century American politics.

wake up dan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT